PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone help me out with a Empire/Stars transfer please

mscags
09-13-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm looking to transfer about 200 from Empire to stars,so if anyone has an account at each and would like to help me out I would really appreciate it. I don't play much at Stars but I want to get in a few sats. the next couple of days and I can't get the money out of my party account soon enough. I'll send first obviously. Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks,
Scags

PoorLawyer
09-13-2005, 01:07 PM
I can do it when I get home about 6 if you can hold out. I have been meaning to test out the party a bit

mscags
09-13-2005, 01:09 PM
[censored] balls, I forgot that I moved all of my money to Empire. Let me know if that will still work, if not its not a big deal.

BeerMoney
09-13-2005, 01:14 PM
Do you know if Stars does rakeback, or has a deposit bonus?

beta1607
09-13-2005, 01:15 PM
stars has no rakeback.

BeerMoney
09-13-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] balls, I forgot that I moved all of my money to Empire. Let me know if that will still work, if not its not a big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

What word was censored out of this post?

PoorLawyer
09-13-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah i already have a party account that I just don't use, but no Empire.

I would also like to know what word goes before balls...cock 'n?

peritonlogon
09-13-2005, 01:51 PM
on the rake back thing, PokerChamps is supposedly adding stud in the future but they seem to drag their feet with additions. Anyone want to help me and send a fleet of emails to try to speed up the process. If anyone doesn't know about this site, it's worth checking out, it may well be the wave of the future IMO. They have rake back, an affiliate program where anyone who plays, or, for that matter can start a web page can make money advertizing the site. plus rake back on SNGs and tournaments! if you play enough (which is tough) you could only end up paying half the entry fees.

If anyone is interested in trying to get this site to offer stud and stud8 let me know and I'll work out a form letter and post it.

PoorLawyer
09-13-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
on the rake back thing, PokerChamps is supposedly adding stud in the future but they seem to drag their feet with additions. Anyone want to help me and send a fleet of emails to try to speed up the process. If anyone doesn't know about this site, it's worth checking out, it may well be the wave of the future IMO. They have rake back, an affiliate program where anyone who plays, or, for that matter can start a web page can make money advertizing the site. plus rake back on SNGs and tournaments! if you play enough (which is tough) you could only end up paying half the entry fees.

If anyone is interested in trying to get this site to offer stud and stud8 let me know and I'll work out a form letter and post it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be worried about game selection. I haven't even heard of this site.

I get 30% rakeback now plus bonuses that equal somewhere around $250/month...tough to beat.

peritonlogon
09-13-2005, 02:03 PM
where?
Pokerchamps has around 3k people between tourneys and ring at peak hours. If there were stud games I think I could do better than 30%, now, when I play I usualy do about 25% (the % goes up as you play, leveling off at 50% and gets reset weekly.) And I don't play there all the time (pacific is way better on the BR for holdem.)

mscags
09-13-2005, 02:10 PM
sh it

mscags
09-13-2005, 02:11 PM
They don't have a deposit bonus to my knowledge and don't offer many redeposit bonuses but they don't expire, are stackable, and definitely have the best tourney structures out of all of the sites I've play at.

Wu36
09-13-2005, 02:14 PM
i can do it now if youd like.

beset7
09-13-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking to transfer about 200 from Empire to stars,so if anyone has an account at each and would like to help me out I would really appreciate it. I don't play much at Stars but I want to get in a few sats. the next couple of days and I can't get the money out of my party account soon enough. I'll send first obviously. Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Thanks,
Scags

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be on stars this evening (SN: beset7). AIM is beset77 or just find me at the tables i'll help you out.

mscags
09-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks, but I got got someone transfer for me. Thanks though.

Mike