PDA

View Full Version : Peachy-tilt.

imported_anacardo
09-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Inspired by the events of the recent "Fat girls and BJs" thread. What is it about this presumed woman that drives so many good men into hysterical fits of rage? The nonstandard spelling? The hating on quality chicks? The murky identity issues? Discuss.

swede123
09-13-2005, 10:20 PM
http://www.schranka.host.sk/moje/bmw_m3_c.jpg

imported_anacardo
09-13-2005, 10:25 PM
I try to stay away from the oft-overused "LOL," but that one was purely legit.

Alobar
09-13-2005, 10:25 PM
I like peachy

nothumb
09-13-2005, 10:52 PM
peachy ripped that whole thread a new one. I thought it was great. I think it's good that she and gorie have each other to bounce things off of.

NT

kyro
09-13-2005, 11:25 PM
I think I'm the only person who doesn't despise her. I don't think she's the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's far less worse than I think people here want to believe. And yes, peachy owned half of 2+2 in the BJ thread.

imported_anacardo
09-13-2005, 11:30 PM
I don't hate her at all. I'm always interested in minds thoroughly unlike my own. But a lot of other guys sure can't seem to take the strain, such as it were.

gorie
09-13-2005, 11:35 PM
i think she is entertaining.

kerssens
09-13-2005, 11:36 PM
yay peachy!!

handsome
09-13-2005, 11:40 PM
1. Annoying looking avatar
2. Overuse of "mah"
3. Lack of sentence structure
4. Huge ego.

I remember in that one thread where she claimed she NEVER made a mistake before, despite the fact that everyone was trying to explain that she skewed the definition of "mistake." She just wouldn't listen.

I do, however, appreciate her input and make an effort to read her posts, regardless of how annoyed I may get.

imported_anacardo
09-13-2005, 11:42 PM
Oooooh yeeeeeah.

The "no mistakes" thread.

Yeah, that was pretty retarded.

I think I understand, but it doesn't make her position any better.

gorie
09-13-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oooooh yeeeeeah.

The "no mistakes" thread.

Yeah, that was pretty retarded.

I think I understand, but it doesn't make her position any better.

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm sure if you ask her for a different position she will more than gladly adjust.

ononimo
09-13-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm the only person who doesn't despise her. I don't think she's the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's far less worse than I think people here want to believe. And yes, peachy owned half of 2+2 in the BJ thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, she's better than Otis, I guess.

but she did own that BJ thread.

imported_anacardo
09-13-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i'm sure if you ask her for a different position she will more than gladly adjust.

[/ QUOTE ]
You could be getting at practically anything here. I decline to get involved.

Sephus
09-13-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You could be getting at practically anything here. I decline to get involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think what she meant is pretty obvious.

scotty34
09-13-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was there a specific brilliant post in that thread that I missed? Or just in general?

09-13-2005, 11:58 PM
brilliant post

[ QUOTE ]
There comes a point in every OOTiots life where Peachy's inane ramblings causes him to fly into a blind rage. It appears you reached that point tonight. Only later, once you have cooled down, you will regret the amount of time that you wasted arguing with her...and that the argument was concerning such a weighty issue as to whether fat chicks give decent blowjobs.

[/ QUOTE ] - HopeydaFish

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

I remember in that one thread where she claimed she NEVER made a mistake before, despite the fact that everyone was trying to explain that she skewed the definition of "mistake." She just wouldn't listen.

I do, however, appreciate her input and make an effort to read her posts, regardless of how annoyed I may get.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with everything you said...except for the last sentence. I merely tolerate her posts.

kyro
09-14-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was there a specific brilliant post in that thread that I missed? Or just in general?

[/ QUOTE ]

The in general part of her being right and you being wrong.

peachy
09-14-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do NOT have a huge ego!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

And i stand by my reasoning that ive never made a "mistake"

09-14-2005, 01:27 AM
I don't understand why everyone tries so hard to pick fights with her or even interact with her.

I just discount whatever she types.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Irony, thine name is peachy.

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 01:35 AM
I'm a Peachy fan. You just can't take her too seriously.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a Peachy fan. You just can't take her too seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

true, i basically view her as a human gimmick account.

wacki
09-14-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, how is googling your thesis working out for you?

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 01:38 AM
she doesnt bother me.

