PDA

View Full Version : The Official "pointless chuddo threads thread"

Alobar
09-14-2005, 12:21 PM
I just figured since it looks like there are going to be 50 threads about this, I'd save the forum the clutter. So when you think to yourself "hey! Ive got something to add to this, I bet it would make a great thread" (Like I just did) you can just come here and pretend that the reply button to this post, is the same button that creates a new thread. Then we can all keep saying the same thing over and over, but it will be in one thread and not 50.

I've also put the words that just get used over and over below, that way you can just copy/paste them without having to be bothered to type them the 40 times you want to use them.

pwned, pwn3d, bitch, fabulous, omgrofl!!!11!!eleven, douche, greatest thread ever, POTY, omg

ononimo
09-14-2005, 12:23 PM
i counted all of 2 (the original and the POTY poll) and each was deserving of it's own thread.

which ones did i miss?

miajag81
09-14-2005, 12:23 PM
I was quite skeptical when someone nominated it for Thread Of The Year, but it just keeps getting better and better. This is why I love OOT.

jason_t
09-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Brilliant.

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]
i counted all of 2 (the original and the POTY poll) and each was deserving of it's own thread.

which ones did i miss?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im nipping it in the bud. But since there are already people with avatars and locations about the event, it was just a matter of time.

IndieMatty
There's two threads. You're over-reacting and causing clutter.

Voltron87
[ QUOTE ]
I was quite skeptical when someone nominated it for Thread Of The Year, but it just keeps getting better and better. This is why I love OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

as much as i come here to waste time and keep the boredom away when playing poker, there is some genuinely hilarious stuff here.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

which ones did i miss?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im nipping it in the bud. But since there are already people with avatars and locations about the event, it was just a matter of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, no - you've created a self-fulfilling prophecy. it was all pretty well localized until this.

Soul Daddy
09-14-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

which ones did i miss?

[/ QUOTE ]
Save Chuddo (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3404963&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

[ QUOTE ]
I've also put the words that just get used over and over below, that way you can just copy/paste them without having to be bothered to type them the 40 times you want to use them.

pwned, pwn3d, bitch, fabulous, omgrofl!!!11!!eleven, douche, greatest thread ever, POTY, omg

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agree. the concept of this thread isn't really funny.

Voltron87
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He had something he thought was really important and witty to say about people who think they have something witty or funny and start their own thread because they feel special. so he started his own thread. aiiieeee

You just increased the number of pointless chuddo threads by 50%.

Actually it's 100% since the other two aren't pointless.

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]

which ones did i miss?

[/ QUOTE ]

There would have been others.

kerssens
09-14-2005, 12:27 PM
I haven't read the thread and its huge, should I take the time to read it?

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You just increased the number of pointless chuddo threads by 50%.

Actually it's 100% since the other two aren't pointless.

[/ QUOTE ]
actually he increased them by an infinite or undefined number

B Dids
09-14-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going with "you're wrong" on this one.

This was clearly a good job of heading things off at the pass.

We were like 3 days away from having to creat a Chuddo forum and you know it.

Shajen
09-14-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. much can be skimmed

1. chuddo comes on oot talking about girl he banged (olivia). he says he "slept with" (note the wording) her and later snubbed her.

2. olivia finds out about oot thread, writes in her blog about how its bullshit and chuddo never slept with her, posts hilarious aim convo. chuddo backtracks, saying he just meant he slept at her house (which did happen, in seperate rooms or something)

3. oot finds about her blog where she calls bullshit on chuddo, chuddo is pwn3d, etc.

IndieMatty
09-14-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going with "you're wrong" on this one.

This was clearly a good job of heading things off at the pass.

We were like 3 days away from having to creat a Chuddo forum and you know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I still have some sort of faith in this board. But I really didn't see that happening. All the classic threads never got TOO far out of hand. Meh. I don't care, I just like a chance to criticize Alobar. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

09-14-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The were 3...but who's counting. But yea, this threas was pretty useless.

IndieMatty
09-14-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The were 3...but who's counting. But yea, this threas was pretty useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys, this really isn't Jake, you should just ignore this troll.

User has been ignored

You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

SL__72
09-14-2005, 12:37 PM
Bring back the cat jumping on the kid avatar while you are #2.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He had something he thought was really important and witty to say about people who think they have something witty or funny and start their own thread because they feel special. so he started his own thread. aiiieeee

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll continue to be wrong in this thread and agree with this also.

Los Feliz Slim
09-14-2005, 12:41 PM
IMO, the Chuddo stuff went from hilarious to tiresome very quickly. This is like reality TV, where I don't care about anyone involved and it's not that interesting.

DMBFan23
09-14-2005, 04:15 PM
the thing is, we're out of facts. perhaps spamuell will post his IM convo or perhaps chuddo will come fan the flames some more

Stuck
09-14-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IMO, the Chuddo stuff went from hilarious to tiresome very quickly. This is like reality TV, where I don't care about anyone involved and it's not that interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Its like watching The Real World - its boring and makes me feel old.

Stuey
09-14-2005, 05:08 PM
I have not read that whole thing but from the little I know it seems quite simple.

This chick has told chuddo not to post anymore. Clearly she is a control freak hence the need for ugly girlfriends and such.

So someone should figure out what she would not want us to do the most. Then of course tell everyone to do it. Do it for chuddo! I of course have no time for such silly pursuits.

<font color="white"> Yah I can't think of anything good myself. :-( </font>