PDA

View Full Version : look... EWWWW

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 11:07 AM
so, when you take a dump, do you ever just flush the toilet without looking inside first? I always have to make sure I didn't break a record or something before I flush.

steelcmg
09-12-2005, 11:08 AM
I always look to see if everything looks right. Just in case im not crapping blood.

pokerdirty
09-12-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I always look to see what color it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter
09-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Yep - since I had threadworm as a kid, I always look to make sure I'm clear, plus to check all is well, and also quantity/quality to help me assess how much paper to use for first wipe (amorphous slop === lotsa paper).

Doesn't everybody?

-Skeme-
09-12-2005, 11:12 AM
How come every time I'm really hurting and putting LOTS of energy into it, the smallest turd shows up? I mean seriously, you can feel it coming out and you expect it to huge, but upon inspection, it's like 2". False advertising.

diebitter
09-12-2005, 11:13 AM
eat more fibre

-Skeme-
09-12-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm on a strict diet of candy and pop.

diebitter
09-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Then there is obviously no problem with your diet.

Hmmmm, sarcasm doesn't work in print, unless you have some writing talent.

Okay, eat bran, but cover it with sugar or maple syrup etc to make them more palatable. It's almost candy.

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yep - since I had threadworm as a kid, I always look to make sure I'm clear, plus to check all is well, and also quantity/quality to help me assess how much paper to use for first wipe (amorphous slop === lotsa paper).

Doesn't everybody?

[/ QUOTE ]

I look after I wipe... the only time I look before I wipe is if I think it's a monster and I don't want to obstruct my view by covering it with toilet paper.

09-12-2005, 11:21 AM
My bro in law will not flush, then go to another toilet to wipe if he has created specimen on the larger side, if he thinks there's a good chance I'm about to use that toilet.

And for some reason, even his poop I have to get a good 2 second look at before I turn away in disgust

tdarko
09-12-2005, 11:26 AM
my buddy will text message me pictures of his masterpiece's. he gets mad now b/c sometimes his messages have content but i delete them without looking at them, so there are nights when their poker game is shorthanded /images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

09-12-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My bro in law will not flush, then go to another toilet to wipe if he has created specimen on the larger side, if he thinks there's a good chance I'm about to use that toilet.

And for some reason, even his poop I have to get a good 2 second look at before I turn away in disgust

[/ QUOTE ]

Large members of the Cosby Family are disgusting yet strangely alluring

dcasper70
09-12-2005, 11:51 AM
I like to look the day after I eat corn. Makes me chuckle.

On that note, how can corn actually be considered food? Looks like the body doesn't actually do anything to it... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

superleeds
09-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Heres a web site (http://www.ratemypoo.com/ratemy/poo) you may like

For some this is probably NSFW

pokerdirty
09-12-2005, 11:52 AM
the best dumps are after you eat spicy food.

DcifrThs
09-12-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always look to see if everything looks right. Just in case im not crapping blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have no idea how important that is.

Barron