09-12-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do fat girls give good BJs?

[/ QUOTE ]

The best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!1111ELEVEN111!

peachy
09-12-2005, 02:26 AM
yes we do

MyTurn2Raise
09-12-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yes we do

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have tried the exception

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes we do

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's hell.

09-12-2005, 03:05 AM
yes.

BECAUSE THEY R ALWAYS HUNGRY!! Lololol

NLSoldier
09-12-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yes we do

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.nld.com.vn/img/3253/fat-girl.jpg

MyTurn2Raise
09-12-2005, 03:15 AM
the one time an OOT poster remembers the pic rule...thanks

09-12-2005, 03:42 AM
gawdamn fatties

peachy
09-12-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes we do

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.nld.com.vn/img/3253/fat-girl.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

how dare u post my pic without permission!!!

09-12-2005, 03:59 AM
you ate my sammich

BusterStacks
09-12-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

diebitter
09-12-2005, 05:28 AM
Yep, they good at it. They like having things in their mouth.

B00T
09-12-2005, 02:51 PM
I am convinced their mouths are bigger so they can give better head.

09-12-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, because they are ugly. It's hard to get turned on when a wench is maning the throttle.

2+2 wannabe
09-12-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, because they are ugly. It's hard to get turned on when a wench is maning the throttle.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I'd have a tough time getting it up

09-12-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You just might be gay.

Zurvan
09-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Sure, cuz they think that'll impress you.

But I'd rather have a mediocre BJ from a hot girl, than a great one from an fat chick.

MagicMan08
09-12-2005, 04:46 PM
if shes a fatty I will let her blow me and then leave if I am really drunk.
But hands down if she was smokin hot I would take a crappy bj then rail the crap out of her.

B Dids
09-12-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a horrible gimmic/poster, but I've gotta give some credit to the phrase "maning the throttle"

diebitter
09-12-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But I'd rather have a mediocre BJ from a hot girl, than a great one from an fat chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so wrong /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Felipe
09-12-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very, very wrong /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My eyes have eyelids that close! I don't need to look.

09-12-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends if the hot chick is naked or not.

Zurvan
09-12-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assumed she was naked. I don't let women give me head with their tops on.

peachy
09-12-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then i guess u dont get head very often...cause there r many times and situations that girls dont get naked to give head (public places, cars, etc) I semi feel bad for u

Zurvan
09-12-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then i guess u dont get head very often...cause there r many times and situations that girls dont get naked to give head (public places, cars, etc) I semi feel bad for u

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm married. I'm really just talking out of my ass, since I don't get head any more. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

gorie
09-12-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm married. I'm really just talking out of my ass, since I don't get head any more. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
that probably means you don't give it either !

Zurvan
09-12-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
More than I get it... not too concerned, really. Sex >>>> BJ

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 05:11 PM
girls who are really into it and excited do a good job. fat girls dont get much and are more into it because they dont get action often, so they really look forward to it.

jba
09-12-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

skinny wife, huh?

theben
09-12-2005, 05:17 PM
careful, they might bite your thing off, thinking its from oscar meyer

peachy
09-12-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

order a live in slave from another country??

peachy
09-12-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
girls who are really into it and excited do a good job. fat girls dont get much and are more into it because they dont get action often, so they really look forward to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is such a misperception that its not even funny...but most people will always believe it

there r plenty of hot girls out there who love giving head and have actually looked into ways of bettering themselves at it b/c they enjoy it...y dont u guys go try and find u one of those

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is such a misperception that its not even funny...but most people will always believe it

there r plenty of hot girls out there who love giving head and have actually looked into ways of bettering themselves at it b/c they enjoy it...y dont u guys go try and find u one of those

[/ QUOTE ]

it is true a lot of the time. it also holds for less than good looking girls.

PocketJokers72
09-12-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions on where to start looking? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

peachy
09-12-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions on where to start looking? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

at most hot girls u see /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PokerGoblin
09-12-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am surprised that the psychology of this hasn't been discussed. Maybe it's in the wrong forum.

Would most guys have a date/one night stand with a chubber they weren't attracted if they were pretty certain they'd get some head if they stuck it out? The answer is a resounding yes!! Especially if it's a chick they're unlikely to see again.

