PDA

View Full Version : Date question

09-14-2005, 12:43 PM
Having trouble reading this hand:

I'm out with this girl (chick, ho, whatever). During dinner, I do not sense she is interested in my existence (of course, that's perfectly understandable).

After dinner, as we are walking out of the restaurant, she asks me if I want to go to a bar for more drinks.

Does this mean that I will be able to free Willy later tonight? Or does she just want free drinks?

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does this mean that I will be able to free Willy later tonight? Or does she just want free drinks?

[/ QUOTE ]
Can't it be both?

Cancer Merchant
09-14-2005, 12:45 PM
You picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

xadrez
09-14-2005, 12:46 PM
I hope that Melon and Lychee Cosmo didnt cost more than 12 dollars.

[ QUOTE ]
You picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

[/ QUOTE ]

You picked the wrong day to tell me that I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue, punk.

FouTight
find out what her myspace blog says.

Go from there

diebitter
09-14-2005, 12:48 PM
I remember getting into exactly the same once, and she took me to a bar where a guy who she was on/off with (and recently argued with I sensed) was at, and she just stood and glared at him. He didn't respond, and I left when I realised the deal.

She followed, and I took her home. I coulda hit it cos she was apologetic, emotional and needy, but I was too peeved to have it, so just dropped her off on the street outside her place and went home.

If this happens to you, don't make my mistake - HIT IT!

Alobar
09-14-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do not sense she is interested in my existence (of course, that's perfectly understandable).

[/ QUOTE ]

work on your confidence

[ QUOTE ]
Or does she just want free drinks?

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, why are you paying for everyhting?

09-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Girls don't have to be interested in your existence to [censored] you.

Alobar
09-14-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhh yes, sex at the cost of ones own dignity, definately worth it

oddjob
09-14-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] dignity. i've always wanted to grudge [censored] someone.

09-14-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. Never thought about it that way. I guess they have sex needs too.

Cancer Merchant
09-14-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm guessing you didn't "Free Willy." Relax and rub one out; it's better to bust a nut than a blood vessel.

Alobar
09-14-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but its more fun to do when they arent pity [censored] you

asofel
09-14-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha...

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 01:03 PM
U need to show pics to OOT then give us links to her blog. Then we can decide if she is right for u.

09-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Willy came out to play that night.

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Nice job willy

jba
09-14-2005, 01:58 PM
huh weird...

I went on a second date a couple years ago with a girl, she came over to my place to make me dinner. I get the somewhat cold shoulder from her throughout the night, at one point she is ragging on me about a couple of things, excessively, to the point where I'm trying to figure out how to get this girl out of my apartment right now before dinner because it just seems like she's having such a terrible time. I couldn't figure out an excuse (dinner was actually in the oven so that would have been pretty tough), so we eat dinner. I'm pretty much assuming at this point that this is the last date -- so I have a pretty bad attitude. Then we finish dinner and start watching some movie on TV - she starts touching my leg and I am like WTF???

to make a long story longer, willy was freed as soon as mel gibson got his payback and we're still dating years later.

so, chicks are crazy.

InchoateHand
09-14-2005, 02:01 PM
If you use poker terminology in your "dating life," along with expressions like "free willy," your best bet is probably to neuter yourself now.

09-14-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you use poker terminology in your "dating life," along with expressions like "free willy," your best bet is probably to neuter yourself now.

[/ QUOTE ]

First dates start out as a game of poker. Relationships are not.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
huh weird...

I went on a second date a couple years ago with a girl, she came over to my place to make me dinner. I get the somewhat cold shoulder from her throughout the night, at one point she is ragging on me about a couple of things, excessively, to the point where I'm trying to figure out how to get this girl out of my apartment right now before dinner because it just seems like she's having such a terrible time. I couldn't figure out an excuse (dinner was actually in the oven so that would have been pretty tough), so we eat dinner. I'm pretty much assuming at this point that this is the last date -- so I have a pretty bad attitude. Then we finish dinner and start watching some movie on TV - she starts touching my leg and I am like WTF???

to make a long story longer, willy was freed as soon as mel gibson got his payback and we're still dating years later.

so, chicks are crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude.....

DcifrThs
09-14-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. Never thought about it that way. I guess they have sex needs too.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLLLL

sex needs of girls >>>>>>>> sex needs of guys

AVG(sex ability of girls) >>>>>>>>>> AVG(sex ability of guys)

AVG(freakiness in the sack of girls) >>>>>>>>>>>> AVG (freakiness in the sack of guys)

Barron

oddjob
09-14-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes you don't pick the moments, and take them when you can get them.

GoblinMason (Craig)
09-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Say "Sure, but I bought dinner, so drinks are on you."

09-14-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that goes over well. Makes her feel special.

diebitter
09-14-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. I've always regretted not [censored] the [censored] outta this [censored][censored], then [censored] her like she was a [censored][censored] in a [censored][censored].

I bet doing it angry rocks!

GoblinMason (Craig)
09-14-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that goes over well. Makes her feel special.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let others elaborate /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Slacker13
09-14-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Could go either way. Maybe she wanted you to buy her drinks why she scoped out for something better at the same time keeping you nearby so that if she doesn't find something better you are there for her plan B. Chicks are evil.

09-14-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Could go either way. Maybe she wanted you to buy her drinks why she scoped out for something better at the same time keeping you nearby so that if she doesn't find something better you are there for her plan B. Chicks are evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes the most sense. If she wanted to have drinks with me only, then she perhaps would have invited me over (she lived within walking distance) or whatever. Looks like I was the backup.

09-14-2005, 05:01 PM
Tell her that's kind of her to offer to buy you a drink and that you accept. If she shakes her head and says that she wanted you to buy her a drink, then dump the c***.

jba
09-14-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

dude.....

[/ QUOTE ]

don't understand what you're trying to say here bro...

09-14-2005, 05:53 PM
She wants to go to the bar in order to find a different guy to [censored]. You are just probably her ride there.

ddubois
09-14-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell her that's kind of her to offer to buy you a drink and that you accept. If she shakes her head and says that she wanted you to buy her a drink, then dump the c***.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was thinking something along these lines, but more humor: "That's nice of you to offer to buy me a drink, but you don't have to liquer me up to take advantage of me."

Keep in mind, I haven't dated in over 7 years, and I didn't have game back then either.

theben
09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope so. tap that

Dominic
09-14-2005, 07:13 PM
she asked you out for drinks, why are you assuming you're paying?