PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Positions

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 02:53 AM
For references Click Here (http://www.sexual-health-resource.org/sex_positions.htm#womaonontop) and don't scroll up... the missionary position isn't a pic you want to see (unless you like cocks). That's why the link starts on the 2nd one.

Vavavoom
09-12-2005, 02:59 AM
I love your avatar......I so should have taken it when it become available.....

As for the positions....I couldn't view them due to damn work filter.....So I had to imagine what was what....

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 03:07 AM
that's gonna be hard lol, some of these would be tough to imagine I think.

RollaJ
09-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Interesting

Rear entry is def. "more better"

Armchair is under rated, Id suggest you try it

I have never done done the cross...... maybe Ill give a trip-report /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Im a big fan of the reverse Cowgirl, Its like rear entry, but I dont have to do anything (she rides you, facing the other way)

BTW, there are way too many people who have only done missionary..... WTF?

Yeti
09-12-2005, 09:35 AM
These pics are turning me on.

Zurvan
09-12-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never done done the cross...... maybe Ill give a trip-report /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
My wife & I stumbled across this by accident one night... highly recommened /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jakethebake
09-12-2005, 09:37 AM
A bunch of retarded names and no "other"? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

unreal_nh
09-12-2005, 09:40 AM
sweet jesus.... how long did it take to make that poll??

Peca277
09-12-2005, 10:21 AM
How have more people had missionary sex than have masturbated?! I guess 3/4 of the people in OOT probably didn't even read this post since they had no experience with any sexual positions other than masturbation.

diebitter
09-12-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How have more people had missionary sex than have masturbated?! I guess 3/4 of the people in OOT probably didn't even read this post since they had no experience with any sexual positions other than masturbation.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we need a poll on what positions you masturbate in. I'm guessing sitting in a chair in front of a screen will win

2+2 wannabe
09-12-2005, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we need a poll on what positions you masturbate in. I'm guessing sitting in a chair in front of a screen will win

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

spamuell
09-12-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf? Your first sentence is so unconnected to your second. Of course most people on 2+2 will have masturbated more times than than they've had sex, I'd imagine most of us started masturbating a few years before we had sex for the first time and did it quite frequently, and didn't stop just because we were having regular sex.

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A bunch of retarded names and no "other"? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess if you get creative there would be an other. I'm interested in what that would be jake.

I guess I did forget 69 .. dammit

Peca277
09-12-2005, 10:41 AM
It's not unconnected. I'd guess that 99% of the people in OOT have masturbated... but a significantly smaller percentage have actually had sex. Right now the poll shows there are 20 people who have had sex but have never masturbated.

I then joked that the reason the poll is showing unexpected results is because 75% of the people reading OOT have never had sex and therefore wouldn't come into this thread.

Daliman
09-12-2005, 10:46 AM
I find it funny that of 95 respondants thus far, only 81 have ever done missionary position....

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it funny that of 95 respondants thus far, only 81 have ever done missionary position....

[/ QUOTE ]

Virgins d00d /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

danzasmack
09-12-2005, 10:56 AM
My favorite sexual position is penis in vagina. It's all yahtzee to me.

Daliman
09-12-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Virgins d00d /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No way 85% of this board has had sex....

JordanIB
09-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Makes me laugh that "iPod nano" gets 35 posts already and this has 17.

Haha.

09-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Woman on top

Lap dance

No other positions are fun.

gorie
09-12-2005, 05:02 PM
i think it's missing an important one ?

peachy
09-12-2005, 05:08 PM
u cant pick just one...it depends on what kinda mood ur in and where u r

sometimes u wanna be on top and sometimes u wanna just get...yeah...

and it depends on how much time u have

most of the time i like being on top or up against something

u cant pick a fav until u have done them all!!!

TheBlueMonster
09-12-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
don't keep us in suspense....

theben
09-12-2005, 05:17 PM
add on there 'rusty trombome'

gorie
09-12-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't know how to describe it really, guy on bottom girl on top both laying on backs , like if you're spooning and turned more towards your back in cross position. probably not an important one to most people but it's good for several reasons /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pokerdirty
09-12-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't know how to describe it really, guy on bottom girl on top both laying on backs , like if you're spooning and turned more towards your back in cross position. probably not an important one to most people but it's good for several reasons /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

which one are you again?

gorie
09-12-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which one are you again?

[/ QUOTE ]
the one in the closet with the video camera.

pokerdirty
09-12-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which one are you again?

[/ QUOTE ]
the one in the closet with the video camera.

[/ QUOTE ]

thought so. closet case here.

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 06:06 PM
How about the Houdini... my friends told me this one a few weeks ago, I was impressed.

Just so I keep my friends on the up and up, what have you been told is the "houdini", just so I can compare. If yours is different, I'll tell you mine

Rockatansky
09-12-2005, 06:11 PM
You left off "just cuddling".

RunDownHouse
09-12-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about the Houdini...

[/ QUOTE ]
When having sex doggie style, pull out right before coitus and spit on her back, simulating your climax. when she turns around, fire your load into her face, then wave your hands and cry, "Houdini!" in a high-pitched voice.

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How about the Houdini...

[/ QUOTE ]
When having sex doggie style, pull out right before coitus and spit on her back, simulating your climax. when she turns around, fire your load into her face, then wave your hands and cry, "Houdini!" in a high-pitched voice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told that was the Philly Fake Out, but that works too

My Houdini... doing her doggie style in front of the patio door and everytime you thrust in and out, you pull it all the way out. Well, when you are out of her, you get a friend to hop in and take your place. You run outside and while your friend is [censored] her, you pop up and wave to her from outside... HOUDINI!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JayLear
09-12-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How about the Houdini...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told that was the Philly Fake Out, but that works too

My Houdini... doing her doggie style in front of the patio door and everytime you thrust in and out, you pull it all the way out. Well, when you are out of her, you get a friend to hop in and take your place. You run outside and while your friend is [censored] her, you pop up and wave to her from outside... HOUDINI!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought that was called "rape".

09-12-2005, 08:07 PM
No its not. Women love cocks.

wonderwes
09-12-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My favorite sexual position is penis in vagina. It's all yahtzee to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was one of the bullets for a position
"The man enters the woman's vagina with his penis"