PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how to parlay this game in Week #2

Easy E
09-12-2005, 11:39 AM
It's a little confusing, between SI and ESPN, but here's my analysis:

With both teams on a bye this week, I'm not sure who the "rest" favors more- the Saints or the Giants. With the early game Sunday in New Orleans, I believe the Saints will have the emotional edge, playing in the shadows of the devastation. Additionally, I believe the Giants will be playing scared, wondering if the Superdome will collapse on them mid-game. Take the Saints and the under for the Sunday 1:00 game.

I see a reversal on Monday night. The Giants will have the edge at home and the Saints will lose their "America's New Team" momentum. Giants 53-27.

I couldn't decide whether to tease the line at all, given the distraction of the President's visit enraging the local fans. I decided to go for the straight parlay instead: Saints- Giants

Remember, you read it here first. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CCx
09-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Not that I dont agree with you, but if the Giants score 40+ at any point again this season, I'll eat my hat. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Easy E
09-12-2005, 11:46 AM
I want a picture of the hat in question

Bill C
09-12-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a little confusing, between SI and ESPN, but here's my analysis:

With both teams on a bye this week, I'm not sure who the "rest" favors more- the Saints or the Giants. With the early game Sunday in New Orleans, I believe the Saints will have the emotional edge, playing in the shadows of the devastation.

[/ QUOTE ]

The game is in New York. Even if the Dome collapses, the GMen have nothing to fear!

bc

Woops! Missed the tongue firmly in cheek by OP.
Cute!

bc