PDA

View Full Version : Crypto pin #'s

bkholdem
09-13-2005, 02:20 PM
What's the deal with the crypto pin numbers? Do the different sites each give you a unique pin number or do you use the same one for all of the sites? I have played at Interpoker in William HIll. Is my Interpoker pin number the one I will use for the ohter sites or do they send unique numbers?

Action Scott
09-13-2005, 02:23 PM
You get a diff. pin# from each site.

groo
09-13-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You get a diff. pin# from each site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry don't mean to be nit, but just to clarify, if haven't already figured it out, there is no pin# necesary at william hill.

uaw420rook
09-13-2005, 05:52 PM
are these pins mailed to you. do you have to send them id and bills and stuff for verification for the pin.

09-13-2005, 05:53 PM
They're mailed. That's how they verify you really live at the address you gave them. I've never been asked for ID at those sites.

AcmeSalesRep
09-13-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are these pins mailed to you. do you have to send them id and bills and stuff for verification for the pin.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pins are mailed to you. I have never had to provide any kind of id/bills to a Crypto site.

Basically...you deposit and play off your bonus...a week or so later, the PIN arrives and you can withdraw any time after that. You do get charged 1 "unit" ($, euro, or pound depending on the currency used) for every withdrawal...though there might be a way to reduce that to a penny.

Acme

uaw420rook
09-13-2005, 06:26 PM
that shouldnt be a problem then. I wonder why folks whine about the pins. I like that better than having to mail or fax crap to them

AcmeSalesRep
09-13-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that shouldnt be a problem then. I wonder why folks whine about the pins. I like that better than having to mail or fax crap to them

[/ QUOTE ]

I never understood the complaints...in fact, I am surprised more sites don't use a system like this...

Acme