PDA

View Full Version : why doesnt empire offer multi tourneys at party?

KINKYDAWG
05-01-2003, 04:16 PM
wouldnt it be nice if a player could play in a multi tourney at party from empire?

Inthacup
05-01-2003, 04:23 PM
I've thought about this. The main problem with that is that a player can sign up for the tourney at both Party and Empire. They could start out at different tables, but there's a chance that they could be consolidated down to the same table, which would be disasterous for the other players involved. I've never tried to see if I could sit at the same table with each account, but I'd imagine it is restricted. They'd have to have some weird restrictions on the tournaments if they wanted to do what you propose.

KINKYDAWG
05-01-2003, 04:30 PM
but on empire i can play the single table tourneys at party, and no for security reasons you cannot sit at the same table and use both accounts

Inthacup
05-01-2003, 04:39 PM
At single table tourneys you wouldn't run into the problem I described. It's just 1 table. It may be that their software prevents players from sitting at the same table, but doesn't prevent the same person at both sites signing up for a multi-table.

lorinda
05-01-2003, 05:19 PM
I think it's nicer that we have two lots of multi's to choose from.

Empire run their own tourneys, and whilst there are less of them, surely it is good that this means we get more tourneys.

It is these that make the sites seperate entities.

Lori

KINKYDAWG
05-01-2003, 05:50 PM
once again lorinda you are right, aaaahhh the beauty in you /forums/images/icons/grin.gif