But does the fact that the chick is fat make her feel obligated to do that? Does she think she is going to get some kind of confirmation about the date if she does it?

I don't think the 'she performs because she doesn't know when she's going to see a penis again' rhetoric really flies. Chubby chicks can find dudes anywhere they want to. They're just not the kind of guy she really wants.

I once visited a good friend of mine who happened to be a biggun. She lived on the other side of the state. I was over in her area for the weekend and I decided to visit her cause I knew we were both freshly out of relationships.

After dinner and drinks she gave me the best head in my life to that point. Why? Because I asked her to. Would I have taken the time to visit her if I didn't think that would happen? Probably not.

It was cool at the time, but she later told me that she sorta got 'attached' for a little while afterward. As a result I kinda felt bad about it, cause I just wanted to have a non-self-induced orgasm.

I don't know why I typed all that out or if it's even relavent. I guess the topic at hand brought back an old memory. Thanks!!

The philosophical 'Goblin will now go jerk off.

Cheers!!!

PG

diebitter
09-12-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And what exactly do you think we live for? Are you gonna tell us we should remember to breathe next? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

scrub
09-12-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy owned you guys in this thread.

And it's not close.

And that's not surprising.

scrub

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And it's not close.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep sucking up to her, and maybe she'll give you one of those fantastic fat girl BJs.

edtost
09-12-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is disturbing.

theben
09-12-2005, 07:27 PM
remember the golden rule of hooking up. if nobody ever finds out, id do anything

theben
09-12-2005, 07:28 PM
interesting

scrub
09-12-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And it's not close.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep sucking up to her, and maybe she'll give you one of those fantastic fat girl BJs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I was making fun of prepubescent internet hermits who can't get laid.

scrub

gorie
09-12-2005, 07:37 PM
my boyfriend says i'm really fat. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

peachy
09-12-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he doesnt suck up to me...besides...id give him one anyway

peachy
09-12-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

get a new bf??

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's just complimenting you on your BJ skills.

peachy
09-12-2005, 07:40 PM
the MAIN reason most of u think fat chicks give better head is b/c thats about the only type of girl most of u get it from....and when u do get with an OK looking girl shes so not into u enough to do a good job

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the MAIN reason most of u think fat chicks give better head is b/c thats about the only type of girl most of u get it from....and when u do get with an OK looking girl shes so not into u enough to do a good job

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never gotten it from a fat chick. Most prostitutes spend their money on crack and heroin, and not on food.

gorie
09-12-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that's what i was thinking

peachy
09-12-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt wanna say it and be too mean...i didnt say it last time this type of post was made...but it had to be said damnit

there are plenty of hot/good looking girls that can suck a mean cock!!

gorie
09-12-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt wanna say it and be too mean...i didnt say it last time this type of post was made...but it had to be said damnit

[/ QUOTE ]
i think guys also say this to justify doing it with fat chicks. it makes it seem cooler if you did it because "they give better BJs" than to just admit that's all you could get that night or something.

i'm not complaining though.

actually i knew this girl who was .. 'attractive' (at least prettier than me, and thought she was hot stuff and i'm sure a lot of guys did too) and she thought BJs were gross. i was surprised by this when she told me. but i wasn't surprised when her 'hot' bf (typical hot guy but i didnt necessarily find him attractive but then again i'm a lesbian) finally dumped her. she was convinced it was because of commitment issues but in the back of my head i always thought it was probably cuz she was afraid of weiners.

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this from personal experience?

peachy
09-12-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

r u implying im hot?

tom441lbk
09-12-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know?

09-12-2005, 08:19 PM
What's a "mean" cock? Where are the "nice" cocks? How does a cock become "mean" or "nice" ?

peachy
09-12-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know?

[/ QUOTE ]

b/c im a girl...and i know alot of girls...and we talk about these things and give each other advice on how to do somethings better, etc.

09-12-2005, 08:22 PM
If a fat girl who is good at cock sucking lost a bunch of weight, would she still be good at cock sucking? Or is it a sort of Sampson-Hair type of relationship?

