PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know anything about this scam? (cheating online poker)

A_C_Slater
09-13-2005, 08:30 PM
www.cheat

This has to be a scam, right?

jman220
09-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Are you being serious? I'm sorry, my sarcasm detector is broken today, I can't believe someone who's been on these boards could get taken in by that.

Edit: And if you are being serious, then the answer is no. I don't care how much money you can make selling e-books, if you had a way to see your opponents hole cards, kyou could make far more money long run by keeping that secret to yourself. (Because once the ebooks went public, the poker site would figure out how to fix the problem anyway, and then you wouldn't be able to sell your ebooks anymore).

A_C_Slater
09-13-2005, 08:40 PM
I didn't say I bought it. Just thought it was interesting. I would never give this guy my credit card #. I was just curious to know if anyone knows or has heard of scams like these.

Freudian
09-13-2005, 08:40 PM
It is the same as Party poker cracked and Spy on poker (i think it is called).

They sell the same shitty e-book under a lot of names. It is equally useless whatever they call it.

PartySNGer
09-13-2005, 08:54 PM
This is legit, I have made millions with this system. In fact if you check out the testimonials I am Tomer from Jerusalem, Israel.

A_C_Slater
09-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Oh boy.

What kind of rancid sarcasm and abuse have I opened myself up too?

I repeat. I do not believe any of this you snarky bastards.

I had just never seen it mentioned here before.

09-13-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
“The Force Fold”–It won’t matter if your poker foe is holding pocket aces because this revolutionary tactic can practically force anyone to fold their cards!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man! I remember folding aces twice yesterday. It must've been because one of my foes had this program. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

All this time I thought that all I needed to beat online poker was a pattern map.

A_C_Slater
09-13-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
“The Force Fold”–It won’t matter if your poker foe is holding pocket aces because this revolutionary tactic can practically force anyone to fold their cards!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man! I remember folding aces twice yesterday. It must've been because one of my foes had this program. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

All this time I thought that all I needed to beat online poker was a pattern map.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not enough you can see their hole cards.

You have to make them fold their aces to your A2o Heads up.

Never back down!

09-13-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
www.cheat

[/ QUOTE ]

This site will make you a millionaire, my friend.

theblitz
09-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Tomer, me'efo ata b'Yerushalayim?
Hayiti meod rotze lifgosh otcha.

TimsterToo
09-14-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
www.cheat

[/ QUOTE ]

This site will make you a millionaire, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it when Idi pops up again /images/graemlins/grin.gif

There was a thread sometime ago and it boils down to having to install this software on the other players computer that will allow you to see his desktop and thus his holecards.

So it is indeed fullproof. The only thing you have to do when you sit down at a table is break into all your opponents computers, secretely install software, have enough monitors to be able to view all their screens (let's hope they're not 8 tabling) and of you go.

I don't have enough monitors otherwise I'd use it for sure /images/graemlins/tongue.gif