PDA

View Full Version : Signing up with Empire Poker - how's my line?

gulebjorn
09-12-2005, 08:19 AM
Okay, so I've built my bankroll, I've whored enough to be sick of counting raked hands and am bored to death with flat betting blackjack.

I'm gonna sign up with Empire for 1000$, get rakeback, get pokertracker and determine once and for all if I'm a winning player.

Anyway, here's my question:

I already have a Party Poker account. I opened it like five months ago, cleared the bonus and haven't gone back since. A few days ago, my computer crashed and I reinstalled Windows XP.

However, I did not format my hard drive. So I have I clean registry. I manually deleted party poker from my program files. Should I be able to safely open an account with Empire?

It's no problem if I sign up from the same IP address?

I plan on signing up with the same name/street address and all, but my neteller account No. has changed since I signed up with Party (switched accounts because I had to change Neteller currency from euro to USD). Could this be a problem?

And last, I'm gonna use a rakeback deal I found in the classifieds. Is that 100% sure legitimate? I don't know if I can post the name of the affiliate. If you wanna help me check it out, I'll PM you the name, or if someone can confirm that it's OK to post it in here, I'll post it in a reply to this one.

Thanks a lot.

kenberman
09-12-2005, 09:47 AM
you're probably not going to be able to find up w/ Empire from that PC. some people have reported success after cleaning the registry, etc, some haven't.

your easiest bet is to sign up through another computer.

otherwise, you're all set.

gambool
09-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Sign up through a good affiliate, and they will take care of the account creation for you. I had an account at Party, and my affiliate has just signed me up at Empire and Eurobet with no problems. I havent been with him long enough to recommend him, but hes a regular 2+2er. If he is legit, I got a good deal. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

On a side note, after signing up and depositing at Empire, I got a call from their CS. Basic security questions, but she then raised the fact that I already had an account at Party. I said yes, and asked if this was a problem, she said no. And that was that.