PDA

View Full Version : Online Pharmacies, Which Are Good?

JohnnyHumongous
09-12-2005, 01:52 AM
Recommendations?

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 01:53 AM
are you looking for illegal stuff? or perscriptions?

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:54 AM
What are you after?

OBVIOUSLY, legal items, but a word of advice on Indian/Israeli/"Foreign" pharmacies. If they are offering you a "difficult to acquire" item, it will frequently be bunk.

JohnnyHumongous
09-12-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What are you after?

OBVIOUSLY, legal items, but a word of advice on Indian/Israeli/"Foreign" pharmacies. If they are offering you a "difficult to acquire" item, it will frequently be bunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want legal stuff, Ambien and the like. It just occurs to me that some of these places could totally take my dough and not deliver. Any reputable ones for relatively common, legal pharmaceuticals?

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 02:01 AM
A ton. There a number of websites devoted to vetting these pharmacies, and I'm sure if you look around you will find them. I'd start at www.drugbuyers.com. (http://www.drugbuyers.com.)

Vendal
09-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Are there such thing as pharmacies online that will send perscription meds through the mail with out an actual perscription?

smokingrobot
09-12-2005, 02:40 AM
yes they exist.

a friend of mine ordered something. it never showed up, he contacted the online site, they asked if he wanted to have his order re-sent, he said no, they refunded him his order.

i'll go search out the name and post it here when i find it. may take a day.