Edge34
09-14-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

With the exception of "mah", you just described a LOT more posters than Peachy.

peachy
09-14-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasnt a mistake!! i dont regret it!! and my thesis turned out fine!!

Turkish
09-14-2005, 01:42 AM
[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know the story behind this, but it is hysterical none the less. Link?

Blarg
09-14-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless there's some story behind this that I don't know about, this kind of utter nonsense is prime Peachy.

peachy
09-14-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless there's some story behind this that I don't know about, this kind of utter nonsense is prime Peachy.

[/ QUOTE ]

as ive explained before a mistake to me is something u regret...i dont regret anything...therefore to me ive made no mistakes

imported_anacardo
09-14-2005, 02:19 AM
This is what's so interesting to me.

Life to you just seems like this smorgasbord of delight. Everything's just something to be sampled. You seem immune to the idea of getting it "right."

I, on the other hand, am haunted by regret and a sense of frustrated competence, and I've led a pretty pedestrian 23 years.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as ive explained before a mistake to me is something u regret...i dont regret anything...therefore to me ive made no mistakes

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not only furthering my point, but now you're adding straight out lying to the mix.

The lies should at least be reasonably believable ones, not just a pure venting of ego. Your never regretting anything is as dishonest and transparent as your saying you never make mistakes. One doesn't make up for or explain the other.

Lying to yourself is a way to cope, but lying to others is a way to show contempt. Granted, it's only an internet forum, so I guess it could be argued that we all don't really exist. Maybe it's all just a movie anyway.

bernie
09-14-2005, 02:37 AM
I like having Peachy around. She's like the OOT mangy pet. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

b

irishpint
09-14-2005, 02:51 AM
peachy is a girl.
no hot girls belong to poker message boards

thus

i dont care what she says/read it.

peachy
09-14-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is what's so interesting to me.

Life to you just seems like this smorgasbord of delight. Everything's just something to be sampled. You seem immune to the idea of getting it "right."

I, on the other hand, am haunted by regret and a sense of frustrated competence, and I've led a pretty pedestrian 23 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not immune to getting it right...i dont stop anything until i get it right - but that doesnt mean i see it as a mistake until i do get it right. Im a very motivated and determined person i just dont regret things

SammyKid11
09-14-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
as ive explained before a mistake to me is something u regret

[/ QUOTE ]

From Dictionary.com:
Mistake-
1)An error or fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.
2)A misconception or misunderstanding.

Thus, your thinking that the word "mistake" means "something you regret" is in and of itself a MISTAKE - an error resulting from deficient knowledge...a misconception.

If I say I believe murder is only the killing of dogs, and that to kill humans cannot be murder...I would be objectively wrong, as you are here. That you exist in your own fantasy-land is absurd...thus I am a fan of this thread (though your blithe and seemingly-cherished ignorance is something that's never caused me any anger, personally).

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 03:04 AM
Cliffs?

I read OOT from time to time, what exactly is everyones issue with peachy?

peachy
09-14-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You're not only furthering my point, but now you're adding straight out lying to the mix.

The lies should at least be reasonably believable ones, not just a pure venting of ego. Your never regretting anything is as dishonest and transparent as your saying you never make mistakes. One doesn't make up for or explain the other.

Lying to yourself is a way to cope, but lying to others is a way to show contempt. Granted, it's only an internet forum, so I guess it could be argued that we all don't really exist. Maybe it's all just a movie anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry if my way of handling life is too far above your mental grasp to function at...but that doesnt mean i am lying to myself...ask anyone that knows me and they will tell u i am 100% that way

i dont regret a thing

SammyKid11
09-14-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i just dont regret things

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, which is why for you to say you have no "regrets" would be accurate (though still probably not true if you were really being honest about your inner-most feelings and not trying to rile people up on the internet)...but saying you've never made a "mistake" is still as inane as ever.

peachy
09-14-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, which is why for you to say you have no "regrets" would be accurate (though still probably not true if you were really being honest about your inner-most feelings and not trying to rile people up on the internet)...but saying you've never made a "mistake" is still as inane as ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

look in my mind...a mistake and a regret go hand in hand...if u dont believe this then fine its not my problem...but ive explained it. To me if u get something right at some point u didnt make mistakes (by OTHER peoples definitions)...they were just steps to get u there - the same way i look at life

ive already had this arugement somewhere else...im not gonna have it here as well. I live my life and think of my life in a way that makes me very happy - nothing will change that

ononimo
09-14-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
look in my mind...a mistake and a regret go hand in hand...

