PDA

View Full Version : Suggest some clothes

BWebb
09-12-2005, 12:21 AM
This post is probably a mistake, but f uck it. Post pics of some cool t-shirts, pants, shoes, whatever that you think I should buy. And of course, post the gayest clothes you can find as well.

BTW, I'm 25, 5'9", 160.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 12:23 AM
First, put some meat on!

Second, no t-shirts. Unless you are playing a game or painting a house, there is no need for t-shirts, ever.

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 12:24 AM
http://shop.tommy.com/media/img/catalog/large/OG1605200991.jpg http://polo.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPOLO2-2144664_standard_t208.jpg

Eurotrash
09-12-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Second, no t-shirts. Unless you are playing a game or painting a house, there is no need for t-shirts, ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

this rule is gay.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 12:26 AM
Shutup nub.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 12:31 AM
http://img135.echo.cx/img135/1485/meh120gd.jpg

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is dumb

battschr
09-12-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is dumb

[/ QUOTE ]

stanky
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is dumb

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

InchoateHand
So you would think there are t-shirts that are suggestible? Thats motherfucking ridiculous. If you see a t-shirt you like, buy it, if not, don't. Don't take t-shirt suggestions from someone, ever. Unlike pants or nice shirts, where there are a variety of styles and looks, t-shirts are incredibly [censored] simple.

shant
09-12-2005, 12:36 AM
T-shirts: www.2ktshirts.com (http://www.2ktshirts.com) & www.turntablelab.com (http://www.turntablelab.com)
Clothing: www.modernamusement.com (http://www.modernamusement.com)

I have impeccable taste in clothing.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 12:36 AM
You are a pathetic piece of [censored], but you don't see me quoting, now do you?

shant
09-12-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So you would think there are t-shirts that are suggestible? Thats motherfucking ridiculous. If you see a t-shirt you like, buy it, if not, don't. Don't take t-shirt suggestions from someone, ever. Unlike pants or nice shirts, where there are a variety of styles and looks, t-shirts are incredibly [censored] simple.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is really stupid. There are millions of t-shirts and some companies make designs that are creative and interesting and some don't.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 12:39 AM
No it isn't. There are very rarely "designs" that are creative on t-shirts. There are stupid slogans that vary, however.

Tron
09-12-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is more or less true, but it's not at all what you said in your first post.

Tron
09-12-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This post is probably a mistake, but f uck it. Post pics of some cool t-shirts, pants, shoes, whatever that you think I should buy. And of course, post the gayest clothes you can find as well.

BTW, I'm 25, 5'9", 160.

[/ QUOTE ]

What city do you live in? And how much do you (or are you willing to) spend on a pair of jeans?

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 12:42 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Choate here. I would never, and don't think that people should, wear a t-shirt unless they're at home or doing something very informal like seeing a movie with their guy friends.

I don't think that I've worn a t-shirt at a dinner table or when I'm out with girls (even as friends) in years.

shant
09-12-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to have to agree with Choate here. I would never, and don't think that people should, wear a t-shirt unless they're at home or doing something very informal like seeing a movie with their guy friends.

I don't think that I've worn a t-shirt at a dinner table or when I'm out with girls (even as friends) in years.

[/ QUOTE ]
How old are you? I'm 24 and I wear t-shirts everywhere but I think you and Choate are thinking of different style t-shirts? Here in LA you'll see more t-shirts at bars and restaurants than collared ones.

touchfaith
09-12-2005, 12:44 AM
Rodney Rhino and Louie Lion DUH!!

http://www.garanimals.com/images/hangtags/rhino_hangtag.jpghttp://www.garanimals.com/images/hangtags/lion_hangtag.jpg

siccjay
09-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Put some meat on? He's about average.

BWebb
[ QUOTE ]

What city do you live in? And how much do you (or are you willing to) spend on a pair of jeans?

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Central California (Fresno) and I willing to spend around $100 for a pair of jeans.

shant
[ QUOTE ]
No it isn't. There are very rarely "designs" that are creative on t-shirts. There are stupid slogans that vary, however.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not shopping at the right t-shirt stores.

Tron
[ QUOTE ]
Here in LA you'll see more t-shirts at bars and restaurants than collared ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, people in LA spend $80 (EASILY) on t-shirts, they better be able to wear them in public.

