PDA

View Full Version : For those who've broken their collar bone

jokerthief
09-12-2005, 11:56 PM
It's been a week now since I've broken mine and it still hurts like hell. Is this normal? I'm becoming worried that it's not setting right.

09-13-2005, 01:34 AM
You are likely dieing

jokerthief
09-13-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are likely dieing

[/ QUOTE ]

Say what?

09-13-2005, 01:43 AM
you are likely dying

damn english

vulturesrow
09-13-2005, 01:45 AM
Joker,

I havent but a very good friend of mine did and he was still feeling a lot of pain after a week. Its not like you scratched your knee, you broke a freaking bone. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jokerthief
09-13-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you are likely dying

damn english

[/ QUOTE ]

Dying would be better than what I fear. Chronic pain from setting wrong.

scrub
09-13-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's been a week now since I've broken mine and it still hurts like hell. Is this normal? I'm becoming worried that it's not setting right.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's supposed to be like that. See my post in your original thread, and get one of those harness things that hold your shoulders back--they help a lot.

scrub

smokingrobot
09-13-2005, 02:10 AM
i had to get my ligaments and muscle re-attached to my shoulder a few years back and i would get severe pain every once in a while from it.

dont know if this eases your mind or raises concern... and this was from surgery... so i dont know how strong of a correlation you could make.

scrub
09-13-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i had to get my ligaments and muscle re-attached to my shoulder a few years back and i would get severe pain every once in a while from it.

dont know if this eases your mind or raises concern... and this was from surgery... so i dont know how strong of a correlation you could make.

[/ QUOTE ]

A broken collarbone is nowhere near as big of a deal as shoulder surgery.

scrub