PDA

View Full Version : I met my 'old flame' and feel like puking

Felipe
09-12-2005, 04:07 PM
I broke up with my x back in November cause I went away (far away) and she was like weird..so ya

Then today i see her for the first time in 11 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was nuts...i couldn't help smiling like a little kid and staring into her eyes (and her boobs). After that encounter I just felt like puking, i was so sick to my stomach. She sounded like she got on "just dandy without me". I didn't... all summer long everything reminded me of her.

I feel so sick - so lonely.
Somebody tell me something positive!!!!

09-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Suicide is an option.

stabn
09-12-2005, 04:09 PM
At least she didn't give you a VD.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Uhhh... there's other fish in the sea?

Warning - NSFW below:

http://www.bastardly.com/wp-content/2005-image-uploads/karango082005_03.jpg
http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/uploads/hot_chick.jpg
http://www.bofunk.com/media/images/whoa.jpg
http://www.bastardly.com/wp-content/2005-image-uploads/samanthadegrenet.jpg
http://www.bastardly.com/wp-content/2005-image-uploads/yitzigonzalez4.jpg

imported_The Vibesman
09-12-2005, 04:10 PM
She probably thinks of you everytime she lets some other guy bang her.

Felipe
09-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks. I knew I could count on you guys.

Aces McGee
09-12-2005, 04:12 PM
At least she didn't sleep with livestock.

-McGee

IndieMatty
09-12-2005, 04:14 PM
yeah it sucks. don't run into her again.

RunDownHouse
09-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Careful with giant NSFW pictures please.

KramerTM
09-12-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At least she didn't sleep with livestock.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't assume.

Mars357
09-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Play "take a look at me now" by Phil Collins over and over and over, then call her.

If she shoots you down, you could always kill yourself.

Mars

jaydub
09-12-2005, 04:18 PM
go f*ck 10 other women

09-12-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
go f*ck 10 other women and a few sheep

[/ QUOTE ]

09-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Sleep with her mom and/or sister and see how dandy she gets along after that.

Felipe
09-12-2005, 04:26 PM
more pics

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
more pics

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that's your responsibility.

vulturesrow
09-12-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Play "take a look at me now" by Phil Collins over and over and over, then call her.

If she shoots you down, you could always kill yourself.

Mars

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest post Ive read today. Thanks for the laugh. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MagicMan08
09-12-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah I saw my ex after a good 8 months this summer while I was out playing softball.

so I whined a bit to myself for her being a hoe then walked over there and said hello all cool to see her and she was jus like hi.

I was like damn. F*in x's. I broke her in, I bet she is a huge slut.

Anyone else done that, and now shes a hoe?

Felipe
09-12-2005, 04:33 PM
I was like damn. F*in x's. I broke her in, I bet she is a huge slut.

She *IS* or you just *think* she is.....

Or wish she was?

beta1607
09-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Watch the movie Swingers immiediately and continually until you realize just how money you are.

danzasmack
09-12-2005, 04:38 PM
if she sounded like she wanted to kill herself while you were gone you'd be creeped out.

chicks will always make it out to seem like they got it all figured out, dont let it get to you. COnfidence is key.

MagicMan08
09-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Well...I know she is. I was initally kinda sad/mad about it, but now I laugh at the tramp.

[ QUOTE ]
more pics

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a few to tide you over

NSFW

1 (http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3291/gml11io.jpg)

2 (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5601/wwwplus613comb14bk.jpg)

M2d
you owe use some hot chick pics.

nothumb
09-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Funny, I heard from a girl who really did a number on me the other day, she's fugly now. She has some miserable loooking pencil-necked dickless chooch of a boyfriend that made me feel great about myself.

NT

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Funny, I heard from a girl who really did a number on me the other day, she's fugly now. She has some miserable loooking pencil-necked dickless chooch of a boyfriend that made me feel great about myself.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]
You feel good that she dumped you for a miserable looking pencil-necked dickless chooch of a guy?

