PDA

View Full Version : Anyone made a book deal with vegaspokerpro.com?

09-14-2005, 04:31 AM
Anyone here a customer of vegaspokerpro.com? I have already cleared the bonus requirements, and still havent got any confirmation (we have sent the books... for example...) My e-mails are not answered. It has been 2 weeks now, should I give up hope?

Thanks in advantage for ignoring my post /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TimsterToo
09-14-2005, 06:40 AM
I signed up through them once no problems.

They're not the fastest responders to e-mail (although 2 weeks is very long) but in the end they do come through.

The thing is that they wait for confirmation from the pokersite before ordering the books for you. The site probably takes care of this once a month or so.

The books will arrive through Amazon (mine did) which takes some time too. So do not despair, I'm sure it'll work out! But if you signed up two weeks ago I wouldn't be running to my mailbox every morning yet.

Hope this helps!

09-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Thank you for the reply.

Actually an e-mail came through today, and one of two sites had sent the confirmation to the vegaspokerpro.com. All the poker site reps had been off, and the confirmation was delayed...

Going to get the books now, was just a little sceptic about a site that I had never heard of, and there wasn't many posts or reviews about this particular site.

I would recommend this site to anyone interested in free books deal with very reasonable playthrough.

Thanks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif