PDA

View Full Version : Urinal Cakes

RacersEdge
09-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Aren't urinals pretty nasty without these things? Somehow at work, we don't have them. Is it just me that thinks they are a must?

siccjay
09-13-2005, 04:55 PM
I like to pee on them.

09-13-2005, 05:01 PM
They dont taste nearly as good as they sound

Tailgunner
09-13-2005, 05:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/bo5ton/simpsonsoftheweek/Homr/11.gif
Mmmm... urinal cakes. (http://www.bestsimpsonsquotes.homestead.com/files/urinal_cake_eroding_gone.mp3)

swede123
09-13-2005, 05:08 PM
To me urinal cakes are a cheap substitute for frequent janitorial urinal attention. Consider yourself fortunate that your restroom doesn't require them. Although I do agree that peeing on them is a must, especially if you can move the cake around.

Swede

phage
09-13-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A long time ago we had a little bar game. If we felt that one of our friends was acting like a fool or just unobservant we would slip a urinal cake in to his pitcher...good times

RacersEdge
09-13-2005, 05:19 PM
You each drank from your own pitcher?

phage
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Multiple pitchers were a must...Unfortunately my friends and I were raging alcoholics in our youth

09-13-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they taste fantastic. A little garlic, a little oil...

miajag81
09-13-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your avatar is making me hungry...or maybe it's the urinal cakes

Aces McGee
09-13-2005, 05:43 PM
As far as I can tell, urinal cakes are there specifically so my piss can hit them and splash back all over my pants.

-McGee

B Dids
09-13-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like to pee on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot what thread I was reading, and on another message board I check this could be the answer to so many different questions. I was kinda let down when I looked at the original post.

JMP300z
09-13-2005, 06:40 PM
There is that scene in american psycho where he coats it in chocolate and stuff, wraps it all pretty and has the matre d bring it to his gf after dinner so that he can watch her eat it.

Ever since i have a new appreciation for urinal cakes.

-JP

Jersey Nick
09-13-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To me urinal cakes are an expensive substitute for flushing the damn urinal.

[/ QUOTE ]fyp

Lazymeatball
09-13-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A long time ago we had a little bar game. If we felt that one of our friends was acting like a fool or just unobservant we would slip a urinal cake in to his pitcher...good times

[/ QUOTE ]

So you used to touch the urinal cake? And I'm assuming you were also the recipient of this prank at one point. If this idea ever came up with my friends I think we would form some sort of "No sliiping urine into your friends drink" pact and pinky swear on it right there.

mostsmooth
09-13-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
are you eating them brand new, or used?

Benal
09-13-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As far as I can tell, urinal cakes are there specifically so my piss can hit them and splash back all over my pants.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
09-13-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read in OOT...and that's saying a lot.

HopeydaFish
09-13-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your avatar is making me hungry...or maybe it's the urinal cakes

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy in my avatar agrees.

hyde
09-13-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To me urinal cakes are a cheap substitute for frequent janitorial urinal attention. Consider yourself fortunate that your restroom doesn't require them. Although I do agree that peeing on them is a must, especially if you can move the cake around

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

that's impressive.
I'm betting you can write your entire name and adress in the snow.