PDA

View Full Version : where did all the players come from?

pokerhacker
05-02-2003, 10:33 PM
just wondering if anyone knew where all
the players came from at bigbetpoker ?

One day not that many now theres many!

anyone know?

PokerFinder
05-02-2003, 11:45 PM
PokerPot? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

rusty JEDI
05-03-2003, 12:45 AM
Pokerfinder, I am willing to bet you know the absolute truth on why so many people showed up today. Friday May 2, 2003.

Tell the people why for me.

pokerhacker
05-03-2003, 12:49 AM
yeh I just found it weird before there was a few people on
the .50/1.00 sometimes 1/2.

Today there was full 2/4 3/6 1/2 going and .50/1.00 at
same time but day before barely anyone on .50/1.00 tables

crazy canuck
05-03-2003, 01:02 AM
The bots from sunrise and propoker emmigrated.

http://www.techhelpers.net/e4u/comp/comp14.gif

PokerFinder
05-03-2003, 01:22 AM
I didn't see you there so how do you know who was there....anyway, you are just as usual like before accusing without facts and even willing to bet. From your previous post ("Canadian Blues") I learned something about you and that was your age.....try to grow up and atleast act like one and get the facts before you speak and accuse anyone of anything. You accused PokerScene, then greensmoke, then pokergod, then kinkydog, then some site about stealing money which got deleted from pokerscene since you were only accusing and did not have any facts and proofs and now me.......

If you have problem with something or do not like anything, stay away....simple

dont go and start spreading rumors and making false statements boy! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

PS. BigBet is advertising heavily and I have seen there ads on more than 7 good traffic websites which started this month and I even advertise their banner on my site along with many other....take a peak at pokerfinder.com and also check poker.net and others and you will see their banners all over. This wouldn't be surprising since the whole purpose of this was to get players....and I guess they got some.....DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST KID!!!!

MADE IN CANADA
President Bill Clinton called Chretien with an emergency:

Our largest condom factory has exploded!" the American President cried, "My people's favorite form of birth control! This is a true disaster!"

"Bill, da Canadian pipple would be 'appy to do anyt'ing wit'in der power to 'help you," replied the Prime Minister.

"I do need your help," said Clinton. "Could you possibly send 1,000,000 condoms ASAP to tide us over?"

"Certainment! I get right on it!" said Chretien.

"Oh, and one more small favor, please?" said Clinton.

"Oui?"

"Could the condoms be red, white & blue in color, at least 10" long and 4" in diameter?" said Clinton.

"No problem," replied the Prime Minister and, with that, Chretien hung up and called the President of Trojan Condoms.

"I need a favor, you got to make 1,000,000 condoms right away and send 'dem to Hamerica."

"Consider it done," said the President of Trojan.

"Great! Now listen, dey hab to be bleu, blanc et rouge in colour; at least 10" long and 4" in diameter."

"Easily done. Anything else?"

"Yah," said the Prime Minister, "an' print 'MADE IN CANADA, SIZE MEDIUM' on each one."

rusty JEDI
05-03-2003, 01:51 AM
Wow hostility. But you still never answered the question did you. So why was it so full today? You cant be serious that you think suddenly on one day the whole place mysteriously got busier and went up in limits due to advertising.

Kid.....No
Senior in University....Yes

You accused PokerScene, then greensmoke, then pokergod, then kinkydog, then some site about stealing money which got deleted from pokerscene since you were only accusing and did not have any facts and proofs and now me.......

I dont know if ive accused pokerscene of anything. I actually like Mary and agree with granny that she is a good person and did a good thing for Mausgambler and probably many more people that never came to light.

Greensmoke I accused of spam. True.

Pokerg0d I definetly accused of spam because pokerg0d is
greensmoke. And he started a new account to try and promote some things for his own interest. It would be like me starting a second account, to come defend myself in this thread.

Accused kinkydog...Dont think i accused, i just let my opinion be known that i think you two know eachother well enough that maybe your stories are similar due to the same vested interest. But im not sure, and i even said that.

I definetly never accused some site of stealing money from a player. In fact i am on ACR's side of that whole debacle. And i have definetly never made a post on pokerscene, but i know who you are talking about...you just mixed us up this time.

Anyway, the other day in our friendly discussion. And i did agree that i thought it was friendly until you went off the hook here you said you think the IG forum sometimes strays from poker related topics. Well i think you did that this time.

crazy canuck
05-03-2003, 01:58 AM
Isn't this ironic? Calling someone childish in a post and then including a childish joke with it.

I'll make a poll now and see whats the consensus is on KINKYDAWG being a shill.

PokerFinder
05-03-2003, 11:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
But you still never answered the question did you. So why was it so full today?