[/ QUOTE ]

stop right there. you can't take existing words and just make up your own personal definitions. the word "mistake" has widely-accepted definitions attached to it ... your personal interpretation is irrelevant.

e.g. you take/took tests in school, right? did you get a perfect score on every exam? no. why not? because you made mistakes - you got answers wrong. you may or may not have regretted those incorrect answers but regardless, those were mistakes.

SammyKid11
09-14-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

look in my mind...a mistake and a regret go hand in hand...if u dont believe this then fine its not my problem...but ive explained it. To me if u get something right at some point u didnt make mistakes...they were just steps to get u there - the same way i look at life

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure looking in your mind would be horrifying...and I noticed you didn't respond to my more substantive post. You thinking that "mistake" and "regret" mean the same thing is in and of itself a "mistake" on your part...in your very proclamation that you've never made a mistake - you're making one. It's almost Oedipal of you.

imported_anacardo
09-14-2005, 04:19 AM
Like - don't you ever admit to weakness in some fashion that isn't a joke? Ever?

I can't see how anyone could be both "focused" and blithely immune to self-criticism.

This might be a good time to introduce one of my most cherished ideas about the nature of man, adapted from Mr. Bill James, the noted baseball writer. I call it the Law of Temperamental Balance - Every Strength Is Also A Weakness.
For example: I have a friend who is congentially incapabable of showing weakness or backing down from an argument, regardless of circumstances. He thinks it makes him strong, and in his own arena he's a practically unbeatable opponent, but it makes him a social, emotional, and spiritual cripple.
His strength makes him weak.

People may think of me as a downer, but I'm certainly never kidding myself. I'm not interested in "making myself happy" as a concept. I'm interested in defining and stating The Truth, as accurately and revealingly as possible. The fact that the overwhelming majority of humankind sees things differently than I do in this regard is both fascinating and baffling to me, but, then, I suppose everyone feels that way in one way or another.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry if my way of handling life is too far above your mental grasp to function at...but that doesnt mean i am lying to myself...ask anyone that knows me and they will tell u i am 100% that way

i dont regret a thing

[/ QUOTE ]

You never cease to bury yourself deeper.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

look in my mind...a mistake and a regret go hand in hand...if u dont believe this then fine its not my problem...but ive explained it. To me if u get something right at some point u didnt make mistakes (by OTHER peoples definitions)...they were just steps to get u there - the same way i look at life

ive already had this arugement somewhere else...im not gonna have it here as well. I live my life and think of my life in a way that makes me very happy - nothing will change that

[/ QUOTE ]

The ends justifies the means, eh?

Lots of skeletons in that closet. Sounds like more to come.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:38 AM
It's pretty common to feel this way whether one deserves to or not.

kurosh
09-14-2005, 05:04 AM
I thought peachy was an annoying, stupid, spoiled brat, but I didn't hate her. That was before I saw her white tiger post. Now I hope she dies.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 05:13 AM
I didn't see her white tiger post. I've tried to like her despite her constant posing, dissembling, and bottomless ego, but she makes it challenging.

kurosh
09-14-2005, 05:19 AM
In gonore's unique pet post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3388676&pa ge=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=all).

[ QUOTE ]
i always wanted a white tiger...and will get one as soon as i get a house...but its super expensive just to get the permit let alone my beautiful tiger!! so i doubt u want one /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ] here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3388817&page=2&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

Blarg
09-14-2005, 05:41 AM
Sounds so arseinine I'm afraid to read it, especially since I'm on Peachy overdose lately. I probably will at some point, but I have to steel myself up for it. You know, kind of like how Schindler's List sounded like such a total downer I had to wait ten years to find myself in the mood to see it.

mslif
09-14-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure looking in your mind would be horrifying...and I noticed you didn't respond to my more substantive post. You thinking that "mistake" and "regret" mean the same thing is in and of itself a "mistake" on your part...in your very proclamation that you've never made a mistake - you're making one. It's almost Oedipal of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mean to be a "nit" but how did you come up with Oedipal? There is nothing "Oedipal" about thinking that "mistake" and "regret" mean the same thing and in the proclamation that she has never made a mistake.

spamuell
09-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Peachy annoyed me a little until the "easily and without a thought" reason for being a Republican, now she annoys me a lot.

