PDA

View Full Version : Why I HATE UB!!!!!!!!!!

onlinechamp
04-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Please give me back that $800 you took from me earlier today there was nothing said about if I did it you would take back that money, that is like taking back a gift you gave someone after they have opened it and everything. And I only have $100 to play that isnt fair on top of the $3500 loss I got already today your making it $4300 that is SO UNFAIR.

thanks,
onlinechamp

Dear onlinechamp,

When I sent my letter I said
Russ has a proposition for you. If you promise to stop going to the AnnieDuke table, and talking bad at the tables, we'll forgo collecting the $800 advance to your host account come payday. We don't want you to continue to be angry at the tables, but to enjoy being a host. You start some good games. We want those games to remain good, not alienate people.

So what do you say? Can you honor this request?

Sincerely,
Emma

You did not hold up your end of the bargain by leaving Annie alone, and talking bad to players. Therefore, we require payment of the $800 advance.

Sincerely,
Emma

If anyone wants to see the original email about Russ offering me $800 I can find it.

rusty JEDI
04-30-2003, 06:29 PM
That reads a little confusing champ...can you give some sort of timeline or breakdown, or history behind it. Is this new cause i thought you were banned from UB long ago.

MS Sunshine
04-30-2003, 06:30 PM
"You did not hold up your end of the bargain by leaving Annie alone, and talking bad to players. Therefore, we require payment of the $800 advance."

I think you're over looking this. Please reread the e-mail. If someone was forgetting my $800 debt as long as I don't talk to Annie Duke, I wouldn't even type "nh" to her.

MS Sunshine

Jim Easton
04-30-2003, 07:05 PM
You are (were?) a host (prop).

Part of your job as a host is to create a pleasant environment for the other players.

They gave you an advance of 800 dollars.

Prior to today you had bothered Annie Duke, become angry at the tables, and alienated people.

In an effort to get you to stop alienating their customers, they offered to forgo collection of the advance, if you agreed to leave Annie Duke alone and if you agreed to stop getting angry at other players.

You agreed to this deal.

After agreeing to that deal, you went to the table AnnieDuke and bothered Annie and got angry at the other players.

They collected the $800 advance today.

there was nothing said about if I did it you would take back that money

Seems to me like that is exactly what they said.

You entered an agreement wherein you agreed you would not bother Annie and would not get angry at other players, and, in exchange, they agreed not to collect the $800 you owed them. You then violated the agreement by bothering Annie Duke and getting angry at other players. Since you didn't meet your obligations under the agreement, they collected the $800 you owed them.

When they made the offer of - we want you to stop alienating our customers, don't bother Annie/others and we won't collect the $800, what did you think would happen if you bothered Annie/others?

onlinechamp
04-30-2003, 10:07 PM
I thought they would suspend my host account never take back $$ anyways this is months old I just brought it up again because of some disturbing news I heard about someone I know on UB they THREATENED TO CLOSE HIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE WAS ME!

onlinechamp
04-30-2003, 11:17 PM
I almost forgot to say it was mainly railbirds I bothered that constantly annoyed me like BONOFIED!

Daliman
05-01-2003, 12:08 AM
he's just not supposed to be on the 4-8 Omaha/8 named for her; UB hosts are not allowed to play on that table. Obviously, any prop using abusive language is immediately eligible for termination.

Ted Geisel
05-01-2003, 12:34 AM
Something seems seriously out of whack with the initial decision to hire Online Champ and front him money in the belief that he would be good for a site.

Is he really that entertaining to merit not only endless posts here but also get fronted money to play at a site ??

(I never played with him but am interested in why anyone would hire him as a prop and front him money. What is this guy's appeal ?)

lorinda
05-01-2003, 09:26 AM
Railbirds are all a part of being a famous hi limit player champ.

When you have a website/shrine of your very own, you will have flocks of people following you, no matter where you try to hide.

Lori