PDA

View Full Version : nut draw heads up

EvanJC
09-13-2005, 12:56 PM
how aggressive do i want to be here. i'm still downswinging and it's making me play bad/question every hand. opponent is way loose preflop, don't know about his postflop tendencies. how bad is the flop play? whats my plan for the turn? thoughts?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif. MP posts a blind of $1.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP (poster) raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, Hero calls, MP calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, MP folds.

mscags
09-13-2005, 01:02 PM
I think I flat call to try and bring along the guy behind you. If this villian capped against you pf, he is probably seeing the river no matter what, so you aren't going to be moving him off of a worse hand.