09-14-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds so arseinine I'm afraid to read it, especially since I'm on Peachy overdose lately. I probably will at some point, but I have to steel myself up for it. You know, kind of like how Schindler's List sounded like such a total downer I had to wait ten years to find myself in the mood to see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Schindler's list comparison was great.

BottlesOf
09-14-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absurdly dumb.

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 10:20 AM
Let's not start the whole "mistake" thread over again, mmkay?

ononimo
09-14-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mean to be a "nit" but how did you come up with Oedipal? There is nothing "Oedipal" about thinking that "mistake" and "regret" mean the same thing and in the proclamation that she has never made a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was going to go there when i read that but figured it so wasn't worth it ... let's focus on peachy.

09-14-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
..i dont regret anything...therefore to me ive made no mistakes

[/ QUOTE ]

You've never had a bad batch of fruit salad? You've never forgotten to hit the restroom before getting on an airplane? You've never said "OK" to volunteering for some [censored] project that turned out to be 100x as much work as you thought? You've never woken up still blind drunk and naked next to some ho-bag that you don't remember ever seeing before?

This is just sad.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy annoyed me a little until the "easily and without a thought" reason for being a Republican, now she annoys me a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

That post was the turning point for me, too. She *never* admits that she is wrong, and refuses to acknowledge anyone else's viewpoint unless it matches her own. If someone makes a brilliant argument that proves that she is wrong (such as EVERY SINGLE argument that has been presented to her as to what constitutes a "mistake"), she either totally ignores the post (while responding to others in the same thread), or she responds but continues to insist that she is right, despite the evidence staring her in the face.

I'd say she's a troll...but I think her trollness happens totally unwittingly and unintentionally.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 11:42 AM
I wondered about the same question and came to the same conclusion.

peachy
09-14-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Like - don't you ever admit to weakness in some fashion that isn't a joke? Ever?

I can't see how anyone could be both "focused" and blithely immune to self-criticism.

This might be a good time to introduce one of my most cherished ideas about the nature of man, adapted from Mr. Bill James, the noted baseball writer. I call it the Law of Temperamental Balance - Every Strength Is Also A Weakness.
For example: I have a friend who is congentially incapabable of showing weakness or backing down from an argument, regardless of circumstances. He thinks it makes him strong, and in his own arena he's a practically unbeatable opponent, but it makes him a social, emotional, and spiritual cripple.
His strength makes him weak.

People may think of me as a downer, but I'm certainly never kidding myself. I'm not interested in "making myself happy" as a concept. I'm interested in defining and stating The Truth, as accurately and revealingly as possible. The fact that the overwhelming majority of humankind sees things differently than I do in this regard is both fascinating and baffling to me, but, then, I suppose everyone feels that way in one way or another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im totally open to critism...but it doesnt change how i think about life. I dont care if people see my characteristics as strengths or weaknesses - those are YOUR definitions. To me, I am a happy person...and thats all that matters - no matter what characteristcis I have that make me so.

My life is no easier than the next person and ive been through alot - I just handle it differently than most people, but if others want to ridicule me for that then so be it...like ive said before it doesnt and will never make me change

U can think of yourself or ur friend in whatever light u want, but mine doesnt affect my friendships here, if anything it maintains them for a long time.

peachy
09-14-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've never had a bad batch of fruit salad? You've never forgotten to hit the restroom before getting on an airplane? You've never said "OK" to volunteering for some [censored] project that turned out to be 100x as much work as you thought? You've never woken up still blind drunk and naked next to some ho-bag that you don't remember ever seeing before?

