PDA

View Full Version : Well?

09-13-2005, 02:52 PM
Not Safe For Work (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/KSteel/trifold.jpg)

Thoughts/comments...?

OCEIGHTY
09-13-2005, 02:53 PM
goddamn sicko

asofel
09-13-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not Safe For Work (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/KSteel/trifold.jpg)

Thoughts/comments...?

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSSSSSCKY...S

spamuell
09-13-2005, 02:55 PM
I'm not clicking, what is it?

xadrez
09-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Im also intrigued but at work. If this is tubgirl the OP gets -10000 points for lack of creativity.

STLantny
09-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Way less gross than i was expecting.

stanky
09-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Pretty dumb actually.It's not worth seeing clicking.

09-13-2005, 03:03 PM
It's funny as h.ell if you know the context with which it was first unveiled.

siccjay
09-13-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's funny as h.ell if you know the context with which it was first unveiled.

[/ QUOTE ]

No

09-13-2005, 03:37 PM
OK, here's the context. This is an image that dates back to College in 2000, before everyone and their grandma was proficient in photoshop. I'm not the author of the image.

The guy in the picture is a guy I went to school with, who hailed from Cairo, Egypt. We always teased him about being from Egypt and stuff, which he took in stride. (He had to, we let him study with us). The image of his headshot was real and taken from a friend of mine in class. A few others then compiled the image in Photoshop and posted it up on the wall of the studio we worked in. (Because they always gave this guy sh*t for being so lazy). Anyway, they'd left the image up on the wall overnight and forgot about it! The next day I came in and saw it and could not stop laughing.

What's worse is the fact that our professor also hailed from Egypt...and he waltzed in shortly after me and saw the image. He laughed, and said "Maybe somebody should take that image down before he sees it". And that's it?? That's all he said. haha. He wasn't noticably offended in the least.

The professor knew d.amn well who made the image..and yet that guy still passed!

Needless to say, when the dude walked in who was in the image, he was rightfully upset. "Hey, where did you get that picture of me!" "Hey that's not even funny!", "Come on take that down!", etc. all the while we were cracking up at him and his general malaise.

The event easily was top 10 funniest moments of my life. Maybe top 5.