09-12-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

r u implying im hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's just wondering if you've ever had a hot chick suck your dick real good

KingOtter
09-12-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I was thinking along those lines, too... Non-hot girls are less likely to be hung-up on good looks, and so more likely to be willing for non-hot dudes.

Whereas if you're a non-hot dude, hot chicks would be out of your league, and so it would be hard to find a hot chick really into weiners, as you say.

Unless you pay them... but those girls are just driven by producing the orgasm instead of making you feel good. At least the ones I could afford.

KO

Eurotrash
09-12-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's wonderful.

can you tell us the story of how you like taking it up the butt, again?

Dominic
09-12-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never understood this.

We're guys. We're VISUAL. Who cares if a fat chick can suck a golf ball through a garden hose - she's still fat and ugly.

I have to physically attracted to a girl, period.

Dominic
09-12-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We're guys. We're VISUAL. Who cares if a fat chick can suck a golf ball through a garden hose - she's still fat and ugly.

I have to be physically attracted to a girl, period.

sublime
09-12-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not as good as fat guys, but yeah.

ddubois
09-12-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If a fat girl who is good at cock sucking lost a bunch of weight, would she still be good at cock sucking? Or is it a sort of Sampson-Hair type of relationship?

[/ QUOTE ]
And I was wondering if I feed my wife lots of ice cream and get her fat, if she'll start giving better head.

jba
09-12-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And I was wondering if I feed my wife lots of ice cream and get her fat, if she'll start giving better head.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll keep you posted

tom441lbk
09-12-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, what the hell, it couldn't hurt to try?!?

gorie
09-12-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that's funny because that's what i usually give my bf in exchange for ice cream.

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

r u implying im hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's just wondering if you've ever had a hot chick suck your dick real good

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo!

ChipWrecked
09-12-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a great old Playboy cartoon on this theme, no luck on google finding it.

Couple is newly married, standing in front of the congregation, each has a thought baloon.

His: Great! Now I can get head whenever I want it!

Hers: Great! Now I never have to give head again!

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ChipWrecked
09-12-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares? Just lube up a roll.

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to be physically attracted to a girl, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but most of us haven't slept with porn stars. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ScottyP431
09-12-2005, 09:37 PM
God has there ever been a bettter example of annoying know nothing know it all girls piping in with uneducated moronic opinions with no basis than girls arguing with guys about the quality of a blowjob. You do not have a penis, shut up.

"I know lots of girls so i know"
No, you dont. Yes, girls talk a lot. Most of what they say to each other is of little or no factual worth. If put in the position where I had to give someone a quality blowjob or die, a la the shield season 3, and i could first phone 1 friend for instructions, i would rather phone a non english speaking aboriginal virgin who would be baffled at my question than ask basically any woman i have ever met. That might be a slight exageration... only slight

"You internet guys only get blowjobs from fat girls"
This reminds me of a curb your enthusiasm episode were larry and Jeff argue about whether or not fat people know more about food.... You have next to no basis for this claim. In fact, you are barely able to speak(type) english. And you spend a great deal of your time conferring with these people you seem to hold in such low regard.

"Some hot chicks give good Bj's"
Though this post was not really designed to argue the merits of the subject, I will respond to this. This thread was clearly looking for an answer to the question of do fat girls, in the aggregate, give better blowjobs. The fact that some hot girls out there also give good blowjobs is irrelevant.

In my opinion/limited experience, if there was a reason fat girls gave better head it would be this. Hot girls hang out with/talk to other hot girls. These girls couldnt blow their way out of a paper bag. They tell each other how to give subpar blowjobs, and continue to skate by on subpar performances based on thier looks. Very few, if any, guys are goign to pipe up in the middle of being blown by someone out of their league to criticize for fear of, well blowing it. Fat girls are less experienced, have not been conditioned with bad information, and are therefore more receptive to suggestions. Also, I think it can be clarified that giving a good BJ is made up of a number of components, actual kac skill being only one. Eagerness, amount of coaxing required to initiate said BJ, willingness to get up and make the man a grilled cheese afterwards etc. all contribute to the overall experience as well. Perhaps it is in these categories where fat chicks take it to the next level?