This is just sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

not mistakes...

everyone might as well give up...im not budging on how i view this...and most of u appear to be too small minded or miserable to understand it

i live my life how i want to live it...for how many people dislike me i dont see why its of concern to u!

if u see it as ignorant or dumb....so be it...that doesnt matter to me

most everyone hates me on here...GOOD...it doesnt effect my life or views! Im an opinionated person and i say what i think - i dont care if it sounds dumb or if people dont agree - block me...dont read what i say...and get over it

09-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Big Time

Sephus
09-14-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

not mistakes...

everyone might as well give up...im not budging on how i view this...and most of u appear to be too small minded or miserable to understand it

i live my life how i want to live it...for how many people dislike me i dont see why its of concern to u!

if u see it as ignorant or dumb....so be it...that doesnt matter to me

most everyone hates me on here...GOOD...it doesnt effect my life or views! Im an opinionated person and i say what i think - i dont care if it sounds dumb or if people dont agree - block me...dont read what i say...and get over it

[/ QUOTE ]

we do understand it. you don't understand that if you're going to attempt to participate in discussions, you shouldn't make up definitions for words (especially not words central to the discussion) that are inconsistent with the definitions everyone else is using.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:53 PM
Having the concepts and outlook behind the definitions make sense and not just be a personal ego-riff would be a nice bonus, too.

09-14-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That post was the turning point for me, too. She *never* admits that she is wrong, and refuses to acknowledge anyone else's viewpoint unless it matches her own. If someone makes a brilliant argument that proves that she is wrong (such as EVERY SINGLE argument that has been presented to her as to what constitutes a "mistake"), she either totally ignores the post (while responding to others in the same thread), or she responds but continues to insist that she is right, despite the evidence staring her in the face.

I'd say she's a troll...but I think her trollness happens totally unwittingly and unintentionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you link me to that post?

spamuell
09-14-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im not budging on how i view this...and most of u appear to be too small minded or miserable to understand it

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

09-14-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Er I meant to ask you to link it, spam, not Hopey.
To the post about her reason for being a Republican.

Thx

Sephus
09-14-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Having the concepts and outlook behind the definitions make sense and not just be a personal ego-riff would be a nice bonus, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

personally i think it's pretty clear that she's lying.

she might tell herself that she has no regrets "now," but if she expects us to believe she's never regretted stubbing her toe or saying something mean to a friend or bluffing into the nuts, even the instant after, she's delusional.

i can just see her explaining it to her math teacher.

"peachy, you forgot to carry the one."

"oh."

"you made a mistake."

"it wasn't a mistake, i don't regret not carrying the one at all. it's in the PAST."

"it's a mistake in the past."

"i guess your brain is too small to comprehend it."

i guess this belongs in another thread though. my bad.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Yes, this is the kind of thing that makes me point out that that outlook is fundamentally contemptuous. Of course she's lying; but it's not the dishonesty to herself that's so bad; it's the expecting us to be stupid enough to swallow it without objection. It feels like being spoon-fed a turd and expected to like it.

That seems like a little too much to ask.

spamuell
09-14-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3314501&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

09-14-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3314501&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Just wow. I'm not surprised though, because peachy has always struck me as spoiled and spoiled kids typically grow up to be Republicans. She's never had to work hard for anything in her life, most likely.

offTopic
09-14-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, this is the kind of thing that makes me point out that that outlook is fundamentally contemptuous. Of course she's lying; but it's not the dishonesty to herself that's so bad; it's the expecting us to be stupid enough to swallow it without objection. It feels like being spoon-fed a turd and expected to like it.

That seems like a little too much to ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/offTopic2p2/bizarro.jpg

jcmack13
09-14-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Im totally open to critism...

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this at least count as a spelling mistake?

09-14-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Just wow. I'm not surprised though, because peachy has always struck me as spoiled and spoiled kids typically grow up to be Republicans. She's never had to work hard for anything in her life, most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

not that I'm sticking up for her but I'm pretty sure there's enough spoiled brats to be evenly distributed amongst both parties.

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/offTopic2p2/bizarro.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

swede123
09-14-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has to be the greatest thing ever to come out of Peachy. Seriously, the wording she used there is so unintentionally funny you can't help but laugh. Kind of the same laugh as when my dog got trapped in a tomato cage. Peachy, you're a comedic genious.

Swede

B Dids
09-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Here is my biggest beef with Peachy.

"my" is two letters

"Mah" is three.

You're investing more effort to sound like an inbred moron, and I don't understand and can't condone this course of action.

