PDA

View Full Version : 34 year old officemate- can i hit it?

PITTM
09-13-2005, 04:52 PM
im 22, working as a summer intern at nasa as you probably know from yesterdays post. friday is my last day and my officemate is 34 and has some amazing milf qualities. ive totally been thinking "damn, id hit that". i have 3 days of work left after today. whats my move?

rj

09-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Get drunk, call her

siccjay
09-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Not enough info.

JayLear
09-13-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not enough info.

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM
09-13-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not enough info.

[/ QUOTE ]

request away...

rj

Rduke55
09-13-2005, 04:54 PM
No brainer:
Have a going away happy hour party for you!
Alcohol works wonders.

I thought this was SOP.
Damn kids. What do they teach you these days anyway?

KDawgCometh
09-13-2005, 04:56 PM
since no one has said this, we need pictures of her

asofel
no

bosoxfan
Go home and jerk off while thinking about her. Come back tomorrow and lie to us and say you hit it.

PITTM
09-13-2005, 04:58 PM
i doubt youll be hearing that. shes just cute and MAY be willing, theres just no safe way to approach the situation really, which makes me think i shouldnt.

rj

siccjay
09-13-2005, 04:58 PM
I missed the first post. Link to it if the info is there.

If you are asking about the age difference, no it doesn't matter as much as you think.

JayLear
09-13-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not enough info.

[/ QUOTE ]

request away...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
A pic would be a huge help. At the very least, a physical description.

Other than that...married? Does she drink? Show any interest in you? Since you referred to her as a milf, I assume she has kids? How many, ages, etc.?

PITTM
oh, the first post was just talking about how i worked at nasa, not about her in particular. but the fact that she is getting laid off in 2 months was mentioned, which might make this a little more possible maybe?

rj

[ QUOTE ]
Go home and jerk off while thinking about her. Come back tomorrow and lie to us and say you hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heres one better:
We'll all go home and jerk off thinking about you jerking off while thinking about her. That way, we can channel the power of the jerk so to instill in you a great machismo that will allow you to hit it - For one, for all.

Soul Daddy
09-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Talk endlessly to her about how overrated The Beatles are. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MINETZ
09-13-2005, 05:00 PM
re raise and put her allin AKA Hit it!

09-13-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This wont work once she finds out how short his stack is

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not enough info.

[/ QUOTE ]

request away...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than that...married? Does she drink? Show any interest in you? Since you referred to her as a milf, I assume she has kids? How many, ages, etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant really post a picture, shes like 5'8, not skinny but definitly not fat, nice rack, cute ass, younger looking face(i thought she was like 29) and just generally has a freakish quality about her that make me think she would be good for some nice office relations :P.

but no, i didnt literally mean milf, she doesnt have any kids, got divorced after being married to "the wrong guy" for a year. she seems like she gets drunk from time to time. but its hard to gain her interest in me, she thinks im insanely smart, but we havent really talked about "physical attraction" since she works with me. or else i would tell her she has a pretty amazing 34 year old body /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

rj

siccjay
09-13-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

STOP WITH THE [censored] POKER CONTENT!

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, look at the way howard ledderer stacks his chips, that will give you a better idea. /images/graemlins/grin.gif. i thought there werent supposed to be making poker references in oot! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

rj

Turkish
Invite her for drinks after work, get her drunk, reassess and adjust plan accordingly

stanky
[ QUOTE ]
i doubt youll be hearing that. shes just cute and MAY be willing, theres just no safe way to approach the situation really, which makes me think i shouldnt.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask her if she has seen Desperate Housewives, then improvise from there.

Rduke55
09-13-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
or else i would tell her she has a pretty amazing 34 year old body /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, what are you asking for advice for when you're obviously quite the smooth talker?

