PDA

View Full Version : "i had the heart and commitment to this game to win this pot"

Annulus
09-14-2005, 10:33 PM
tong g says this line after he bluffs the river on the 84 hand. damn i hate this fat porky fuc.

TomHimself
09-14-2005, 10:34 PM
i love tony g

Annulus
09-14-2005, 10:42 PM
he reminds me of the short, fat, chubby kid who you see at a grocery store yelling and punching him mom in the face.

csuf_gambler
09-14-2005, 10:44 PM
tony "gangsta" G is the man.

krazyace5
09-15-2005, 08:42 AM
I don't like the guy but he is a lot of fun to watch.

unfrgvn
09-15-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like the guy but he is a lot of fun to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the above. The thing that irritates me is he is apoligizing to everybody after they get knocked out. What I would tell him is, "hey, I can take the beat, but if you are going to act like an ass, don't expect me to say it's ok that you acted like an ass."

drewjustdrew
09-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Just shows you. Never play Q 9 headsup. You always fold the best hand to monster bluffs. First Farha, now Sunar.

nath
09-15-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tong g says this line after he bluffs the river on the 84 hand. damn i hate this fat porky fuc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I didn't watch the episode but that line is hilarious. Sounds like he's giving a generic postgame interview after a sporting event.

Allinlife
09-15-2005, 11:52 PM
dude these guys are the pros that teach the online donks "poker's all about bluffing"

how can you hate him, oh you must play limit

kutuz_off
09-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Eric Cartman

09-16-2005, 12:55 PM
tony g is the man, he shiits on all of you

r2p
09-16-2005, 03:48 PM
How long do you think he would act like that in AC before someone goes over the table at him ?

TomHimself
09-16-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long do you think he would act like that in AC before someone goes over the table at him ?

[/ QUOTE ]ughh hes been doing that for awhile, not jsut for the TV

ky70
09-16-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ughh hes been doing that for awhile, not jsut for the TV

[/ QUOTE ]

To each his own, but I think my man Tony G would get the sh!t slapped out of him with that exact same act in AC w/out the cameras.

MarkD
09-17-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wonder if you even play poker.

TheCroShow
09-18-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder if you speak english as a 1st language, just curious.

Duke
09-18-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this intentional irony?

~D

IHateCats
09-19-2005, 01:13 AM
I'd shell out pay per view rates for a table that had Tony G, Matusow, Phil H, Laak, Gus Hansen, Vinny Vinh, Sammy Farha & the Kamizake Kid asain guy who kept getting into it with Mark Seif. Some ok poker but definitely worth it for the verbal fireworks.

ismisus
09-19-2005, 01:16 AM
Tony G in WCOOP. It is really him! Currently 7th

quark2 [observer]: i think i love you .... lol
wraptduck: u didnt have the hart
Lenglen [observer]: batoelrob - Hollink ?
wraptduck: aaaaaaaaa
wraptduck: one more bet son
wraptduck: bad miss easy fold for me

Benoit
09-19-2005, 01:35 AM
Was that the guy on the Paris WPT tourney that they showed/ rebroadcast this weekend?

lol that guy was just another chatty player at first which I didn't mind. But then he started getting touchy feely with one and hostile towards others. When the 7/8th player to be eliminated was all in, he has his hand on his shoulder and was just inches away telling him he was almost out of outs... Kind of weird but okay...

Hey so I thought you can't verbally abuse other players, or is this not a rule during certain tournaments? Obviously it's okay to chit chat to maybe get some verbal cues to the strength of someone’s hand. But is it okay to say things for the sole purpose of putting someone on tilt? It's hard enough to keep quite when someone keeps trying to chat with me, lol I would have to take a break with someone like him at the table.

lighterjobs
09-19-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
get crunk [observer]: wraptduck you are playing like a champion
get crunk [observer]: gl
wraptduck: thanks
wraptduck: got a big hart

[/ QUOTE ]

motherfucker can't even spell heart.

KSOT
09-19-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tony g is the man, he shiits on all of you

[/ QUOTE ]

MarkD
09-19-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I do, and i realized my sentence had piss poor grammar but who cares? My point was obvious and this is the internet.