PDA

View Full Version : sit n' go's

09-13-2005, 11:42 PM
i have beeb trying to find an easier site in which i can play sit n'go's at and make a profit. i was playing at pokerstars but i just wasn't successful enough and was looking for softer competition that i can exploit. i heard partypoker had a lot of fish but you only get 800 in chips, is that enough for a good player to be successful or is a crapshoot? what about fulltilt or bogdog? someone with experience and is a successful sit n' go player help me out.

09-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Before any of the older members of this forum get after you (or the mods), let me point you to this post.

FAQ LINK (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2821605&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

KramerTM
09-13-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have beeb trying to find an easier site in which i can play sit n'go's at and make a profit. i was playing at pokerstars but i just wasn't successful enough and was looking for softer competition that i can exploit. i heard partypoker had a lot of fish but you only get 800 in chips, is that enough for a good player to be successful or is a crapshoot? what about fulltilt or bogdog? someone with experience and is a successful sit n' go player help me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been testing the waters at bodog. The games often get down to 5 handed before the blinds get above 30/60. Plus you get 1000 in starting chips. The competition is nothing to run from either. Give it a go.

KramerTM
09-13-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Before any of the older members of this forum get after you

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon BlueTooth.. we all know your 82 years old /images/graemlins/tongue.gif