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has to be the greatest thing ever to come out of Peachy. Seriously, the wording she used there is so unintentionally funny you can't help but laugh. Kind of the same laugh as when my dog got trapped in a tomato cage. Peachy, you're a comedic genious.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. that is unbelievable.

vulturesrow
09-14-2005, 01:48 PM
I used to find Peachy really annoying. Then when I started to realize how much she annoyed so many people here, I really started to change my opinion of her, because her affect on people is hilarious. And then when I found out she is a Republican, well, she may be my favorite poster now. /images/graemlins/wink.gif And FWIW, she did display some very good knowledge in a thread where some financial questions were asked.

09-14-2005, 01:49 PM
It's not that I hate peachy. I don't. I just dislike her and think that she sucks.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here is my biggest beef with Peachy.

"my" is two letters

"Mah" is three.

You're investing more effort to sound like an inbred moron, and I don't understand and can't condone this course of action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that annoys me too. We're all idiots unintentionally sometimes, but why not let it happen naturally instead of trying to force it?

PITTM
09-14-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hm, okay, well the first sentance you wrote was just an incorrect definition and you base your logic on that incorrect definition. now try it again using the real definition of mistake.

mis·take (m-stk)
n.

1. An error or fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.
2. A misconception or misunderstanding.

ive played poker with you a few times, and you make many "errors or faults resulting from deficient knowledge", thus meaning you make mistakes all the time. now we can all rest easier. even peachy makes mistakes...

i hope you dont just respond and say "i dont care about THAT definition, i care about MY definition". because last time i checked, we speak english, and when you use an english word you are held to the ACTUAL meaning of that word. not some meaning you made up that is completely pointless and means nothing...

rj

Bulldog
09-14-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
look in my mind...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, no! Any punishment but that one!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease no!

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Overuse of "mah"
4. Huge ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hm, okay, well the first sentance you wrote was just an incorrect definition and you base your logic on that incorrect definition. now try it again using the real definition of mistake.

mis·take (m-stk)
n.

1. An error or fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.
2. A misconception or misunderstanding.

ive played poker with you a few times, and you make many "errors or faults resulting from deficient knowledge", thus meaning you make mistakes all the time. now we can all rest easier. even peachy makes mistakes...

i hope you dont just respond and say "i dont care about THAT definition, i care about MY definition". because last time i checked, we speak english, and when you use an english word you are held to the ACTUAL meaning of that word. not some meaning you made up that is completely pointless and means nothing...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

This post makes absolute, and perfect sense. However, Peachy will either ignore it, or she'll tell you it doesn't matter what you say, she's right and you're wrong. Even better, after typing out a few paragraphs of a carefully thought out argument, her response will be "i dont care mah deffinition is all i carre about" or some such nonsense.

*This* is why people dislike peachy so much. Everything else is forgiveable...but her inability to debate like an adult -- yet still profess strong opinions about topics being debated -- is what drives people nuts.

jaydub
09-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Yet they still keep headbutting the wall...

I think a corollary of "you can't read a retard" is applicable here.

peachy
09-14-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

i never gave my reasons for being one...someone just asked how people can be one or something - i said without a thought

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*This* is why people dislike peachy so much. Everything else is forgiveable...but her inability to debate like an adult -- yet still profess strong opinions about topics being debated -- is what drives people nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. She's simply impervious. And I should know from pervs.

peachy
09-14-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah u dont know a thing about me or how i grew up...it was entirely the opposite

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah u dont know a thing about me or how i grew up...it was entirely the opposite

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah. So trailer trash, eh?

peachy
09-14-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ah. So trailer trash, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

if ud like to think so

only the people that know me a lil better on here know how to take me or what i mean by most things...doesnt bother me

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
only ... that know me a lil better on here know ... what i mean by most things

[/ QUOTE ]

A standard well worth working toward.

imported_anacardo
09-14-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to find Peachy really annoying. Then when I started to realize how much she annoyed so many people here, I really started to change my opinion of her, because her affect on people is hilarious. And then when I found out she is a Republican, well, she may be my favorite poster now. /images/graemlins/wink.gif And FWIW, she did display some very good knowledge in a thread where some financial questions were asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the thing; she's obviously not stupid. There's just something in her makeup that compels her to protect her self-image to the exclusion of all other goals. SPs, man.

peachy
09-14-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the thing; she's obviously not stupid. There's just something in her makeup that compels her to protect her self-image to the exclusion of all other goals. SPs, man.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant let people think im smart /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TomHimself
09-14-2005, 04:20 PM
shes a loser and i hate her

09-14-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think you have a choice in the matter

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/images/1030-02.jpg

peachy
09-14-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im so flattered u took the time to find me this picture aaww!

i love him so much

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im so flattered u took the time to find me this picture aaww!

i love him so much

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you love him "easily and without a thought"

wacki
10-12-2005, 01:38 AM
bumping for [censored]

You've got a lot of work to do.