Seriously thoguh, good luck.

asofel
09-13-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm starting to see how many of the long term posters around here develop such vitriolic hatred...

and yes, i had to look it up to double check...blow me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sublime
09-13-2005, 05:06 PM
no safe way

does she have any influence over your future career? if not then whats not safe about being semi blunt and saying you would like to hang out with her?

don't be a wimp.

09-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Sounds like the ship has sailed. If you only have three days left, you are probably screwed.

Pulling this out would be a bigger upset than Douglas vs. Tyson. Douglas was 42-1 dog. Id put you at about 85-to-1.

09-13-2005, 05:07 PM
I know I know, but it was just too easy

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like the ship has sailed. If you only have three days left, you are probably screwed.

Pulling this out would be a bigger upset than Douglas vs. Tyson. Douglas was 42-1 dog. Id put you at about 85-to-1.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, thats pretty harsh, i was thinking in the 20 or 30-1 range. shes kinda crazy and flirty.

rj

ChipWrecked
09-13-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Invite her for drinks after work,

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is about all it takes. If she says yes, you'll be wrapping it up within hours.

speirs
09-13-2005, 05:12 PM
*looking for the 'useless without pics' picture*

newhizzle
beat it up

pokerdirty
[ QUOTE ]
shes kinda crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

bad sign.

swede123
09-13-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't listen to the glass nay-sayers. Sometimes it's good to have a deadline. Back in grad school one of my good friends wanted to hook up with this one chick that had shown him little interest during the semester. Last day of class ended and most everyone gathered somewhere for happy hour. Stepping up to the pressure my buddy closed the deal and took the girl home after two hours of happy hour. Let that be a lesson to you, young grasshopper.

Swede

RunDownHouse
09-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Sublime beat me to it, but...

[ QUOTE ]
theres just no safe way to approach the situation really

[/ QUOTE ]
What does that mean? She's losing her job and you're quitting, so it can't be from an employment standpoint. No safe way to approach it in terms of getting your feelings hurt? That's most likely true.

JayLear
09-13-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not enough info.

[/ QUOTE ]

request away...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant really post a picture, shes like 5'8, not skinny but definitly not fat, nice rack, cute ass, younger looking face(i thought she was like 29) and just generally has a freakish quality about her that make me think she would be good for some nice office relations :P.

but no, i didnt literally mean milf, she doesnt have any kids, got divorced after being married to "the wrong guy" for a year. she seems like she gets drunk from time to time. but its hard to gain her interest in me, she thinks im insanely smart, but we havent really talked about "physical attraction" since she works with me. or else i would tell her she has a pretty amazing 34 year old body /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you asking "should you" or "can you", because they're two different things. It sounds like you definitely should, as long as you're not mis-leading some lonely broad with kids. I would try to get her out of the office, perhaps under the guise of a "going away" gathering for your last day. Then do your best to isolate her and and give it a shot.

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:19 PM
meh, im mostly worried because it was the kinda thing that i would like to approach in a blunt, straightforward manner, but that is not appropriate for the workplace. i would prefer not to get fired. i mostly have this temporary job for resume purposes anyways.

rj

smokingrobot
09-13-2005, 05:21 PM
do it.

i've always wanted to tap the older but sexy broad in the office.

i was just going to post something similar to this (older woman at office, and wanting to get with her)

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:23 PM
there is also a much hotter, much riskier option in the girl across the hall who is my age, ridiculously hot, but dating a 40 year old guy who also works here. i kind of get the impression hes just there to buy her nice stuff though /images/graemlins/grin.gif. i would like the convienance of sex in my own office though.

rj

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i was just going to post something similar to this (older woman at office, and wanting to get with her)

[/ QUOTE ]

dont let me stop you my friend...

rj

siccjay
09-13-2005, 05:25 PM
You must conjure your inner pimp hand.

ddollevoet
09-13-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Who gives a sh!t about being safe? You've only got 3 days left. If she shoots you down, then be embarrassed for 3 days. If you miss the opportunity and regret it later, you'll always regret it. Just ask her out.

