PDA

View Full Version : Questions...

09-14-2005, 08:32 AM
I have a few questions and I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction...

1. How many hands do you need before you can say with some degree of certainty that the BB/100 hands is close to being a true reflection of the truth in 6max-games. 10 k hands? 20k? 50k?

2. What are your routines on notes for players? Do you have a spreadsheet with everybodys screen name? Do you use the box for every player at Party?

3. I downloaded Bisons file for the definition of different player types. However, those definitions are for full ring games. Does anybody have suggestions of alterations to fit 6-max better?

4. Is it possible to have been lucky for 20k hands and show a winrate of about 3,2 BB/100 hands and after that reality hits?

5. Does anybody have stats that are normal for PT on the % and BB for pairs, AK etc etc?

I appreciate all help...
My poker confidence is going down real quickly...

jman220
09-14-2005, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a few questions and I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction...

1. How many hands do you need before you can say with some degree of certainty that the BB/100 hands is close to being a true reflection of the truth in 6max-games. 10 k hands? 20k? 50k? Definitely not 10k or 20k, 50k is getting there

2. What are your routines on notes for players? Do you have a spreadsheet with everybodys screen name? Do you use the box for every player at Party?

3. I downloaded Bisons file for the definition of different player types. However, those definitions are for full ring games. Does anybody have suggestions of alterations to fit 6-max better?

4. Is it possible to have been lucky for 20k hands and show a winrate of about 3,2 BB/100 hands and after that reality hits? Yes

5. Does anybody have stats that are normal for PT on the % and BB for pairs, AK etc etc?

I appreciate all help...
My poker confidence is going down real quickly...

[/ QUOTE ]

trentcroad
09-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Some answers.

1. maybe 200K
2. Do u have PT?
3. There is some, do a search in HUSH.
4. I think you can easily run bad or well for 50K hands so most definately you can run well for 20K.