In closing, this thread is stupid, but women trying to tell men about good blow jobs is stupider.

tom441lbk
09-12-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
God has there ever been a bettter example of annoying know nothing know it all girls piping in with uneducated moronic opinions with no basis than girls arguing with guys about the quality of a blowjob. You do not have a penis, shut up.

No, you dont. Yes, girls talk a lot. Most of what they say to each other is of little or no factual worth. If put in the position where I had to give someone a quality blowjob or die, a la the shield season 3, and i could first phone 1 friend for instructions, i would rather phone a non english speaking aboriginal virgin who would be baffled at my question than ask basically any woman i have ever met. That might be a slight exageration... only slight

This reminds me of a curb your enthusiasm episode were larry and Jeff argue about whether or not fat people know more about food.... You have next to no basis for this claim. In fact, you are barely able to speak(type) english. And you spend a great deal of your time conferring with these people you seem to hold in such low regard.

Though this post was not really designed to argue the merits of the subject, I will respond to this. This thread was clearly looking for an answer to the question of do fat girls, in the aggregate, give better blowjobs. The fact that some hot girls out there also give good blowjobs is irrelevant.

In my opinion/limited experience, if there was a reason fat girls gave better head it would be this. Hot girls hang out with/talk to other hot girls. These girls couldnt blow their way out of a paper bag. They tell each other how to give subpar blowjobs, and continue to skate by on subpar performances based on thier looks. Very few, if any, guys are goign to pipe up in the middle of being blown by someone out of their league to criticize for fear of, well blowing it. Fat girls are less experienced, have not been conditioned with bad information, and are therefore more receptive to suggestions. Also, I think it can be clarified that giving a good BJ is made up of a number of components, actual kac skill being only one. Eagerness, amount of coaxing required to initiate said BJ, willingness to get up and make the man a grilled cheese afterwards etc. all contribute to the overall experience as well. Perhaps it is in these categories where fat chicks take it to the next level?

In closing, this thread is stupid, but women trying to tell men about good blow jobs is stupider.

[/ QUOTE ]

i lost my train of thought after grilled cheese...

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 09:39 PM
the best bj's are given by bullimic girls. think about it.

ScottyP431
09-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Are you saying because they like to binge or because they have less of a gag reflex?

If you dont like spitting, would you want a girl throwing up on your dog?

JihadOnTheRiver
09-12-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's wonderful.

can you tell us the story of how you like taking it up the butt, again?

[/ QUOTE ]

search isn't cuttin it on this one. does anybody have a link to her saying this?

also, has anybody noticed that people that wear sh.it that says "angel" and "flirt" etc or puts similar stickers on their car or in the TPT "Loc:" are generally quite disgusting?

-JOTR

PokerBob
09-12-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they have virtually no gag reflex?

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

peachy
09-12-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that's funny because that's what i usually give my bf in exchange for ice cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

just put ice cream on it

john smith
09-12-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the best bj's are given by bullimic girls. think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of a [censored] up joke I heard on IRC.

What's the best thing about an Ethiopian blowjob? You always know she'll (he'll?!) swallow.

peachy
09-12-2005, 10:28 PM
sweety...just b/c i know the girls doesnt mean i know how they are at giving head ACCEPT for the fact the guys tell me...and my point was that some of them actually LIKE doing it and want to get better b/c they LIKE it...

dont attack me b/c im a girl...and yes i know more about how girls feel about it than u ever will...

dont take it out on me that u dont look decent enough to get great head from anyone but fat chicks

the fact u say hot chicks hang out with other hot chicks and teach each other to give so so blow jobs is INSANE...u cant be serious?!?!?! So any porn girl thats hot thats suckin cock and doing a dang good job isnt hot or was taught by other hot girls who did it subpar??

peachy
09-12-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you saying because they like to binge or because they have less of a gag reflex?

[/ QUOTE ]

girls who throw thier food up have a pretty sensitive gag reflex...those wouldnt be the ones u wanna go for...u wanna go for the ones that cant make themselves puke

ScottyP431
09-12-2005, 10:40 PM
"ACCEPT for the fact"
It's not accept...

"and my point was that some of them actually LIKE doing it"
No, it wasn't.