MagicMan08
09-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Yea the hoe that I was speaking about above always had a very dry personality, but man was she a slut.

nothumb
09-12-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]
You feel good that she dumped you for a miserable looking pencil-necked dickless chooch of a guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is like several years removed from me... I felt good that
a) I didn't care about her at all, cause I was pretty tore up over it for a while, and
b) The guy is a perfect example of what this chick tried to turn me into and failed, which is why she left me.

Had I not stuck to my guns I could have been that simpering, underweight sack of warmed over vaginal drip and horn rimmed glasses that she calls a man. More of a lapdog. I felt vindicated and relieved to be well-fed and content with my life.

NT

09-12-2005, 04:51 PM
You should just puke. It will make you feel better.

09-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Dump that bitch

theben
09-12-2005, 05:19 PM
shes probably doing lots of other dudes. very positive

Slacker13
09-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Go to NSFW (http://www.whatboyswant.com) and post pictures of her for revenge.

Why your there search for anna grebe. Great site.

peachy
09-12-2005, 05:33 PM
girls r good at hiding it though...so she prolly didnt have as easy of a time as u think she did

Boris
09-12-2005, 05:37 PM
yup you [censored] up. you'll probably never get a chick that good looking again.

mmbt0ne
09-12-2005, 05:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. There are many restaurants I can't go to anymore because an ex used to work there, and I don't want to take the chance she still does.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. There are many restaurants I can't go to anymore because an ex used to work there, and I don't want to take the chance she still does.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is weak. Get on with your life.

M2d
09-12-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
En réponse à:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]
she wins

jaydub
09-12-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or at least go to her work and do [censored] to get her fired. I mean if you're not gonna get over her at least have some fun.

mmbt0ne
09-12-2005, 06:19 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares. There are plenty of places to eat. Why bother worrying about the few places where girls I ended badly with work?

She wins. Good for her. I'm happier for it.

Ulysses
09-12-2005, 06:49 PM
How many guys do you think she's hooked up with in the last 11 months? Do you think she has had intercourse w/ a lot of them or mainly has just been giving lots of guys BJs? Was she really into sex? Do you think she got over the breakup by having a lot of random one-night stands after you moved far away?

Boris
09-12-2005, 06:58 PM
My read is that she's into BJ's. She's probably sucked 36 dicks, in addition to Felipe's

M2d
09-12-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My read is that she's into BJ's. She's probably sucked 36 dicks, in addition to Felipe's

[/ QUOTE ]
I kinda got the impression that she did hoover 36 others, but Felipe wasn't in the mix. from the tone of his post, I think the most he got was a hurried handjob in the back of a theater, but that he also got a couple of fingernail scratches on the twins in the process.

BeerMoney
09-12-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's like Dante's GF in the movie Clerks.

The more I think about it, the more I realize just how many cocks this chick has devoured.

Alobar
09-12-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares. There are plenty of places to eat. Why bother worrying about the few places where girls I ended badly with work?

She wins. Good for her. I'm happier for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

well said

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is only true if she's a fat chick.

Boris
09-12-2005, 07:31 PM
dude, could you please, please change your avatar? it makes want to retch everytime I see it. I'm begging you.

lu_hawk
09-12-2005, 07:52 PM
breakups and the death of a pet are two things that really tear up a person when they go through them, but outsiders don't really care. try not to run into her again, and get a new gf.

Jim Kuhn
09-12-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I broke up with my x back in November cause I went away (far away) and she was like weird..so ya

Then today i see her for the first time in 11 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was nuts...i couldn't help smiling like a little kid and staring into her eyes (and her boobs). After that encounter I just felt like puking, i was so sick to my stomach. She sounded like she got on "just dandy without me". I didn't... all summer long everything reminded me of her.

I feel so sick - so lonely.
Somebody tell me something positive!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the matter Sonnnnyyyy.............. is your hand broke?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

pokerdirty
09-12-2005, 08:06 PM
post a pic of her. this will make you feel better. i promise.