PDA

View Full Version : no response from 24hpoker

Instinct
04-30-2003, 01:45 AM
Well. I an opened an account after getting back from work the day after this "SPECIAL" offer. I was thinking that this type of marketing strategy might attract players. ( and you need thousands of players with active accounts to have a busy site )

I never even received an e-mail from them with my password verification so even if I wanted to put my $$ there I couldn't.

Next day find out I missed the cut, no big deal really as the site imo doesn't look too good anyway.

I check tonight about a week later. At 10:30pm there are 6 players on the site, no-one playing real money. I wished I never wasted my time checking this one out to be honest. Obviously you don't have too many people taking advantage of the offer.

Anyways no big deal about not getting the offer. I'll look at your site again maybe in the future if you have regular games going. Good luck.

But what really baffles me is a week after I open an account I still couldn't even play there if i wanted too. i still havn't heard from you guys so that i can verify my account. Really bizarre way to attact customers ... you should have this automated, at least with a welcome e-mail, we'll get back to you tomorrow or something with verification.

jek187
04-30-2003, 03:26 AM
Even though this whole password thing is BS (you're not the only one I know who's experienced a delay.) You should still sign-up and get your $25 sign-up bonus. I could use the help getting some limit HE going /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

24hPOKER
04-30-2003, 05:46 AM
Normally an email goes out automatically and immediately. Sometimes people enter the incorrect address and sometimes their mailboxes are full. it is almost the only means of communications we have with our clients and it is very important to validate the email address.

Sometimes even the internet palys tricks on us and it has also happened that our email server has been temporarily down. I know all of this can be a hassle and apologize for any trouble you have had.

If you signed-up and entered "twoplustwo" before I put en end to the offer you are in the deal, regardless of having logged in or not.

If you cannot remember your password or didn't get one, click at the link ´Forgot your password?´ in the client. By following this link your password will be mailed to your registered e-mail address.

As to traffic, our peak hours are 2PM-9PM EDT. this is what I am at the moment trying to remedy. You will see more of 24hPOKER in the future and I hope that you will give it a try then.

Best regards

Graham
04-30-2003, 09:54 AM
happened to me, no email verification sent out. zooey told me how to get it...go to sign in and click the 'forgot your password' button (or whatever exactly it says.