PDA

View Full Version : BATTLEFIELD POKER

TCBSTEVE
09-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Anybody been playing on this site? Any problems i need to be aware of, cashing out etc.? Thanks in advance.

09-12-2005, 11:37 PM
I have played here and didn't have any problems. I really enjoy their seamless rake withdrawl.

TimsterToo
09-13-2005, 05:22 AM
Why would you play a Prima skin without bonus when there are numerous that do offer one?

Is there a catch I'm missing?

newhizzle
09-13-2005, 05:31 AM
i just tried it out today, not too much game selection, but i only played for about 20 min, i have a question for people with more experience with prima tho, if you could play prima with 40% rakeback or party with 28% which would you choose?

newhizzle
09-13-2005, 05:32 AM
i also dont really like the layout, but it might be something i can get used to

Ron-Mexico
09-13-2005, 10:43 AM
It's a prima site, which i believe has most players playing around 1pm est. Max i've seen is 20k players. Ya I get 40% rakeback there, you'd just have to email them to get the 40%

MyMindIsGoing
09-13-2005, 10:49 AM
I would not play on any prima "skin" that is not listed on primas site. Battle field seems to be a subskin of another skin. The whole concept feels wierd.

JRussell
09-13-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would you play a Prima skin without bonus when there are numerous that do offer one?

Is there a catch I'm missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

JRussell
09-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Prima just hasn't updated their page since Battlefield opened. They are a skin just like everyone else on the Prima network.

MyMindIsGoing
09-13-2005, 12:04 PM
They have updated, they removed Expekt for example. Battlefield and one more skin (rakebackpoker.com) looks exacly like a third, listed, skin. I think those two are subskins that are not approved by prima.

JRussell
09-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Why do you think this? How would one start a Prima "subskin" without approval from Prima? Who do you think runs the cashier and support services for those sites? Prima does.

Ron-Mexico
09-13-2005, 01:16 PM
They are approved by prima, the way it works is, until you put XX rake etc, you don't get branded. Some sites agree to this while others pay up front fee. Obviously once they hit XX rake they'll be listed. You can email prima directly, when you sit at any skinned table, you are sitting with all prima players. Maybe that doesnt make sense.

MyMindIsGoing
09-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Prima has no support for the players, only to the skins themselfs.

MyMindIsGoing
09-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Ok if you say so, but I still do not like the fact that three skins are almost identical and only one of them is listed (they even share the same IP) and the other two have great RB deals. Smells fishy to me.

pokermetro.com (listed at prima)
battlefieldpoker.com
****backpoker.com

I say pick one of the more bigger skins.

JRussell
09-13-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok if you say so, but I still do not like the fact that three skins are almost identical and only one of them is listed (they even share the same IP) and the other two have great RB deals. Smells fishy to me.

pokermetro.com (listed at prima)
battlefieldpoker.com
****backpoker.com

I say pick one of the more bigger skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

I say put the tinfoil hat back on. Then you can play at any skin you want without worry. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BradleyT
09-13-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They have updated, they removed Expekt for example. Battlefield and one more skin (rakebackpoker.com) looks exacly like a third, listed, skin. I think those two are subskins that are not approved by prima.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sold the domain rakebackpoker.com about 4-5 months ago to some guy who owned a big affiliate site that advertises on here. Had no clue he was going to do "that" with the site.

MyMindIsGoing
09-13-2005, 03:00 PM
LOL /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am pretty happy with the one I play at. 30% RB, ability to play 8 tables, no need for neteller.

JRussell
09-13-2005, 03:07 PM
I was just kidding with you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice deal. Which skin do you play at.

MyMindIsGoing
09-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Parbet

StellarWind
09-13-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think those two are subskins that are not approved by prima.

[/ QUOTE ]
If two entire skins have snuck onto the network without security noticing, I suggest that Prima has bigger problems than we realize /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Seriously, Prima must be aware of what is happening and they aren't stopping it. Does that make your money safe at Battlefield or any other Prima skin? How should I know? I never assumed that Prima was guarenteeing accounts at any of their skins. Is there any reason to think otherwise?

Since Parbet came up let me repeat something from an earlier thread. They may be wonderful but they don't allow Americans. I hope this reminder will save a few people from wasting their time.

09-13-2005, 08:21 PM
It really seems like you are overly paranoid MyMind. Do you really think Prima would allow someone to skin their site and play at their tables without them approving it?

Ron-Mexico
09-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Someone just email prima. Im sure they'll tell you there is no rogue poker room and yes its ok for them to give 40% rakeback

Guthrie
09-14-2005, 02:36 AM
I've played there, but not a website by that name.

TCBSTEVE
09-14-2005, 04:10 AM
Found out you cant have a acct. at Battlefield and rakeback poker. One or the other.