PDA

View Full Version : I'm drunk and i'm having a fleeting impulse...

ggbman
09-14-2005, 11:04 PM
To drop out of college, travel and see the world. Since i can't talk about XXXXX in OOT, i won't metion that's how i would make my living.

PoBoy321
09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
Travel after college.

NLSoldier
09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Travel after college.

[/ QUOTE ]

NLSoldier
09-14-2005, 11:09 PM
How can you want to drop out already when you are only like a week in....just wait till finals /images/graemlins/wink.gif

kipin
09-14-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm leaving on Friday.

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 11:18 PM
study abroad for a year. find an easy program and spend your whole time traveling.

asofel
09-14-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
study abroad for a year. find an easy program and spend your whole time traveling.

[/ QUOTE ]

great reply. As a CS/Math guy I couldn't really leave DC and go abroad, and I wish I had that chance as the "travel after college" isn't necessarily that easy...

Evan
09-15-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How can you want to drop out already when you are only like a week in....just wait till finals /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

GoblinMason (Craig)
09-15-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Travel after college.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the answer. I'm done this may and it's my plan.

-Craig

morgan180
09-15-2005, 12:13 AM
you're drunk on a wednesday night and in college - you'd want to leave that situation??? the world isn't going anywhere and the dollar will get stronger making it cheaper eventually.

InchoateHand
09-15-2005, 12:16 AM
Go for it dude!

ggbman
09-15-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] thats a good idea! where should i go? Preferably somewhere with nice scenery, people who understand english a lil, and hot easy girls who like americans...?

Sightless
09-15-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] thats a good idea! where should i go? Preferably somewhere with nice scenery, people who understand english a lil, and hot easy girls who like americans...?

[/ QUOTE ]

North Korea

LBJ
09-15-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Go for it dude!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you forget to log onto your 'BadAdviceGuy' gimmick? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cdxx
09-15-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my brother just left for a year in madrid. sounds like he is having fun. i spent some time in israel (though much shorter than a semester) and had a blast. some other friends of mine went to london and swear by it.

the change of scenery alone will probably make it worthwhile, not to mention a whole new set of people to meet. my guess is that it's not an overly important point where you go.