PDA

View Full Version : Oral Sex Poll

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 09:29 PM
the fat girl thread got me thinking.

gorie
09-12-2005, 09:31 PM
girls easily beat guys on this one. guys are selfish.

tom441lbk
09-12-2005, 09:31 PM
i think guys do it to get it, so if by enjoying it you mean just the act itself, and not that you get it in return, men would probably be a lower %

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, but i'm talking about ENJOYING it, not merely being WILLING to do it.

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that really true? I'm not sure if I've known any girls who really enjoyed it, but enjoyed doing it because they enjoyed making their partner (i.e. me) feel good.

I, on the other hand, just love pussy.

vulturesrow
09-12-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is that really true? I'm not sure if I've known any girls who really enjoyed it, but enjoyed doing it because they enjoyed making their partner (i.e. me) feel good.

I, on the other hand, just love pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

rusellmj
09-12-2005, 09:34 PM
This is my favorite thing and I don't care what anybody says. From what I hear though, Gorie is right.

Sponger15SB
09-12-2005, 09:36 PM
How could anyone possibly give a good opinion about the percentage of men/women who enjoy giving oral?

This poll sucks.

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How could anyone possibly give a good opinion about the percentage of men/women who enjoy giving oral?

This poll sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

perception, fella.

gorie
09-12-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
being willing to do it is the first step...

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on, we both know that is a cop out. men and women are willing to do all kinds of things to please their partners, sexual and otherwise. what i am looking for here is people's perception on how both sexes GENUINELY feel about it. i have my theories, but i will save them for later.

JihadOnTheRiver
09-12-2005, 09:47 PM
What percentage of men enjoy giving themselves head?

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

100%, unfortunately very few of us can reach.

gorie
09-12-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on, we both know that is a cop out. men and women are willing to do all kinds of things to please their partners, sexual and otherwise. what i am looking for here is people's perception on how both sexes GENUINELY feel about it. i have my theories, but i will save them for later.

[/ QUOTE ]
umm ok. i gave my opinion already, and it makes perfect sense to me. i'm not sure what you want me to say ? i obviously disagree with you.

ScottyP431
09-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Maybe more women than men like doing it. But the men that like to do it, they LOVE to do it. How many women would go down for like an hour plus? I know several men who say they dont even mind if she is on her period, how many women would go down if the mans kac was bleeding?

Mars357
09-12-2005, 09:51 PM
show me a man that won't go down on his wife/girlfriend and I'll show you a wife/girlfriend that I can steal... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lawrence Ng
09-12-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NH.

Lawrence

Dave G.
09-12-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty dumb comment. Maybe you just don't know the right guys.

I think it'd be roughly even, maybe slightly in favour of the girls. Most guys I know are into it, and I love doing it too.

Richard Tanner
09-12-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is good; if more of us could the large male population of the world would never leave the house.

Cody

JihadOnTheRiver
09-12-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, it sucks. But I get SOOOOOOOOO close...

Do you think a trainer at a gym could make money advertising himself with "2 and a half months with me, and you'll never leave the house?"

irishpint
09-12-2005, 10:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gross, even if i could i wouldn't. however i have no problems with my girlfriend doing it for me.

RunDownHouse
09-12-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't like your category breakdowns, as I think the percentage of girls is close to 40 and the percentage of guys is close to 20.

JordanIB
09-12-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe more women than men like doing it. But the men that like to do it, they LOVE to do it. How many women would go down for like an hour plus? I know several men who say they dont even mind if she is on her period, how many women would go down if the mans kac was bleeding?

[/ QUOTE ]

An hour plus: gladly. Such a [censored] turn-on.

On her period? Ehhh...no thank you.

jokerthief
09-12-2005, 10:21 PM
I would rather give than recieve.

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
umm ok. i gave my opinion already, and it makes perfect sense to me. i'm not sure what you want me to say ? i obviously disagree with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

you said this girls easily beat guys on this one. guys are selfish.

the 2 phrases together imply that girls will do it because they are not selfish, but guys are. did you mean merely this girls easily beat guys on this one. ? Meaning that more girls like to do it than guys? If so, fine, but the other sentence screws things up IMO.

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like your category breakdowns, as I think the percentage of girls is close to 40 and the percentage of guys is close to 20.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I think guys are closer to 80. at least they should be.

gorie
09-12-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the 2 phrases together imply that girls will do it because they are not selfish, but guys are. did you mean merely this girls easily beat guys on this one. ? Meaning that more girls like to do it than guys? If so, fine, but the other sentence screws things up IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my perception . i thought it was clear the first time but i'll try breaking it down : guys are more (sexually) selfish. so guys are going to be less interested/willing in giving oral sex, than women. men are more interested in receiving. women are less selfish, so they are more likely to be interested/willing please their partner, and that willingness will make the number of women who actually enjoy pleasing their partner via oral sex greater than the number of men who do.

obviously there are men who love doing it. i just think they are way more rare than women who will enjoy doing it for their guy.

that is all. if you're going to keep picking at what i say for further explanation don't bother.

i'd be more curious to see how often guys receive oral sex in comparision to the amount of oral sex they give.

hobbsmann
09-12-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I think guys are closer to 80. at least they should be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinking back to this conversation in college it seemed that the answer to this poll depended strongly on whether or not their first real girlfriend had a stinky box. The ones that didn't loved going down and the converse for others until they saw the light....