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How old are you? I'm 24 and I wear t-shirts everywhere but I think you and Choate are thinking of different style t-shirts? Here in LA you'll see more t-shirts at bars and restaurants than collared ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 20 but I live on the east coast. Lots of bars won't let you in if you're wearing a t-shirt.

BWebb
09-12-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
T-shirts: www.2ktshirts.com (http://www.2ktshirts.com) & www.turntablelab.com (http://www.turntablelab.com)
Clothing: www.modernamusement.com (http://www.modernamusement.com)

I have impeccable taste in clothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

On that first link, there are like a thousand designers. Any specific ones you can suggest?

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 12:47 AM
the whole "not wearing tshirts" thing is silly.

one big gripe i have with clothing companies is that its really hard to find stuff in my size, im 6-4 210, but pretty slim. I look 190. I can never find stuff thats long enough, its a bitch finding shirts that are both long and slim.

stanky
09-12-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How old are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what first popped in my head. I'm 26 and couldn't imagine a life with out t-shirts.

09-12-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

one big gripe i have with clothing companies is that its really hard to find stuff in my size, im 6-4 210, but pretty slim. I look 190. I can never find stuff thats long enough, its a bitch finding shirts that are both long and slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're almost exactly the same size as I am. I'm like 6'4 and a half and 212-215, and I find that the XXLs fit me best.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 12:51 AM
I can and I live it.

Sure, I have t-shirts, but they tend to hang on me wrong, and I don't really like how any of them look.

But then again, I also don't own a pair of jeans, and have only found one or two in my life that were remotely comfortable. There is a price to pay for not sucking.

shant
09-12-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On that first link, there are like a thousand designers. Any specific ones you can suggest?

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's a quick list of one's I like:

Andy Mueller
Barry McGee
Buro Destruct
Buck
Cody Hudson
Geoff McFetridge
Kevin Lyons
Matt Owens
Perks

I should add, most of the stuff I suggest isn't really a Fresno style. My roomate from Fresno thinks the [censored] I wear is weird.

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're almost exactly the same size as I am. I'm like 6'4 and a half and 212-215, and I find that the XXLs fit me best.

[/ QUOTE ]

usually those shirts are too wide for me. i'm not even the thin either, its just by then shirts are made for fatasses.

stanky
09-12-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't want long. Short is "in". I'm 6'2 190 and use to feel the same , you just got to get use to it.

shant
09-12-2005, 12:54 AM
More I like:

www.commonwealthstacks.com (http://www.commonwealthstacks.com)
www.americanapparel.net (http://www.americanapparel.net)
www.xlarge.com (http://www.xlarge.com)

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can and I live it.

Sure, I have t-shirts, but they tend to hang on me wrong, and I don't really like how any of them look.

But then again, I also don't own a pair of jeans, and have only found one or two in my life that were remotely comfortable. There is a price to pay for not sucking.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are not a person that people should take clothing advice from. In the future, please refrain from offering such advice, even when requested.

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can and I live it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do have 2 pairs of jeans, although I don't wear them very often. They're straight legged in neat condition and I only wear them in the winter when khakis are too cold.

09-12-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

usually those shirts are too wide for me. i'm not even the thin either, its just by then shirts are made for fatasses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying I'm fat? The XLs are too short on me so I need to wear the XXLs.

shant
09-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Voltron, you should look for clothing companies that use American Apparel shirts to print on. That 2KTshirts link I gave is one such company. American Apparel makes slimmer fitting, "european" fit shirts that fit really nice.

I think somewhere on their site (americanapparel.net), they have links to stores that use their shirts to print on.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 12:57 AM
When "rocket scientists" (ie, 25 year old graduate students who think they are cool, even though they aren't) are the arbiters of fashion, I will happily suck said "rocket scientists" cocks. Actually, I won't, but they will still suck.

BWebb
[ QUOTE ]

I should add, most of the stuff I suggest isn't really a Fresno style. My roomate from Fresno thinks the [censored] I wear is weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fresno style is so monotonous. Everyone buys their clothes at A&F and Holister. Very boring.

Voltron87
[ QUOTE ]
Are you saying I'm fat?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

what i mean is that a lot of companies design xl and xxl for people pushing 275, not heathily proportioned people.

