PDA

View Full Version : I just realized

09-12-2005, 04:58 PM
That I'm a journeyman! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That's sweet. I'm in the gang now!

IndieMatty
09-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Ok -this was awesome.

stabn
09-12-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok -this was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pulling a jake on this one ????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

IndieMatty
09-12-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok -this was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pulling a jake on this one ????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's so blatant a troll/gimmick account, and a lot of guys are treating it real. So i'm swaying to the side of laughing at the reactions, and the post's to those reactions.

-Skeme-
09-12-2005, 05:04 PM
This mans annoying personality is only rivaled by Dead.

09-12-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This mans annoying personality is only rivaled by Dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I need is 6000 more posts. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

stabn
09-12-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok -this was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's so blatant a troll/gimmick account, and a lot of guys are treating it real. So i'm swaying to the side of laughing at the reactions, and the post's to those reactions.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a damn annoying troll i give him that much credit. I have him on ignore but since he has posted something like 1/2 of the posts in oot today it is hard to not get involved in his lame trolling.

siccjay
09-12-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok -this was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is Jake.

Soul Daddy
09-12-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it is Jake.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just sent someone a PM that hinted at this. But I don't really believe it.

theben
09-12-2005, 05:18 PM
cookie?