PDA

View Full Version : bar tourney tonight

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 09:10 PM
1st hand of the tourney 2k in chips blinds 25/50 our table only has 5 people the short table. Im SB i have KK 2 people fold button calls then I raise to 200 the BB fold and then the button raised to 500. I say ALL IN and he is like i have to call u man i get up and leave since there is only one way he is calling me.

Ive played with the guy a few times and he like to try and steal the pots sometimes since he likes to be aggersive but it was funny because no other table even had all the cards delt out yet. So theres my great night of poker for ya.

fishfeet
09-14-2005, 09:27 PM
I was dealt KK first hand and went up agasint AA allin preflop (only happend that way because another guy, who had 4-4 reraised me after the AA just called me. Both these guys were new and had no clue what they were doing, so I pushed. BOTH called me)

I hit a K on the river. triple up in first hand let me cruise to heads up (where I got 2nd! argh)

Sucks, but it happens.

I finished after 3 hands in a bar tourny the other night myself. I had A-K and someone else had A-Q and ended up with 2 pair against me. Blah.

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 09:40 PM
I couldnt help but laugh because i was talking to my firiend 5 mins before about when he went all in first hand and got knocked out. All i can say is i would rather get knocked out 1st then end up 3rd not get anything.

flatline
09-15-2005, 02:30 AM
I once got a good hand but someone else had a better hand and I lost.

smoore
09-15-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no way!

Zetack
09-15-2005, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's happened to me twice!

09-16-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I once had a bad hand and someone else had a better hand and I won anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]