"and yes i know more about how girls feel about it than u ever wil"
I didn't say you didn't. How girls feel about it was never an issue. Though I will now: I doubt you have any friends outside of the internet.

"dont take it out on me that u dont look decent enough to get great head from anyone but fat chicks"
ZING. I'm not taking anything out on you, you are an idiot, I said as much.

"dont attack me b/c im a girl"
I didnt. I attacked you because you're a moron.

"dont take it out on me that u dont look decent enough "
Never recieved a bj from a fat girl. There are but 2 things a man may do to treat a woman with respect, make love to her if she is pretty, and to someone else is she is not. You are clearly not.

In closing: you are a moron. You know next to nothing.I have seen many of your posts for quite some time and been generally annoyed by them. I could not remain silent any longer, a line in the sand must be drawn, and across that line you do not... I said nothing in my first post other than you were uninformed on the topic, and in response you displayed that you are truly a complete child. If you are going to respond, please learn to:
1, Speak english
2, Learn to argue/stick to the f'ing subject instead of replying with complete non-sequiturs.

Sephus
09-12-2005, 11:05 PM
i agree that peachy is a moron but you should fix your latin if you're going to rip her english.

LethalRose
09-12-2005, 11:06 PM
I've only had 1 girl give me oral who I would consider overweight, but thats a pretty vague definition in itself. are we going by BMI here? or appearance?

but yea, she was ok but not awesome.

what exactly do overweight girls do that is so good? suction?

ScottyP431
09-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Fixed

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 11:11 PM
There comes a point in every OOTiots life where Peachy's inane ramblings causes him to fly into a blind rage. It appears you reached that point tonight. Only later, once you have cooled down, you will regret the amount of time that you wasted arguing with her...and that the argument was concerning such a weighty issue as to whether fat chicks give decent blowjobs.

Take my advice. It isn't worth arguing with peachy. You might as well go argue with a fire hydrant, or a blade of glass, or a rock. Her arguments should be treated with as much respect as you'd show a rambling idiot on a street corner, or a monkey that insists on tossing its feces at passerby.

ScottyP431
09-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

gorie
09-12-2005, 11:45 PM
hmm, i don't really remember much from her posts other than trying to say hot girls can ALSO give good blow jobs. what is the big fuss about ?

peachy
09-12-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hmm, i don't really remember much from her posts other than trying to say hot girls can ALSO give good blow jobs. what is the big fuss about ?

[/ QUOTE ]

its always a fuss about my post hahaha figured everyone would be used to people flipping out on me by now

LethalRose
09-12-2005, 11:49 PM
I will say though that girls always talk up their ability to give a good blow job. And they also talk up their sex skills as well, only to be really mediocre.

09-13-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the fact u say hot chicks hang out with other hot chicks and teach each other to give so so blow jobs is INSANE...u cant be serious?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually quite common in certain social circles.

HopeydaFish
09-13-2005, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually don't disagree with her posts in this thread. I'm talking more about her overall body of work in OOT. Personally, I just ignore her ramblings and don't take them seriously. I was just trying to give guidance to the poor guy who was driven close to insanity by trying to debate with her.

09-13-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a girl can be hot and good looking and also fat. Call me a chubby chaser, if you want. I go out and see many girls who would be considered overweight/fat and they are hooked up w/ above average looking in shape guys. Btw, my girl is not fat, but I do fantasize about being with fat girls. I don't get all the noise on this forum, dissing fat girls all the time.

diebitter
09-13-2005, 11:42 AM
Yeah, I prefer a fuller figure woman. I think guys that like skinny girls like em cos they look like boys.

HopeydaFish
09-13-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I prefer a fuller figure woman. I think guys that like skinny girls like em cos they look like boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the choice, I'd prefer to be with a girl that looks like a boy, rather than one that looks like a manatee.

diebitter
09-13-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the choice, I'd prefer to be with a girl that looks like a boy, rather than one that looks like a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

HopeydaFish
09-13-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given the choice, I'd prefer to be with a girl that looks like a boy, rather than one that looks like a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is hot:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northamptonshire/christmas/2003/images/fat_women_270.jpg

Sephus
09-13-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they don't. skinny (not emaciated) girls look healthier than significantly overweight girls, hence more attractive.

