PDA

View Full Version : I want a nemesis

swede123
09-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Seeing TSC and Skeme duke it out has made me want someone who makes smartass comments and otherwise gives me grief about everything I post. I imagine I'd be a good mark, any takers?

Swede

NLSoldier
09-13-2005, 06:11 PM
you suck.

NLSoldier
09-13-2005, 06:11 PM
stfu n00b.

NLSoldier
09-13-2005, 06:12 PM
how am i doing so far?

Patrick del Poker Grande
I want one, too. ThinMan sucks and doesn't provide any sort of challenge.

swede123
[ QUOTE ]
how am i doing so far?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not bad, for a [censored]. Ok, it's on. Bitch.

Swede

Vish
That's a, um, dumb avatar you got there. Wait, [censored], I don't even have an avatar.

NLSoldier
09-13-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how am i doing so far?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not bad, for a [censored]. Ok, it's on. Bitch.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

who are you calling a bitch? faggot. i agree with that other guy, your avatar is very gay.

ThaSaltCracka
09-13-2005, 06:16 PM
make sure you find someone without a job, school, or any other type of social interaction or responsibility, that way they can stalk you all day.

Vish
09-13-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
make sure you find someone without a job, school, or any other type of social interaction or responsibility, that way they can stalk you all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored], that's so me. If only I had wit and motivation.

NLSoldier
09-13-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored], that's so me. If only I had wit and motivation.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha hes all yours. he already followed me into HUSH and pointed out my super pussy reply to a post. i dont think can handle this nemesis business much longer:(

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-13-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he already followed me into HUSH and pointed out my super pussy reply to a post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very nice, Swede.

Sponger15SB
09-13-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha hes all yours. he already followed me into HUSH and pointed out my super pussy reply to a post. i dont think can handle this nemesis business much longer:(

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this picture needs to be posted then...

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9554/nlsoldier1116op.jpg

jakethebake
09-13-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, you thought TM was your nemesis? I thought he was my nemesis!

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-13-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I guess he's kind of just a nemesis at large. You can have him.

jakethebake
09-13-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I guess he's kind of just a nemesis at large. You can have him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's leave it up to him. But I'm pretty sure he hates me more than you for some reason.

touchfaith
09-13-2005, 07:04 PM
keep
http://www.nv.cc.va.us/home/wmally/IST117/DATA%20DISK%20files%20for%20all%20IST117%20student s/PowerPoint/Fishing.jpg

swede123
09-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Look, you cocks. This was about MY nemesis. I thought I'd found a good one in NLSoldier, but apparently he was too much of a bitch to hang. So, now I need a new one. Bastards.

Swede

jakethebake
09-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Oops, Patrick. I forgot...

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you can have him after all.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-13-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Look, you cocks. This was about MY nemesis. I thought I'd found a good one in NLSoldier, but apparently he was too much of a bitch to hang. So, now I need a new one. Bastards.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll play your game, you rogue. Suck my ass!

jakethebake
09-13-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll play your game, you rogue. Suck my ass!

[/ QUOTE ]

Give him a shot of cowbell!

NLSoldier
09-13-2005, 07:11 PM
omg are you looking for a nemesis too?

Reef
09-13-2005, 07:17 PM
follow your /images/graemlins/heart.gif

-Skeme-
09-13-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Once again, poker pays for what little bills I accrue while being 18 and 3 weeks old. If you didn't absolutely suck at poker, this could be you, minus 100 lbs or so.

2) Shut the [censored] up.

3) Sorry I don't make threads about how my friends ditch me, so I walk around intoxicated and getting shut down by females. Perhaps if I was fiending for attention I might make threads like that one.

4) As I've said before, I am saving up to buy a cheap car to make it to school. I'll be attending the Shoreline CC and enrolling in the CEO program to help pay for tuition.

http://www.spitflames.com/images/Laugh.gif @ social interaction. You have nearly 16,000 posts on an internet forum, dealing with a game you royally suck at, and I need social interaction? You find a job and suddenly you're the life of the party. Shut up, fat.

You're bad at life.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-13-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
follow your /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you suggesting he pick a fight with Mercsgrl?
<font color="white">Not that he has a thing for her, but she always has a heart in her posts</font>

NLSoldier
09-13-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Once again, poker pays for what little bills I accrue while being 18 and 3 weeks old. If you didn't absolutely suck at poker, this could be you, minus 100 lbs or so.

3) Sorry I don't make threads about how my friends ditch me, so I walk around intoxicated and getting shut down by females. Perhaps if I was fiending for attention I might make threads like that one.

4) As I've said before, I am saving up to buy a cheap car to make it to school. I'll be attending the Shoreline CC and enrolling in the CEO program to help pay for tuition.

http://www.spitflames.com/images/Laugh.gif @ social interaction. You have nearly 16,000 posts on an internet forum, dealing with a game you royally suck at, and I need social interaction? You find a job and suddenly you're the life of the party. Shut up, fat.

You're bad at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

Lazymeatball
09-13-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're bad at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, this guy's pretty good.

KDawgCometh
09-13-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're bad at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

ThaSaltCracka
09-13-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're bad at life.

[/ QUOTE ] haha, dude I have done more in my 23 years then you will ever do in your entire life. Face the fact that being a better than average poker player is going to be the crowning achievment in your [censored] life. You will be lucky if you ever move out of your moms house. High school dropouts are doomed to a life of failure, and yours won't be any different. Have fun being a life long loser. But hey look at the brightside, you always have your emmense hip hop knowledge and terrific personality to fall back on.

bones
09-13-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
) As I've said before, I am saving up to buy a cheap car to make it to school. I'll be attending the Shoreline CC and enrolling in the CEO program to help pay for tuition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be a nemesis thief, but a community college has a CEO program? Seriously?

-Skeme-
09-14-2005, 07:59 AM
TSC, you are a loser. Your comebacks are awful and you put up horrible arguments. Just stop.

diebitter
09-14-2005, 08:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seeing TSC and Skeme duke it out has made me want someone who makes smartass comments and otherwise gives me grief about everything I post. I imagine I'd be a good mark, any takers?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Your opinions and posts are so retarded, that actually commenting on them would be a waste of electricity when the tiny electronic impulses in one's brain fire. A gagillion such impulses are so small they would move an atom 1 millionth of a centimetre, yet it would still be a waste.

You are, in fact, a waste of all 4 dimensions, time AND space, and the only reason you don't float away in a strong breeze is because your boots are full of [censored].

Oh, I see you found a nemesis. Forget the 2 paragraphs above.

ThaSaltCracka
09-14-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TSC, you are a loser. Your comebacks are awful and you put up horrible arguments. Just stop.

[/ QUOTE ]Hey Son, the truth hurts, stop denying your future.

kyro
09-14-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are, in fact, a waste of all 4 dimensions, time AND space,

[/ QUOTE ]

nice

diebitter
09-14-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are, in fact, a waste of all 4 dimensions, time AND space,

[/ QUOTE ]