PDA

View Full Version : Britney gives birth

Mars357
09-14-2005, 06:30 PM
"Britney Spears has given birth to a baby boy, Us Weekly reported. The baby was born Wednesday by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California, the magazine said. No other details were available."

Man that caesarean scar is going to be sexy on her big belly! mmmmmmmmmm.......caesarean scaaaarrrrrrrr

unreal_nh
09-14-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
mmmmmmmmmm.......caesarean scaaaarrrrrrrr

[/ QUOTE ]

09-14-2005, 06:37 PM
It's the bald version of the happy trail.

peachy
09-14-2005, 06:39 PM
the scars are cut pretty low...so as long as she doesnt wear anything TOO skimpy it wont be visible...plastic surgery helps too and with the money she has i doubt her scar is gonna be bad

tdarko
09-14-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Britney Spears has given birth to a baby boy

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought she was having twins?

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The baby was born Wednesday by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California...

[/ QUOTE ]

Always a scary thing. I wish her and baby all the best.

PokerGoblin
09-14-2005, 06:41 PM
who the [censored] cares?

Seriously.

bravos1
09-14-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's the bald version of the happy trail.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong direction.

istewart
09-14-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The baby was born Wednesday by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California...

[/ QUOTE ]

Always a scary thing. I wish her and baby all the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be gay. No you don't.

Boris
09-14-2005, 07:00 PM
But should she really be having kids? I think not. For one thing, all these stupid little teenage girls are now going to want kids also. Those babies are so cute and Britney is so awesome. I think I wanna get knocked up! The problem is that babies are not like puppies. You can't kill them or take them back to the humane society when you realize what a massive pain in the ass they are.

This is not what our society needs. 16 years from now we could be paying the price for this baby boom in the currency of a crime wave with all these little monsters running around.

The second reason has to do with the gene pool. I'm all for hot chicks having LOTS of babies. beautiful people tend to breed beautiful kids. In fact I think all uber hot chicks should be put out to breed after they turn 25. Briteny is hot but mostly becuase of plastic surgery. Her natural looks are only so-so. So right there we know Briteny's offspring are going to be, at best, a minor improvement to our collective genetic talent. But this small benefit is greatly outweighed by the first effect I mentioned, all the ugly, stupid teenage chicks getting knocked up by their 30 year old cousin.

Lazymeatball
09-14-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem is that babies are not like puppies. You can't kill them or take them back to the humane society when you realize what a massive pain in the ass they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this how you normally treat puppies? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dominic
09-14-2005, 07:05 PM
who gives a flying fuk??

pokerdirty
09-14-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can't kill them or take them back to the humane society when you realize what a massive pain in the ass they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't?

Boris
09-14-2005, 07:09 PM
hmmmmmm..... good point.