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my perception . i thought it was clear the first time but i'll try breaking it down : guys are more (sexually) selfish. so guys are going to be less interested/willing in giving oral sex, than women. men are more interested in receiving. women are less selfish, so they are more likely to be interested/willing please their partner, and that willingness will make the number of women who actually enjoy pleasing their partner via oral sex greater than the number of men who do.

obviously there are men who love doing it. i just think they are way more rare than women who will enjoy doing it for their guy.

that is all. if you're going to keep picking at what i say for further explanation don't bother.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for clarifying. i'm not trying to pick at you, just was confused as i am not too bright. i would agree that guys are more sexually selfish.

i also think there are many guys who go down on women for themselves (i.e. they simply like doing it.) IMO that number is lower for women. that said, i think women are more willing to do things that they would rather not.

jokerthief
09-12-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i'd be more curious to see how often guys receive oral sex in comparision to the amount of oral sex they give.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to meet diffrent guys if you think this. Women can have many more orgasims than men in a 2-3 hour session, therefore logically, sex should be comprised more of men pleasing women than women pleasing men. Men ought to be giving women at least 3 orgasims for every one that they receive.

LethalRose
09-12-2005, 11:02 PM
women are 1 billion times more likely to do something for a guy just to make him feel good, this isnt limited to just oral sex.

Rick Nebiolo
09-12-2005, 11:08 PM
If you're good at this (and enjoying it is part of being good) you will make the women in your life happy in bed.

~ Rick

ghostface
09-12-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How could anyone possibly enjoy giving oral?

This poll sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

scotty34
09-12-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I give FAR more than I receive. I have never gotten off from a BJ in my life however. I usually never ask a girl to perform it on me, because they can't get it done, and then just feel embarassed or upset which I don't want. If she wants to try, then sure she can go ahead, it still feels good. Maybe one of them will actually get the job done, and I'll have a keeper /images/graemlins/cool.gif

TimM
09-12-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How could anyone possibly not enjoy giving oral?

This poll sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYFYP

scotty34
09-12-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
women are 1 billion times more likely to do something for a guy just to make him feel good, this isnt limited to just oral sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

when was the last time a girl took you out to dinner, bought you diamonds, chocolate, brought you flowers, or any other of the many things we do to keep women happy?

09-12-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when was the last time a girl took you out to dinner, bought you diamonds, chocolate....

[/ QUOTE ]

you buy your girls diamonds??

LethalRose
09-12-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when was the last time a girl took you out to dinner, bought you diamonds, chocolate, brought you flowers, or any other of the many things we do to keep women happy?

[/ QUOTE ]

those things dont make women happy, you just think they do.

and women do lots of nice things for me, they should do nice things for you from time to time as well.

scotty34
09-12-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when was the last time a girl took you out to dinner, bought you diamonds, chocolate....

[/ QUOTE ]

you buy your girls diamonds??

[/ QUOTE ]

"she'll pretty much have to"

mike l.
09-12-2005, 11:44 PM
two numbers:

6 9

Seadood228
09-12-2005, 11:57 PM
I voted that they men are both below 20% and women are slightly higher. YES guys and girls are both willing, but enjoying it is another story.

Personally I don't get off what the giving oral, I get off on the pleasure that my partner is recieving. Because of that, I've been conditioned to believe that I enjoy it when, in all reality, I'm indifferent.

Think of it this way--if your girl didn't like oral but let you do it to her, would you?

Rick Nebiolo
09-13-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
two numbers:

6 9

[/ QUOTE ]

Too complicated. Too much going on at once. Neither partner can relax or concentrate. I'm guessing most people don't really enjoy it. I could be wrong.

~ Rick

LethalRose
09-13-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
two numbers:

6 9

[/ QUOTE ]

Too complicated. Too much going on at once. Neither partner can relax or concentrate. I'm guessing most people don't really enjoy it. I could be wrong.

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

Im with you on this 100%.

RunDownHouse
09-13-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, you really don't know what you're doing, or have little experience.

Weatherhead03
09-13-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
those things dont make women happy, you just think they do.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? You are clearly wrong.

09-13-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i'm not afraid to admit I don't know what I'm doing. It's confusing down there. I used to think all men liked it until I started to read oot and discovered that apparently some girls don't know what they're doing. Now I'm all freaked out.

Weatherhead03
09-13-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I give FAR more than I receive. I have never gotten off from a BJ in my life however. I usually never ask a girl to perform it on me, because they can't get it done, and then just feel embarassed or upset which I don't want. If she wants to try, then sure she can go ahead, it still feels good. Maybe one of them will actually get the job done, and I'll have a keeper

[/ QUOTE ]

Dragons just dont get the job done /images/graemlins/wink.gif

astroglide
09-13-2005, 01:28 AM
i think going down on a girl would rate as a much bigger pain in the ass than going down on a guy unless the girl is a rocket

09-13-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many psychological and sociological reasons for guys doing these things, and they arent all that based on making the woman feel good.

Rick Nebiolo
09-13-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly. I've already written on this forum that my fantasies take place in the missionary position.

~ Rick

KaneKungFu123
09-13-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the fat girl thread got me thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy the act itself or enjoy pleasing mate?

mike l.
09-13-2005, 03:16 AM
yet another thing we disagree on. it's great that youre concentrating on something else because it makes it last much longer. it's the best.

Rick Nebiolo
09-13-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yet another thing we disagree on. it's great that youre concentrating on something else because it makes it last much longer. it's the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could last less long.

~ Rick