PDA

View Full Version : The hits just keep on coming. . . (NC)

Acesover8s
09-13-2005, 02:52 PM
PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $10 BB (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

CO ($970)
Button ($578.80)
SB :#A500AF(Solid Player)/ ($2336)
acesover8s ($985)
UTG ($693.20)
UTG+1 :#A500AF(Some Douche)/ ($274)
MP1 ($1225.40)
MP2 ($910)

Preflop: acesover8s is BB with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 :#A500AF(Some Douche)/ calls $10, MP1 calls $10, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls $10, <font color="#CC3333">SB :#A500AF(Solid Player)/ raises to $60</font>, acesover8s calls $50, UTG+1 :#A500AF(Some Douche)/ calls $50, MP1 calls $50, Button calls $50.

Flop: ($300) J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Solid Player bets $297</font>, <font color="#CC3333">acesover8s raises to $925</font>, Some Douche calls $214 (All-In), MP1 folds, Button folds, Solid Player calls $628.

Turn: ($2364) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($2364) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $2364

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Solid Player has 5h 8d Ah 8h (three of a kind, eights).
acesover8s has Js Jh Ts 9c (flush, jack high).
Some Douche has Qs 2s Td 3d (flush, queen high).
Outcome: acesover8s wins $1422. Some Douche wins $942. </font>

23TQ on a J48 flop. . . All in baby. . .

beset7
09-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Did you puke in your mouth a litte?

Acesover8s
09-13-2005, 04:06 PM
A little more at first when I missed the backdoor flush and thought he took me down with the runner-runner 6 high straight instead.

This is actually the 3rd time in the last week that someone has committed there whole stack with nothing but a gutter, I can only assume my winrate is better because of it. . .

DRKEVDC
09-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Everytime that I think moving up will reduce the idiotic play posts like this make me appreciate that I am only losing my 50 or 100 dollar stack when that happens.

09-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Maybe he put himself on AAxx? Given the way the hand played out, it seems like the only possible hand he could have had.

Acesover8s
09-13-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Maybe he put himself on AAxx? Given the way the hand played out, it seems like the only possible hand he could have had.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh. . . what a prick you are. . .

PokerGoblin
09-14-2005, 03:16 AM
How much money did you make in the tourney last night? Oh thats right. You got [censored] bubbled. Asskabob. How much did you make in the cash game? Oh thats right, your bitch-ass had to get up at 11:30 AM so you couldn't stay out late.

Way to finally make an account and contribute nothing you [censored] troll. Go back to teaching your young neophytes about Suckretes and his butt-buddy PLuto. Half of your students are probably playing online poker on their laptops in your class anyways.

Blumpkins are +EV.

PG

savman
09-14-2005, 07:20 AM
this is donktastic.....would you say this is indicative of the play on stars....i played some .5 1 PLO and it was very beatable for me....i do play a very agressive game that can have a ton of variance if it gets off track though.

Acesover8s
09-14-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is donktastic.....would you say this is indicative of the play on stars....i played some .5 1 PLO and it was very beatable for me....i do play a very agressive game that can have a ton of variance if it gets off track though.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I wouldn't say this is indicitave of the play at stars, or any other online sites. But in the last week or two I have been seeing some really awful play.

You frequently get players paying pot sized bets with just openended straight draws which is bad enough.

I should mention that in live cash games the play is frequently much worse that this. You all would be amazed at some of the plays I've seen.

My favorite was a pot contested at the 10-25$ game during the WSOP when two players got it allin for around 9k with a flop of KQ2. One player held KQ2x, the other held A2xx, literally no draws whatsoever. One of the other opponents mucked the AA she raised with preflop.

It wouldn't be a great story if the case ace didn't fall and give the man the pot.

Acesover8s
09-14-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much money did you make in the tourney last night? Oh thats right. You got [censored] bubbled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda strange that we chopped the tourney, but I made triple the profit. How did that work again? What was that you kept saying? Oh, yeah, REBUY!

PokerGoblin
09-14-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kinda strange that we chopped the tourney, but I made triple the profit. How did that work again? What was that you kept saying? Oh, yeah, REBUY!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't help it, I got bit by the maniac bug. As long as I can reload, its all plus EV. Rebuys are the tool of the devil.

Did you just get up?

Acesover8s
09-14-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

I couldn't help it, I got bit by the maniac bug. As long as I can reload, its all plus EV. Rebuys are the tool of the devil.

Did you just get up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been up for hours!! Ok. . . hour.

bugstud
09-14-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I wouldn't say this is indicitave of the play at stars, or any other online sites. But in the last week or two I have been seeing some really awful play.

You frequently get players paying pot sized bets with just openended straight draws which is bad enough.

I should mention that in live cash games the play is frequently much worse that this. You all would be amazed at some of the plays I've seen.

My favorite was a pot contested at the 10-25$ game during the WSOP when two players got it allin for around 9k with a flop of KQ2. One player held KQ2x, the other held A2xx, literally no draws whatsoever. One of the other opponents mucked the AA she raised with preflop.

It wouldn't be a great story if the case ace didn't fall and give the man the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure I saw the same thing where it is raised pot mutliway, the flop is AK7 or something (might have been lower to explain the play, but I dunno. raiser bets pot, call, JT23 c/r's pot and the raiser fold and caller calls. Turn is a Q and money gets in.

bugstud
09-14-2005, 07:45 PM
also, if you want really bad play, play the plo rebuy satellites.

they're donktastic.