ThaSaltCracka
10-12-2005, 02:04 AM
/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[censored]
10-12-2005, 02:07 AM
ok this is as good as thread as any. I discussed with Mat and the other Mods. If want to disagree or name call the female posters fine but you are going to have to do it by other means than sexual references or terms like slut or whore. otherwise I will get to ban you.

peachy
10-12-2005, 02:38 AM
hahaha was i called those words?? i dont even remember...

wacki
10-12-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ok this is as good as thread as any. I discussed with Mat and the other Mods. If want to disagree or name call the female posters fine but you are going to have to do it by other means than sexual references or terms like slut or whore. otherwise I will get to ban you.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.seacoast.com/~daniel/hook_line_and_sinker.jpg

Guesss which ones peachy and which ones is censored. Not saying they like each other, I'm just saying this is a dangerous situation.

imported_anacardo
10-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Wait - what brought on this bump? Granted, I still have a lot of unanswered Peachy questions, but I doubt that this is deemed interesting enough to bump a month-old thread.

wacki
10-12-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait - what brought on this bump?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.hufos.net/images/star_chamber.jpg

sexdrugsmoney
10-12-2005, 02:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
Wait - what brought on this bump?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.hufos.net/images/star_chamber.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki one question:

Q. If you were still a mod in OOT would you ban peachy?

imported_anacardo
10-12-2005, 02:59 AM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEANS SMART GUY

ThaSaltCracka
10-12-2005, 03:07 AM
she should clearly be banned.

wacki
10-12-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd make her my prison bitch.

BAN ME [CENSORED]!!!!!

YOU CAN'T DO IT CUZ I'M GREEN HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

peachy
10-12-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN ME [CENSORED]!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha dont front like u dont like me!!

sexdrugsmoney
10-12-2005, 03:15 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN ME [CENSORED]!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing against any of the other mods because I think they are all cool but IMHO it was a sad day when you stopped being a mod in OOT wacki, and I'm sure alot of people agree with me.

imported_anacardo
10-12-2005, 03:16 AM
Whoa.

Side of wacki I haven't seen before...

peachy
10-12-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whoa.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is kidding...hes sayin that cause hes joking with me...

imported_anacardo
10-12-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whoa.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is kidding...hes sayin that cause hes joking with me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I got that. Just the "wackiness" of it.

wacki
10-12-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bigpinekey.com/Kudo%20Images/pumpkin_puke.JPG

peachy
10-12-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bigpinekey.com/Kudo%20Images/pumpkin_puke.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

i wanna go to the pumpkin farm and pick a HUGE pumpkin and carve it TOMORROW!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif i wait all year for holidays...damn midterms!!! ggrrrrrrrr

ill save the insides for a few weeks and then strow them all over ur house! so HA!

i really wanna toast the seeds and make a pie outta the rest though /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Blarg
10-12-2005, 03:27 AM
I didn't even know it happened, and don't know why it happened.

Wacki's the most level-headed moderator I've ever seen in OOT, shame if he isn't one anymore.

wacki
10-12-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Wacki's the most level-headed moderator I've ever seen in OOT,

[/ QUOTE ]

That sure is a strange thing to say to a lush with his head up his ass.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
10-12-2005, 03:43 AM
It doesn't show on the forums. I haven't even seen you around much lately, what with your studies and all.

goodguy_1
10-12-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i stand by my reasoning that ive never made a "mistake"

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man

10-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Peachy is a babe.
Babes drive men crazy, esp when they are much smarter.
Men just can't handle superior women, hence the tilt.

diebitter
10-12-2005, 11:36 AM
so, peachy has an admirer. Any ideas who this REALLY is? Anyone?