tpir90036
09-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Not necessarily. I had a drunken night with a larger girl once and she chewed my junk like it had a bun and sweet relish on it.

astroglide
09-13-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a drunken night with a larger girl once

[/ QUOTE ]

pussy

tpir90036
09-13-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pussy

[/ QUOTE ]
What I originally wrote doesn't read properly. I didn't mean that it only happend one time....I meant that one of the times I went home with someone against my better judgement she tried to turn my carrot and cabbage into cole slaw. Clearly my judgement has been bad on many occasions.

kyro
09-13-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pussy

[/ QUOTE ]
What I originally wrote doesn't read properly. I didn't mean that it only happend one time....I meant that one of the times I went home with someone against my better judgement she tried to turn my carrot and cabbage into cole slaw. Clearly my judgement has been bad on many occasions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your use of imagery is astounding. Bravo. I'm going to go throw up now.

astroglide
09-13-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I meant that one of the times I went home with someone against my better judgement she tried to turn my carrot and cabbage into cole slaw. Clearly my judgement has been bad on many occasions.

[/ QUOTE ]

just because there's nothing wrong with somebody making fun of it, it doesn't mean that there's something wrong with the choice you made. you know?

as can be inferred, i don't have a clean record, but haven't adopted my position on this for self-preservation.

if somebody calls you a desperate son of a bitch for it, you can just smile and say, "i know." now where's the problem?

Jeebus
09-13-2005, 07:45 PM
from experience I must agree. I dated a very attractive girl with no gag reflex. Let me tell you I hung on to her utnil I could just barely keep myself from punching her. Now I got the kind of girl that doesn't enjoy it. Woe is me.

beernutz
09-13-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bigger lungs?

"She could suck an orange through a garden hose."

tolbiny
09-13-2005, 09:34 PM
New Favorite Poster

TomHimself
09-13-2005, 09:42 PM
if peachy always preaches herself to be hot and blah blah why hasnt she posted a pic?

gorie
09-13-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if peachy always preaches herself to be hot and blah blah why hasnt she posted a pic?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually she usually says she's gross and fat. but it's a cover.
she only implies her hotness when it comes time to defend blowjob skills.

HopeydaFish
09-13-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she has a penis.

TomHimself
09-13-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]so shes fat

gorie
09-13-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]so shes fat

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think she'd feel a need to defend her skills in this thread if she were fat ?

ilya
09-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Are fat guys better carpetmunchers?

Blarg
09-14-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's just complimenting you on your BJ skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Blarg
09-14-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the first reasonably intelligent thing I've seen from Peachy in ages. Very good show.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i think guys also say this to justify doing it with fat chicks. it makes it seem cooler if you did it because "they give better BJs" than to just admit that's all you could get that night or something.

i'm not complaining though.

actually i knew this girl who was .. 'attractive' (at least prettier than me, and thought she was hot stuff and i'm sure a lot of guys did too) and she thought BJs were gross. i was surprised by this when she told me. but i wasn't surprised when her 'hot' bf (typical hot guy but i didnt necessarily find him attractive but then again i'm a lesbian) finally dumped her. she was convinced it was because of commitment issues but in the back of my head i always thought it was probably cuz she was afraid of weiners.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing less inspiring than a girl who isn't very into you or gives off the impression that she somehow thinks she's doing you a favor. Especially if you have to see her more than once. If she's not happy to be there, she'd better be exceptionally good looking, and even that wears out incredibly fast(sometimes almost instantly).

Blarg
09-14-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not as good as fat guys, but yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that one was worth waiting for.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a great old Playboy cartoon on this theme, no luck on google finding it.

Couple is newly married, standing in front of the congregation, each has a thought baloon.

His: Great! Now I can get head whenever I want it!

Hers: Great! Now I never have to give head again!

