PDA

View Full Version : Neteller Q

Twitch1977
09-12-2005, 10:21 PM
I am in Canada and when I originally set up my neteller account I set it up with the base currency as Canadian dollars (I asked someone and they said it didn't matter.)

Now the first time I go to withdraw money from a site into my account I notice I have to pay a currency conversion fee, so after some asking around I find out it would have been better to set up the currency in USD$ instead of CAD$. Live and learn.

So now what is my best option, I talked to a few people about it and they seemed to think that it wasn't possible to switch the base currency of the account and the only thing I could do would be to open a new neteller account, is this accurate? Is it impossible to switch the currency your account is based on?

And if it isn't possible to switch how do I go about setting up a new Neteller account? Is it ok if I use the same name, address, email, bank account or does all that have to be different?

If anyone knows please lemme know, you'll save me a buttload of currency conversion fees /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks
T

AcmeSalesRep
09-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Call Neteller and ask them...they should know better than anyone here...

Acme