PDA

View Full Version : OT: WHAT IF?

skipperbob
09-14-2005, 05:48 PM
So Zen & Irie are sitting around "talking Smack" like they always do:

Zen: "I'll bet you 20389450 bevos (that your dumbass Dad can buy) that I can post a really stupid, completely off-topic post like, fer instance = "Wierd Football Scores" and I will get more replys than you can to your best on-topic post"

Irie; "Well, shite, we haven't had a nonsense bet for the last 3 or 4 nanoseconds, so your on....I'm gonna make up a hand that I wouldn't play in a million years and see what these moerans say about it" /images/graemlins/blush.gif

mcpherzen
09-14-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So Zen & Irie are sitting around "talking Smack" like they always do:

Zen: "I'll bet you 20389450 bevos (that your dumbass Dad can buy) that I can post a really stupid, completely off-topic post like, fer instance = "Wierd Football Scores" and I will get more replys than you can to your best on-topic post"

Irie; "Well, shite, we haven't had a nonsense bet for the last 3 or 4 nanoseconds, so your on....I'm gonna make up a hand that I wouldn't play in a million years and see what these moerans say about it" /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll translate all this gibberish for y'all:

SFB guessed 1-1 as his "weird" football score and (in writing no less on this board) put Irie's opponent on AJ. He missed both by a country mile and now he's pissed off.

bluefeet
09-14-2005, 05:59 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2004/03/08/guiness-inside.jpg
"brilliant!"

benfranklin
09-14-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'll translate all this gibberish for y'all:

SFB guessed 1-1 as his "weird" football score and (in writing no less on this board) put Irie's opponent on AJ. He missed both by a country mile and now he's pissed off.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of questioning your credibility, I find it highly doubtful that OT:skipperbob made a posting about a poker hand.

MegaBet
09-14-2005, 06:15 PM
huh? SFB plays poker? When did that start??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SlackerMcFly
09-14-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
huh? SFB <font color="red">posts off topic? </font> When did that start???

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

ewing55
09-15-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
huh? SFB plays poker? When did that start??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on how you define "plays poker?" /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

-------------Jeff