JayLear
09-13-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Invite her for drinks after work, get her drunk, reassess and adjust plan accordingly

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm waiting for the GHB suggestions...

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM
im not satisfied with these responses yet.

rj

RunDownHouse
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
meh, im mostly worried because it was the kinda thing that i would like to approach in a blunt, straightforward manner, but that is not appropriate for the workplace. i would prefer not to get fired. i mostly have this temporary job for resume purposes anyways.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I'm still not really understanding. How is something along the lines of, "Hey, I'd really hate to leave this job without getting your number and going out for drinks sometime," or a similar "blunt," "straightforward" comment, inappropriate for the workplace?

JayLear
09-13-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there is also a much hotter, much riskier option in the girl across the hall who is my age, ridiculously hot, but dating a 40 year old guy who also works here. i kind of get the impression hes just there to buy her nice stuff though /images/graemlins/grin.gif. i would like the convienance of sex in my own office though.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
If you can hit either of them in the actual workplace, I highly recommend it. If there's a chance of that, pull out all the stops.

Rduke55
09-13-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

What's risky? You've got three days left.
And I'm especially repeating my Happy Hour suggestion. Invite them both to the group outing (somehow you need to figure out a way to get her sugar-daddy not to come) and gauge which one is more into you.
And you'll have the added plus of the older woman possibly feeling a little self-conscious with the hot young thing there and playing up her sex-kittenish qualities to you.

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm especially repeating my Happy Hour suggestion. Invite them both to the group outing (somehow you need to figure out a way to get her sugar-daddy not to come) and gauge which one is more into you.
And you'll have the added plus of the older woman possibly feeling a little self-conscious with the hot young thing there and playing up her sex-kittenish qualities to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like the way this guy thinks...

rj

Rduke55
09-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Why thank you. I've been there before.

JayLear
09-13-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh man, that's good. Very nice play. Playing on a feminine insecurity is pure gold.

tom441lbk
09-13-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i like the way this guy thinks...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
If you can hit either of them in the actual workplace, I highly recommend it. If there's a chance of that, pull out all the stops.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the whole point. i have no intention of taking either of them home. its gonna have to be in the workplace, which makes my odds really tough, but the payoff is much better.

rj

wonderwes
09-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Telephones still work. Get her number and at least you always have that for reference. Try to see if you can take her to some activity. Work with what you can get. At least try.

Ulysses
09-13-2005, 05:50 PM
The fact that you posted this here rather than just asking her to grab a drink with you after work means that, no, you can't hit it.

Rduke55
09-13-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the whole point. i have no intention of taking either of them home. its gonna have to be in the workplace, which makes my odds really tough, but the payoff is much better.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wouldn't you take them home?
I'm saying it's a looooongshot that you'll be able to hit it at the office on 3 days notice.

sfer
09-13-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you posted this here rather than just asking her to grab a drink with you after work means that, no, you can't hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahahahahahahaha

swede123
09-13-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, why you gotta break the little guy's spirit like that? At least this way he'll be all pumped up about making his move for a few days. Of course, then he'll be that much sadder when he doesn't sack up and talk to her...but let's live for the moment, shall we?

Swede

asofel
09-13-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahahahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

my thoughts exactly.

smokingrobot
09-13-2005, 05:54 PM
i think you now have a difficult decision on your hands.

as for the muc hhotter girl, she's got some sugar daddy, and i think it would be tough to pry her form him.

the other girl, you could definately invite her out for a drink or something, no?

tell her you'll buy her a drink as a going away present. its not creepy, and she'll think its a nice gesture at the very least (and if she's smart, she'll understand what you're looking for, and if she does and she accepts, you are as good as gold brother)

as for the chick i was talking about, the big downside is she has 2 kids and an insane ex-husband. i think thats enough to stop me. (well, primarily the fact that i have gf)

but i think at every place i've worked, there's always at least one older woman i would have definately been down with for the bumpngrind.