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like that great story about what Marilyn Monroe said on signing her first long-term studio contract: "That's the last cock I'll ever suck!"

peachy
09-14-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i never said i was hot...i said i was 600lbs and greasy

tonypaladino
09-14-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

girls who throw thier food up have a pretty sensitive gag reflex...those wouldnt be the ones u wanna go for...u wanna go for the ones that cant make themselves puke

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. I dated a recovring bulemic girl, and she couldn't give head. ( she tried, but would gag)

Tony

Blarg
09-14-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think that women are more often than not dead wrong about what constitutes a good blowjob. A good BJ doesn't have any holding it up to your face while you pose -- it's not a Kodak moment, and your eyes are nowhere near as bewitching as just gobbling the knob. And it's not a handjob with a little mouth play on the top. And there's not a lot of long pauses between the time it actually spends in, not beside, next to, or around the mouth. Men like firm, consistent pressure. In a BJ, that's from the mouth, not the hand. They don't want a photo session of you smiling and dancing around their dicks doing anything but prolonged sucking, and if they needed a handjob, they could do it themselves better than you. The operative word is "job." If you don't want to really commit to it, it gets boring or exasperating, and it's better to skip it and just get to the main event. No amount of doing everything BUT hard, prolonged sucking makes for a good BJ. You just cannot fake it. After all, it's not like we're not in the room and can't tell, or something.

Everyone deserves points for trying, but not much for pretending to try. A number of guys I've talked to feel the same way -- just skip it if you're not into it. Because if you're not, we won't be into it either and will want to get past it and on to regular sex probably even way earlier than you do.

peachy
09-14-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she has a penis.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can bet any amount of money that i do NOT have a penis

Blarg
09-14-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There comes a point in every OOTiots life where Peachy's inane ramblings causes him to fly into a blind rage. It appears you reached that point tonight. Only later, once you have cooled down, you will regret the amount of time that you wasted arguing with her...and that the argument was concerning such a weighty issue as to whether fat chicks give decent blowjobs.

Take my advice. It isn't worth arguing with peachy. You might as well go argue with a fire hydrant, or a blade of glass, or a rock. Her arguments should be treated with as much respect as you'd show a rambling idiot on a street corner, or a monkey that insists on tossing its feces at passerby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Extraordinarily well done.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like homosexual panic to me.

Does boning or chasing fatter chicks make men more hetero than chasing skinnier ones?

Sounds like a fun subject for a typical dopey OOT thread, but as long as they're women, it's all the same. Unless you're doing it just to keep up appearances? In which case, come out of the closet!

Blarg
09-14-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your use of imagery is astounding. Bravo. I'm going to go throw up now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doctor, my girl says my balls smell like cabbage. I put some Aqua Velva on there and almost burned my sack off. Could you recommend some good testicle cologne?

diebitter
09-14-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like homosexual panic to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just a pet theory I have. But just to be clear, I did actually mean 'girls that are skinny, flat-chested, and narrow-hipped with short hair', not feminine sexy-female skinny girls, so my bad.

I also have a theory that guys that want to SIIHP are either
i) deep-down deny-everything gay
ii) Have small penises, so need the extra traction (but otherwise hetero).

But I talk crap, so I could be wrong.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 05:39 AM
That is an awful lot of theorizing. My theory is guys will just stick it in anything that hasn't been dead too long.

diebitter
09-14-2005, 05:53 AM
True. 30 minutes is my absolute limit on a cold day, though.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the first reasonably intelligent thing I've seen from Peachy in ages. Very good show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling this 'reasonably intelligent' is giving her reply too much credit. It's an insult combined with an over-generalization, mixed in with the usual Peachy-style spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes.

I do get the impression that she gave her response more than the usual 3 nanoseconds of thought, though. So she should be commended for her efforts.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Hey, everything's relative and all. I'm trying to encourage her, and maybe work on my karma a bit. I've been coming down harder than usual on her lately, even though it seems well-deserved, even kind of provoked. Gotta straighten things out with the Buddha though, so I don't get reincarnated as Peachy's white tiger one day.

codewarrior
09-14-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so I don't get reincarnated as Peachy's white tiger one day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wouldn't you want that? A life of leisure, and Peachy giving your furry sheath a red-rocket every day? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Blarg
09-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Believe me, with claws and teeth like that, I couldn't keep my karma intact around her for five minutes. Some people are just made to be Sigfried & Roy'd.

John Ho
09-15-2005, 01:47 AM
Thin to win.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meleader2
09-15-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes we do

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's hell.

[/ QUOTE ]