PDA

View Full Version : .5/1 NLHE

09-12-2005, 11:02 PM
was playing in my home game and we all got stupid for one hand. we were playing 6 handed and it was the dealers last hand. everyone stratled to the dealer. sb .50 bb 1, utg (ME)2, utg+2 4, utg+3 8, CO 16. i got a 75o in and it was folded to me, the CO had 5 dollars left after he put 16 in the dark preflop and said it was his last hand. i moved all in the isolate the hand between me and the player playing in the dark. there was $31.50 in the flop dark when it folded to me, utg+ 3 folded and he called for 5 more all in. he ended up having A2o, i figured i didnt want anyone else in the hand with me no matter what two cards i had, i think the move was fold or raise, just calling would be stupid. i was 44% to win the hand so i wasnt that much of a dog. i would appreciate some responces on if you think it was a good raise to get heads up, thanks.

kenberman
09-12-2005, 11:02 PM
wrong forum

09-12-2005, 11:21 PM
why wrong forum??

09-14-2005, 02:28 PM
I think thats probably about the stupidest thing I have ever heard anyone doing ever at a poker table. just kidding(sort of) You only had $4 committed right? yah there was 24 extra dollars in there with the guys being blind, but you had 75 offsuit! ya youre right you did only end being a 6% dog, but you didnt know that when you did it, I think I would rather pump 25 bucks in a slot machine then take a gamble like that. Im hoping you were reallydrunk when you made that move. And not only that you doubled up the worst player at the table on his last hand!! with a 75off, wow. I hope you don't usually put guys all in with the best case senario is you being a 6% dog. TOOLSHED.

krimson
09-14-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why wrong forum??

[/ QUOTE ]

Because this is a fixed limit forum.