PDA

View Full Version : Jason Mraz

istewart
09-14-2005, 01:25 PM
This guy is creeping damn close to My Chemical Romance as the gayest thing in music today.

kyro
09-14-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This guy is creeping damn close to My Chemical Romance as the gayest thing in music today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you hear his music?

istewart
09-14-2005, 01:29 PM
I heard him a few years ago a few times and decided he was just a random guy but I've heard him on the radio twice now in one week and it's terrible.

kyro
09-14-2005, 01:31 PM
I think you're listening to the wrong stations then. The only stations around here that would play his stuff are the poppy ones that do Backstreet Boys and such.

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 01:33 PM
I met him in a bar in San Diego. Really nice guy. Told him I didn't like his music at all. He seemed pretty understanding. Suprisingly chill for a guy whose video was an mtv regular.

istewart
09-14-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you're listening to the wrong stations then. The only stations around here that would play his stuff are the poppy ones that do Backstreet Boys and such.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I didn't listen to the "wrong stations" how could I ever make a rant post like this then? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

swede123
09-14-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I met him in a bar in San Diego. Really nice guy. Told him I didn't like his music at all. He seemed pretty understanding. Suprisingly chill for a guy whose video was an mtv regular.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome.

Swede

Reef
09-14-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I met him in a bar in San Diego. Really nice guy. Told him I didn't like his music at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is usually enough premise for a rumble in a bar situation. guess you were lucky or his crew might have shown you that his pimp hand is way strong.