PITTM
09-13-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it was on my mind and i thought oot would enjoy it and i would get some entertaining answers, which i did. im pretty satisfied so far...

rj

Rduke55
09-13-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think you now have a difficult decision on your hands.

as for the muc hhotter girl, she's got some sugar daddy, and i think it would be tough to pry her form him.

the other girl, you could definately invite her out for a drink or something, no?

tell her you'll buy her a drink as a going away present. its not creepy, and she'll think its a nice gesture at the very least (and if she's smart, she'll understand what you're looking for, and if she does and she accepts, you are as good as gold brother)

as for the chick i was talking about, the big downside is she has 2 kids and an insane ex-husband. i think thats enough to stop me. (well, primarily the fact that i have gf)

but i think at every place i've worked, there's always at least one older woman i would have definately been down with for the bumpngrind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of wrongness here.
1) The young hottie may very well be looking for some age-matched sex. If he is a sugardaddy there'll be no problem getting where you want to be. Plus it sounds like the OP is in a hit-it-and-forgit-it mode. So, no committment there.

2) And hot divorced chicks with kids? Those are gold for the OP. Lots of times they will cut to the chase. Plus some don't date as much as they would like to and may have some insecurity issues about this. The OP's has an obligation to help this woman's self-esteem.

PITTM
09-13-2005, 06:05 PM
ill try to make you proud dukie...

rj

Rduke55
09-13-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ill try to make you proud dukie...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

I have faith.
I'm off to the bar.

jakethebake
09-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Any chance you could actually nail her in a rocket? That would rule.

Stuck
[ QUOTE ]
or else i would tell her she has a pretty amazing 34 year old body /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't tell her that. 34 year olds generally aren't that old that they don't think their bodies shouldn't be amazing.

PITTM
we have a really big blimp hangar? would that work?

rj

M2d
09-13-2005, 08:38 PM
forget drinks after work. do lunch. then you can decide if she's worth pursuing or not (even the hottest of chicks can have annoying personality traits that make hitting it a no-go). if you're still good at the end of lunch you'll be able to do the drinks after work thing as a 1 on 1 instead of as a group.

also1 you owe us a pic of a hot chick (her or other) for this personal gain question.

also2 is it true that the blimp hangers have their own weather systems inside?

ChipWrecked
09-13-2005, 08:44 PM
also3 you guys agonize over this [censored] more than chicks do. Christ, put something in your blog about it while you're at it.

jakethebake
09-13-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we have a really big blimp hangar? would that work?

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Very disappointing. Any chance there's actually a blimp in there? If you can get it up in the air, it would be a suitable substitute. It's a good bet you'd be the only 00Ti0T to be a mile high member in a blimp, although I could be wrong.

jakethebake
09-13-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Christ, put something in your blog about it while you're at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hyde
09-13-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im not satisfied with these responses yet.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad. stay interested.

I don't really care what you have to say but you have the best avatar since the Alizee fad faded......
and they are in different body part conferences anyway.
tyvm

JayLear
09-13-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
also1 you owe us a pic of a hot chick (her or other) for this personal gain question.

[/ QUOTE ]

britspin
09-13-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant really post a picture, shes like 5'8, not skinny but definitly not fat, nice rack, cute ass, younger looking face(i thought she was like 29)..... i would tell her she has a pretty amazing 34 year old body /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

for love of god, do not ever tell a woman she has a good body for her age. Do you see why?

LethalRose
09-13-2005, 09:02 PM
why do you need permission to have sex? if you want to have sex with her, go do it. Maybe you'll get laid more..

i woulda hit that [censored], right quick, yo

lu_hawk
09-13-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
shes just cute and MAY be willing

[/ QUOTE ]

translation: when i say hello she smiles and says hello back. the fact that you are asking what to do means you have no chance.

