PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play sngs on UB?

splashpot
09-13-2005, 01:41 AM
What is the best way for me to get the tourny summaries?

unreal_nh
09-13-2005, 01:58 AM
i dont play there, but surely theres a way u can have it go directly to your hard drive... maybe not. this is what it says in the faq:

How do I get a hand history?
Every hand dealt is given a unique number. When you are at a table you will see in the upper left corner the table name, stake level, game type and hand number. (Example: Boston $3/$6 Hold'em - playing hand #3121027-13719).

When you are at a table, you can see the previous hand history by clicking on 'get hand history' that is found in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

If you want information on multiple hands, or for a game that you previously played, you can contact memberservices@ultimatebet.com and request the history be emailed to you. It is very helpful if you have the exact hand number(s). If you do not have these, try to provide as much information as possible including your player name, the name of the table, the approximate time/date you were playing and the names of other players at the table.

splashpot
09-13-2005, 02:01 AM
I already know that the best way to get hand histories is using kross's program "UltimateHistory". But I'm not interested in each individual history. All I want is the tournament summary.

unreal_nh
09-13-2005, 02:02 AM
oh... sorry /images/graemlins/blush.gif

pokerlaw
09-13-2005, 02:04 AM
i play UB, dont get tourney summaries and have no idea if they have them...as you noted, the UB HH program works well and i use that.