PDA

View Full Version : Dave Chappelle standup

TheBlueMonster
09-14-2005, 01:50 AM
I rented "For What it's Worth" tonight. It's almost the exact same routine as "Killing Them Softly" with less material. What gives? Did they cheat me out of 3 bucks?

ps. I still laughed my ass off.
"You used to live in my balls! Now you're making macaroni necklaces!"

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

siccjay
09-14-2005, 01:51 AM
Those balls are smooth as eggs!

I didn't think it was the same. Dissing MJ was classic.

shant
09-14-2005, 01:52 AM
"I want that purple stuff."

There is some great [censored] in both of them.

TheBlueMonster
09-14-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Those balls are smooth as eggs!

I didn't think it was the same. Dissing MJ was classic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Excuse me miss, but do you suck balls?

siccjay
09-14-2005, 01:53 AM
Do you suck THESE balls?

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 01:54 AM
thats for the review, was thinking of buying it.

TheBlueMonster
09-14-2005, 01:55 AM
I think one key line missing from this one was when he was talking about eating chicken "Look at him, he loves it! Just like in the encyclopedia"

siccjay
09-14-2005, 01:55 AM
Buy it.

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 02:00 AM
hey todd, do you want some grape juice?
nigga what the [censored] is juice? i want that grape drink baby. mmm, its purple.
i dont know what youre talking about todd, how about some apple juice?
man what the [censored] is juice?

Python49
09-14-2005, 03:01 AM
"I went and spoke at my old high school and told those kids straight up.. if you are serious about making it out of this ghetto you've gotta learn... learn how to... rap... play basketball.. do SOMETHING, you're TRAPPED! Nigga you are trapped! Either do that or sell crack those are your only options! Better get the entertainin these white people nigga get the dancin"

Tron
09-14-2005, 03:48 AM
Me and those Indians got high as s**t... I was baked, I told the Chief, we was talkin'... I cut him off: TIME OUT CHIEF! Sorry to interrupt, I'm f**kin' smashed, man... The weed is too strong! I'm itchin'! Is this PCP, nigga? The spirits have got me! Chief! THE SPIRITS HAVE GOT ME!

And the Chief threw some water in my face... "Calm down, Black Face!" *SPLASH!*

I said, "Hey, it was Black Feet, motherfucker, take it easy!"

"Black Feet, you are welcome to stay amongst me and my tribe for the night... Until the spirits leave you."

And they gave me my own tee-pee to sleep in, which sounds nice... I personally felt like it was a little f**ked up, you know, cause they all had houses, man... Why can't I sleep with y'all in the house and watch TV, nigga, I can't be on this grass all night...