PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha

jokerthief
09-15-2005, 12:46 AM
So I turn on the TV tonight to watch ATHF. Anyway I've seen tonight's episodes many times so I picked up my guitar and started to jam. Next thing I know, I look up and Inuyasha is on and one of the characters is sexually propositioning an eleven year old girl! WTF? This looks like a kids show too! The world is going to hell.

jokerthief
09-15-2005, 03:18 AM
I guess I'm the only one who was shocked by this.

Alobar
09-15-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, I see 11 year olds getting sexually propositioned all the time. But thats cuz I like to video tape my attempts so I can go over them later and look for ways to improve my game

jokerthief
09-15-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, I see 11 year olds getting sexually propositioned all the time. But thats cuz I like to video tape my attempts so I can go over them later and look for ways to improve my game

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember, you have to adust your game based on the rating system. DON'T complement those 8-10's!

ChipWrecked
09-15-2005, 07:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true. You do rule. I'm glad I'm the only one at work right now so nobody can hear how loud I just LOL'd at this.

ChipWrecked
09-15-2005, 07:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I turn on the TV tonight to watch ATHF.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is that?

diebitter
09-15-2005, 07:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Next thing I know, I look up and Inuyasha is on and one of the characters is sexually propositioning an eleven year old girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

How was the proposition made exactly?

I'm always after tips to improve my game.