PITTM
09-13-2005, 10:16 PM
the last 5 responses have been borderline retarded. i didnt really care, i was semi joking and i thought oot would enjoy this. i wasnt "coming to ask oot if i can get laid" or some retarded [censored]. stretching for a reason to make fun of a joke thread is much much stupider than the thread itself.

rj

ChipWrecked
09-13-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i have 3 days of work left after today. whats my move?

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i wasnt "coming to ask oot if i can get laid" or some retarded [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Youth is truly wasted on the young.

PITTM
09-13-2005, 10:28 PM
youre really not getting the point. i posted this because its a real world, humorous situation and i thought oot would enjoy it. i wasnt really considering this because she has been in a terrible mood after being laid off yesterday. but yes, apparently me posting something because i think oot will give funny results means the following things:

a) i cant get laid, ever.
b) i am a giant loser because i "have to ask oot for advice"
c) i "agonize" about this decision. (if i was agonizing about a decision i wouldnt make a post about it on oot and open it up to a million jokes. those are left for posts that should be joked about.)
d) when posting, i will get many, many assholish responses and laugh at how ridiculously lame you would have to be to think that making a "witty" remark on the internet for that remarks 930 billionth time is funny. well done.

rj

JayLear
09-13-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
youre really not getting the point. i posted this because its a real world, humorous situation and i thought oot would enjoy it. i wasnt really considering this because she has been in a terrible mood after being laid off yesterday. but yes, apparently me posting something because i think oot will give funny results means the following things:

a) i cant get laid, ever.
b) i am a giant loser because i "have to ask oot for advice"
c) i "agonize" about this decision. (if i was agonizing about a decision i wouldnt make a post about it on oot and open it up to a million jokes. those are left for posts that should be joked about.)
d) when posting, i will get many, many assholish responses and laugh at how ridiculously lame you would have to be to think that making a "witty" remark on the internet for that remarks 930 billionth time. well done.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
So does this mean you're not going to bang her?

PITTM
09-13-2005, 10:39 PM
unless i get to work tomorrow and shes just wearing a teddy and sitting in my chair, probably not.

rj

ChipWrecked
09-13-2005, 10:55 PM
I think I am. You're covering. Throw us a bone. Post the after story. I never see these.

"So there's this mid-30's hottie at my office, I've checked her out all summer and time's almost up, I dropped by her cube and asked if she wanted to hit the bar after work; today my back is so clawed up I can hardly stand to wear a shirt and I have no idea how I'll stay awake until quitting time."

smokingrobot
09-13-2005, 11:08 PM
yo dude, i think you misread my post in regard to the married lady w/ kids... she was not one of the girls in contention for the OP.

as for the girl closer to his age, if she's looking for age-matched hook ups, she sounds like she could easily get them, but she's with the 40 yr old money bags.. so i dont know... i still think the odds are better with the 34 yr old girl, plus you have an easy opening line "lets uncelebrate your early leave by washing it down at the bar".

and PITTM - i hope you'll be posting a trip report to the bar w/ one of these lucky ladies. good luck dude, nothing but good news now!

JayLear
09-13-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
unless i get to work tomorrow and shes just wearing a teddy and sitting in my chair, probably not.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, at least you have a nice avatar to jerk off to...

smokingrobot
09-13-2005, 11:10 PM
aw man, now i got nothing to look foward to besides the weekend now!

PITTM
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yo dude, i think you misread my post in regard to the married lady w/ kids... she was not one of the girls in contention for the OP.

as for the girl closer to his age, if she's looking for age-matched hook ups, she sounds like she could easily get them, but she's with the 40 yr old money bags.. so i dont know... i still think the odds are better with the 34 yr old girl, plus you have an easy opening line "lets uncelebrate your early leave by washing it down at the bar".

and PITTM - i hope you'll be posting a trip report to the bar w/ one of these lucky ladies. good luck dude, nothing but good news now!

[/ QUOTE ]

there are no married women involved in any of this. just to clairfy for anyone who didnt bother to read the posts before responding...

rj