[/ QUOTE ]
No Clue.....Maybe you should ask this 8 Ball /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

ASK THE MAGIC BALL (http://www.ericbrooks.com/8ball/)

PS. I think you missed out on your share as I was on tilt mostly yestrday and lost about $200. Get used to it as I see more people there today than yesterday. I'll be there playing in the evening if you want some $$$ /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

jek187
05-03-2003, 07:19 PM
I have from a reliable, anonymous source that the reason business at BBP picked up Friday is because that's when the props started. Addtionally, and this is the fun part, Mary from Poker Scene is the head prop.

I really wish those in the Axis of Spam (Poker Scene, Greensmoke, pokerfinder) could at least be straightforward and open w/their shennanigans. You guys just look shadier by the minute.

lorinda
05-03-2003, 07:21 PM
the Axis of Spam (Poker Scene, Greensmoke, pokerfinder

Jek, that's just too funny... Another one for the 2+2 Glossary of terms.

Lori

Mason Malmuth
05-04-2003, 02:41 AM
Hi Jek:

You wrote:

I really wish those in the Axis of Spam (Poker Scene, Greensmoke, pokerfinder) could at least be straightforward and open w/their shennanigans. You guys just look shadier by the minute.

Just letting you know that I got a kick out of that.

Best wishes,
Mason

Jim Easton
05-04-2003, 10:39 AM
that's when the props started. Addtionally, and this is the fun part, Mary from Poker Scene is the head prop.

This is true, and she wants more.

the Axis of Spam

lol (though I am on Granny's side in the Mary issue).

PokerFinder2
05-04-2003, 12:19 PM

PokerFinder2
05-04-2003, 01:31 PM

lorinda
05-04-2003, 02:01 PM
What do the following statements have in common:

If you have problem with something or do not like anything, stay away....simple

dont go and start spreading rumors and making false statements

Seems to me that you are TOTALLY BORED WITH YOUR LIFE

A gold star for the first one to send a postcard to "Spot the Irony, 666 lucky street, ironyville, IR, Ironylandy"

Lori

jek187
05-04-2003, 02:53 PM
though I am on Granny's side in the Mary issue

I do believe, although I can't say for sure, that while Granny did give Mary credit for helping an individual poker player, Granny still didn't care for Mary's tactics of coming here to promote her own site. It is that 2nd tendency of Mary's, that gets her included in the Axis.

jek187
05-04-2003, 03:02 PM
You are included in the Axis for saying stuff like Mary is banned from here for trying to speak freely. She wasn't trying to speak freely, she was promoting her own site and agenda.

jek187
05-04-2003, 03:08 PM
The only person I named as a prop is Mary. Although it is suspicious that you so vehenemently denied being a prop w/out being accused. I'll make sure to look into your status closer.

I also don't care if you play BBP or PP. They're the same site, ala Party/Empire. I also did ask Mary while she was propping last night if she was a prop. I asked multiple times, she invited me to sit and play but other than that completely ignored me. If she wasn't a prop, you'd think she'd just say no and end things wouldn't you? She also summoned some staff administrator who denied knowledge of any propping going on. This sort of blatant dishonesty gives online poker a shady image, and I'm completely against it.

CtPokerPro
05-04-2003, 04:56 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
(though I am on Granny's side in the Mary issue).

[/ QUOTE ]

What is "Granny's side in the Mary issue"? Granny posted a couple of times there as a favor to Mary, then regretted doing so as I understand. The last converstion I had with Granny was that she was not going to post there again, just at 2+2. No more RGP because it is a cesspool now.

Jim Easton
05-04-2003, 08:13 PM
What is "Granny's side in the Mary issue"? Granny posted a couple of times there as a favor to Mary, then regretted doing so as I understand.

Say anything about Mary and or PokerScene and you will see the venom start spewing. Yet, on April 24th, Granny wrote in the Bigbet Poker problem thread started by mausgambler - ". . . will tell you this though: having mary on your side is a good thing. if anyone can get your $$ back, she can. if she can't help, then NOBODY can. to say mary is persistent is an understatement", then, she wrote in the same thread "score one for the power of the forum, the tenacity of mary, and a hats off to bigbet for doing the right thing."

Granny didn't like the spam and considered PokerScene to be nothing but an affiliate portal, but she didn't hold the personal animosity so many seem to have for Mary.

KINKYDAWG
05-05-2003, 01:18 AM
from the dawghouse

KINKYDAWG
05-05-2003, 01:19 AM
its because people like a good site

KINKYDAWG
05-05-2003, 01:25 AM
i can answer that, i wouldnt waste my time i play live poker for a living, so yes i do visit several sites and bigbet is one of them so what. i saw a banner and checked out the site

Mat Sklansky
05-05-2003, 01:45 AM
PokerFinder was annoyed that I barred him without warning or explanation. The reason that I will bar you is that you seem to be intenionally keeping a thread alive that should most likely have been deleted in the first place. This is your first and final public warning. And I will apologize now, so I won't have to do so later to kinkydawg2.

Mat

KINKYDAWG
05-05-2003, 01:59 AM
woof woof

KINKYDAWG
05-05-2003, 02:00 AM
hey matt can i have a dawggy biscuit