PDA

View Full Version : OT: non step step rant

citanul
09-14-2005, 11:26 PM
alright, so party has done some bad stuff to us.

first of all, the steps were sort of petering out. fine, bring some new excitement in. sure. i know how to do that, young asheesh says one day "we'll have steps for something new, people loved those wsop steps!" resounding cheering started. they made aussie steps. people were mildly excited about this prospect, and played some. then 3 days later, asheesh decided to tap the well again, and was like "woot, we can make cruise steps too!" except there's just not enough people interested, so now like all the steps have stopped. meh. particularly the vacation package steps.

f.u. asheesh.

you think if i pile up 10 entries to step 4 aussie they'll just give me the full prize pool to teh step 5 aussie, and so on? that'd be hot, and i'm on my way.

like i said, f.u. asheesh. noob.

citanul

deathpotato
09-14-2005, 11:31 PM
You'll only get reimbursed for unplayed steps games once they stop running them, so if you're planning on farming step 4 entries you'd better be prepared to go a long time without profits /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

This is what they did for the WSOP steps, anyway

citanul
09-14-2005, 11:32 PM
thanks, i know that. i was being sarcastic. though it wouild be hot if you could say "i've got 10 entries to the next step, can i turn those into the complete prize pool for the step after that?"

citanul

deathpotato
09-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Haha, yeah, that would save a hell of a lot of time. I for one wish there was a way to, say, convert step 2 entries that I don't want into half of their dollar value or something. I guess they can be saved for crazy drunken gambling.

MegaBet
09-15-2005, 06:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You'll only get reimbursed for unplayed steps games once they stop running them, so if you're planning on farming step 4 entries you'd better be prepared to go a long time without profits /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I didn't realise that! WOOHOO! I've been waiting like 6 YEARS to play my Aussie Step 6 game. I'd be happy to cash it out for $1920...eventually...

citanul
09-15-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I didn't realise that! WOOHOO! I've been waiting like 6 YEARS to play my Aussie Step 6 game. I'd be happy to cash it out for $1920...eventually...

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i've now got 4 aussie step 4 entries... sigh. maybe one day i can use one of them?

citanul

schwza
09-15-2005, 12:08 PM
are regular step 5 2-table's going still? cause i'd love to have the cash instead.