Eurotrash
09-12-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When "rocket scientists" (ie, 25 year old graduate students who think they are cool, even though they aren't) are the arbiters of fashion, I will happily suck said "rocket scientists" cocks. Actually, I won't, but they will still suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh no he DIDN'T

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are quite misguided.

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Y'know Euro, I'm still surprised that you haven't chimed in about my clothing suggestion.

7ontheline
09-12-2005, 01:00 AM
There is some seriously bad advice in this thread. Listen to shant, he seems to know of what he speaks. Anyone who doesn't know how to pick out a cool pair of jeans and a t-shirt has no taste. A t-shirt and jeans can be a very expensive and trendy outfit these days - it's not all crappy Lee jeans and white t-shirts anymore.

Voltron and Scoot - do you guys know any nice brands of jeans that fit? I'm 6'4, maybe 200-205 or so. I have a pair of Diesels that fit great, but mostly can't find anything nicer that's long enough, or that I can squeeze my legs into.

Al P
09-12-2005, 01:01 AM
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=414

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Voltron, you should look for clothing companies that use American Apparel shirts to print on. That 2KTshirts link I gave is one such company. American Apparel makes slimmer fitting, "european" fit shirts that fit really nice.

I think somewhere on their site (americanapparel.net), they have links to stores that use their shirts to print on.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah they look good. they have a store in nyc so i might do a downtown trip and make a visit.

lighterjobs
09-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Scoot
old hand
Reged: 07/28/05

Dead?

lighterjobs
09-12-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=414

[/ QUOTE ]

good god.

i like how they make that shirt up to 5xl.

stanky
09-12-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a price to pay for not sucking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your response was cool until you added this. Your a snob. There are t-shirts and jeans that don't suck and are perfectly acceptable in certain bars. Hell, just about every big name designer has a t-shirt line, at least Armani does for sure.

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hell, just about every big name designer has a t-shirt line, at least Armani does for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I've always found that nearly everyone I've ever met who wore Armani was part of that faux Eurotrash crowd who spend $200 on a pair of jeans that are made to look ratty.

Brainwalter
09-12-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
American Apparel makes slimmer fitting, "european" fit shirts

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes sense.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:09 AM
There is a price to pay for not taking yourself, or others, seriously. Sometimes it even means parsing good advice from generic forum specific hostility.

lighterjobs
09-12-2005, 01:10 AM
here's a shirt (http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a192/a192.gif)

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 01:10 AM
And sometimes it means owning a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I don't care if you want to go to bars that don't allow jeans, there's something wrong with you if you don't own any or if you can't get a t-shirt because none of them "hang right".

stanky
09-12-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

J Crew makes tall t-shirts

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:12 AM
Apparently rocketry doesn't involve "reading." I have t-shirts, as has been stated, and quoted, a number of times in this impressively pointless discussion.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently rocketry doesn't involve "reading." I have t-shirts, as has been stated, and quoted, a number of times in this impressively pointless discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not helping your cause here.

stanky
09-12-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a price to pay for not taking yourself, or others, seriously. Sometimes it even means parsing good advice from generic forum specific hostility.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop trying to confuse me with your circular logic. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

shant
09-12-2005, 01:15 AM
OK, it's pointless to you so why do you keep posting in this thread. Someone asked for advice, and people who are interested in clothing and t-shirt designs are giving him suggestions. Why do you need to keep arguing?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you need to keep arguing?

[/ QUOTE ]
He feels a need to show how cool he is wearing button up and polo shirts and khakis everywhere. The kid doesn't own a pair of jeans.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:19 AM
I don't own a pair of khakis, either.

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you wear sweatpants?

touchfaith
09-12-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you need to keep arguing?

[/ QUOTE ]
He feels a need to show how cool he is wearing button up and polo shirts and khakis everywhere. The kid doesn't own a pair of jeans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Patty, show me the advice you've contributed to this thread please.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 01:21 AM
Alright. It's even better. This fool's walking around in nothing but slacks of some sort and button up or polo shirts. Are you allowed to wear shorts? What exactly do you pair up with your poorly hung t-shirts when you decide to paint your house?

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:22 AM
No, mainly microfibre. Comfort is everything, it just happens to be consistently stylish. Not stylish in the, "oh-[censored]-have-to-go-buy-a-new-wardrobe-everyyear," just in the consistently swabay way. Nothing wrong with khakis, per se, I just haven't bought any.

