PDA

View Full Version : eastbay's program, does he have a mirror site?

EnderFFX
09-14-2005, 10:54 AM
I went to download it today after a crappy run. (40 tourneys, down $160 in the $22) (i know it isn't a huge sample, but i know i was messing up near the bubble)

I don't want the registered version, i'm sure i'll buy that soon. I just need to try it out and mess with it. Anyone know where to get other than eastbay's site?

TruFloridaGator
09-14-2005, 11:00 AM
Not that I know, I don't have the install file or I would help you out.

downtown
09-14-2005, 11:02 AM
It's down but he's working on it and according to the web page (http://sitngo-analyzer.com/) now it should be up soon.

EnderFFX
09-14-2005, 11:05 AM
I saw, was just there. Someone has to have the install program somewhere!

downtown
09-14-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not that I know, I don't have the install file or I would help you out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicholasp27
09-14-2005, 11:52 AM
u can't really mess with anything in the demo version...u don't have the flexibility to adjust stacks and hands and calling ranges and blinds and such...

just take your rakeback from last month and buy the program...it's worth it

btw, don't worry too much about a <8 buy-in drop...u could be playing perfectly and still have that drop...but still get the program and model some common bubble situations to get an idea of when what hands are positive and negative to push

TruFloridaGator
09-14-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
u can't really mess with anything in the demo version...u don't have the flexibility to adjust stacks and hands and calling ranges and blinds and such...

just take your rakeback from last month and buy the program...it's worth it

btw, don't worry too much about a <8 buy-in drop...u could be playing perfectly and still have that drop...but still get the program and model some common bubble situations to get an idea of when what hands are positive and negative to push

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...& patience is a virtue! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

EnderFFX
09-14-2005, 12:08 PM
I probably will buy the program. I just want to make sure it is useful for me. (aka I can use it and it works with no problems)

I got wayyy to agressive last night. I know I was making -EV pushes the second i hit raise.

Nicholasp27
09-14-2005, 12:19 PM
one easy and useful thing to do is to open a hh in the program after the tourney and just double-click on any non-red hand where u had <10bbs and see what it says your ev was for pushing...make sure you note what opp range it uses...when u get results that surprise you or you are unsure of, play around with changing the calling ranges, click on 'compute all' to see just how many hands are >+.5 ev to push, etc...u'll start to get a feel and a model for what situations call for pushing any2, top 50%,etc