PDA

View Full Version : More of The Sexy....

bnorthro
09-13-2005, 11:49 AM
How's this for the sexy?

Villian is pretty weak/tight, I figured if I bet after raising he'd fold. Luckily he complied by betting when checked to....

Crypto $1/2 6max

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
Hero Raises, 2 folds, Button calls, 2 folds.

Flop: (5.50 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif(2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.

Turn: (3.75 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.

River: (5.75 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets, Hero raises, Button Raises, Hero Raises, Button Raises, Hero Raises, Button Raises, Hero Raises, Button Raises, Hero Raises, Button Calls .

Final Pot: 27.75 BB (Rake taken out somewhere)

I love Crypto heads up....

MrBig30
09-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Were you planning to 12-bet w/o the nuts? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jerkass333
09-13-2005, 12:35 PM
He's weak-tight and you expect him to bet the river alot? I don't like your line, if he doesn't have anyting he's not going to put in many bets on his own once you call and when he does have something like trips or a lower full house (like he seems to here) I think you miss some value. Luckily he went crazy on the river for you, but I think there are alot of hands he is scared to bet with on this river.

colgin
09-13-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Were you planning to 12-bet w/o the nuts or the second nuts ? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

colgin
09-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Your avatar is giving me an epileptic fit.

Oh, and I would lead the turn and, since you didn't, lead the river.

bnorthro
09-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Ok, so I guess it wasn't that sexy, sorry...

I figured since there was no reraise, AA was very unlikely. I posted this from memory while at work, I may have led the river, not sure. There's a whole heck of a lot of hands that we're ahead of that would go crazy like this though - like maybe Ax /images/graemlins/club.gif, J8, J7, 77, 88 and 910. Only 1 of those is ahead, and I think the odds of that are pretty slim. Unfortunately Crypto doesn't put the villians hand in the hand history unless they show. I would have liked to know.

ctv1116
09-13-2005, 01:54 PM
I'd have 10bet and folded to an 11-bet with the 3rd nuts.

irishpint
09-13-2005, 02:03 PM
please post the other 40 hands where you tried something silly like this and he checked behind. thanks. i'm glad it worked this one time so you could brag. he's going to check behind this river soooooo often you really need to be betting.

Haupt_234
09-13-2005, 02:08 PM
I hate your slowplay.

Haupt_234

k_squared
09-13-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Were you planning to 12-bet w/o the nuts or the third nuts ? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

straight flush and AA beats you.

PennDisc
09-13-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Were you planning to 12-bet w/o the nuts or the third nuts ? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

straight flush and AA beats you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that was colgin's whole point... OP does have the 3rd nuts.

bnorthro
09-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Ok, so I'm really retarded. I just got home and checked my PT and played back the hand. I was on the button, Villian was BB. Flop got checked through, turn was a 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, checked to me and I bet. Then villian led out the 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif turn. Reraising ensued.

Man, I really botched this post huh?

Good thing, is I'm not quite as horrible a player am I? haha....sorry for the screw up.

kidcolin
09-13-2005, 08:02 PM
seriously the avatar makes me nauseous