CrazyEyez
10-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Peachy-tilt should be in wikipedia.

def: hormonally induced irrational actions/words/thoughts brought about by the irrational actions/words/thoughts of a female in an otherwise male-dominated setting.
origin: OOT(2+2). Refers to a poster Peachy, who may or may not even be a female.

jakethebake
10-12-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy-tilt should be in wikipedia.

def: hormonally induced irrational actions/words/thoughts brought about by the irrational actions/words/thoughts of a female in an otherwise male-dominated setting.
origin: OOT(2+2). Refers to a poster Peachy, who may or may not even be a female.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awesome! Especially since it can be applied to women in general that are not peachy. I will be using this frequently and may or may not replace "peachy" with other names. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
10-12-2005, 12:02 PM
good policy.

MonkeeMan
10-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Damn I need new glasses. I thought this was a Peachy-TIT thread. That would be more interesting.

peachy
10-12-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn I need new glasses. I thought this was a Peachy-TIT thread. That would be more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

noway...they sag to my tummy and are totally uneven!

MonkeeMan
10-12-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's interesting.

HopeydaFish
10-12-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://ca.geocities.com/paul.hennessey@rogers.com/images/kirk.jpg

jakethebake
10-12-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are totally uneven!

[/ QUOTE ]

Most are.

peachy
10-12-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are totally uneven!

[/ QUOTE ]

Most are.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i know...but mine are grotesquely (sp?) uneven...like ones a C and the others a DDD (in my lingo TOTALLY means like OMG SUPER HUGE DIFFERECE /images/graemlins/smile.gif )...and they sag /images/graemlins/frown.gif maybe i should get a boob job...kinda sucks having ur "nipples" point at the ground

WackityWhiz
10-12-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
kinda sucks having ur "nipples" point at the ground

[/ QUOTE ]

i hear ya

imported_anacardo
10-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Just means you're in the right position.

BAM!

GOTCHA!

10-12-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just means you're in the right position.

BAM!

GOTCHA!

[/ QUOTE ]
Wishfull thinking

BoogerFace
10-12-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so, peachy has an admirer. Any ideas who this REALLY is? Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]'s evil twin.

Evan
10-12-2005, 04:23 PM
This thread is awesome, I'm so pissed I missed it the first time. Missing it was a mistake, because I regret it.

diebitter
10-12-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes i know...but mine are grotesquely (sp?) uneven...like ones a C and the others a DDD (in my lingo TOTALLY means like OMG SUPER HUGE DIFFERECE )...and they sag maybe i should get a boob job...kinda sucks having ur "nipples" point at the ground

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, never mind. Anything you can't fit in your mouth is a waste anyway.

Los Feliz Slim
10-12-2005, 04:44 PM
This thread is awesome, and I regret missing it the first time, but I don't consider that a mistake.

I think Peachy is a genius.

offTopic
10-12-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't share this sentiment, but if it were proven to be true, I wouldn't regret thinking he/she is a dumbass, so I wouldn't have made a mistake.

Dominic
10-12-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasnt a mistake!! i dont regret it!! and my thesis turned out fine!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I made a mistake once....but I was mistaken.

BoogerFace
10-12-2005, 05:13 PM
This post is useless without pix or video.

HopeydaFish
10-12-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is awesome, and I regret missing it the first time, but I don't consider that a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy is a lot more intelligent than people give her credit for. I originally thought that she was a total airhead, but lately I've seen some intelligent posts from her. There's a lot that I still consider "wrong" about her, but no more so than most of the other posters on here.

Oh, and I'm quite convinced that she's a guy.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Peachy's a troll. Why can't everybody just get this into their heads and we can be done with it?

swede123
10-12-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy's a troll. Why can't everybody just get this into their heads and we can be done with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bmw-car-for-sale.com/img/bmw-m3-09.jpg

Los Feliz Slim
10-12-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and I'm quite convinced that she's a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto that. A twisted guy who's created quite a character. But definitely a guy, and absolutely not a moran.

peachy
10-12-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

am not!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

and im not a guy!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-12-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]anyone else think Peachy and Barron VonDipshit are one in the same?

peachy
10-12-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]anyone else think Peachy and Barron VonDipshit are one in the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

who??

wacki
10-14-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

am not!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

and im not a guy!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

now you need to click on this link.

Relevant link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3097299&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

and read this quote

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3401864&amp;page=1&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;vc=1)

ok.