Voltron87
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you wear sweatpants?

[/ QUOTE ]

im guessing all velour, with something naughty printed on the ass.

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]
Y'know Euro, I'm still surprised that you haven't chimed in about my clothing suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, those first pics you linked were pretty outlandish, but I think you're (half?) kidding about them. otherwise I think I can gather what your taste in clothes is from this thread and previous - it's fine and dandy I'm sure, but me myself, I need to wear a few t-shirts

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:24 AM
Great, I'm a fool now. When I do paint my house, I wear my painters pants, but I'm foolish that way. I wear shorts when I run. Slacks of some sort, gee, how [censored] odd. You've got issues, child, and I suggest you work them out elsewhere. Big [censored] contributor here. I, at least, posted an excellent photo for the OP to emulate.

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]

Meh. I've always found that nearly everyone I've ever met who wore Armani was part of that faux Eurotrash crowd who spend $200 on a pair of jeans that are made to look ratty.

[/ QUOTE ]

if only they were lucky enough to be a part of the true eurotrash crowd. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

PoBoy321
Yeah, only half kidding though. Not because I think the styles are ridiculous (I own many pairs of plaid shorts and outrageous colored polos), I just think that those shorts and shirt in particular don't look good.

InchoateHand
You are lacking of late. Not in the good way, as in we lack you presence, but in the bad way, as you don't not suck.

JaBlue
09-12-2005, 01:25 AM
[censored], go to marshalls and try on some jeans. Find ones that you think look good and are comfortable. By them.

As far as shirts, etc. go you have to do that on your own.

And don't listen to that assfuck InChoateHand

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

if only they were lucky enough to be a part of the true eurotrash crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, word. Being real eurotrash is bad enough (present company excluded, of course), but trying to fake it? C'mon.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Velour is a hugely underrated fabric.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Inchoate is one word, "Jablue." Pigfucker.

stanky
09-12-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
do you guys know any nice brands of jeans that fit?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always liked Ambercrombie jeans, they're longer than most and made well. I also just got a pair of Perry Ellis($60) jeans at Marshall Fields that are very long, I'm a 34 or 36 L normally, I had to buy these as 32 and they're still long on me.

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]
You are lacking of late. Not in the good way, as in we lack you presence, but in the bad way, as you don't not suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, ok buddy, whatever you say.

LethalRose
clothes are overrated.

tonypaladino
09-12-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Velour is a hugely underrated fabric.

[/ QUOTE ]

die

Eurotrash
09-12-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, only half kidding though. Not because I think the styles are ridiculous (I own many pairs of plaid shorts and outrageous colored polos), I just think that those shorts and shirt in particular don't look good.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, no doubt. I have a few odd colored polos, but I will never wear the lime green in that photo above. plaid shorts are pretty fly, too, but not the ones you linked.

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, no doubt. I have a few odd colored polos, but I will never wear the lime green in that photo above. plaid shorts are pretty fly, too, but not the ones you linked.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO pastel colored polos are fine, but neonish ones are out of line.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you even know what this means?

PoBoy321
09-12-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I do own a polo in that color, a slightly different style though. It's by far the most outrageous color I own.

stanky
09-12-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, mainly microfibre. Comfort is everything, it just happens to be consistently stylish. Not stylish in the, "oh-[censored]-have-to-go-buy-a-new-wardrobe-everyyear," just in the consistenly swabay way. Nothing wrong with khakis, per se, I just haven't bought any.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess that you have made your friends or family uncomfortable on more than one occasion by over dressing. When you go out do they ask you, "Am I under dressed? if they do it could mean you are over dressed.

smokingrobot
09-12-2005, 01:38 AM
just go to a store like h & M, buy some solid color t-shirts. dont get wet-suit tight, but you dont want xxxxl.

they got cheap [censored] that looks good.

or if you wanna spend some dough, try american apparel. if you dont like their clothes, you can at least pick up their catalogue and oogle the womend's bra and panty section. the models for american apparel are amazing looking.

touchfaith
09-12-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Your turn. Show me the advice you've contributed to this thread please.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]
You clearly don't understand what it means. Anyway, here's my suggestion: buy some decent jeans and if you like, some t-shirts. Don't listen to InchoateHand and just buy what you like and is comfortable.

Happy now? You can go on searching for another thread I've posted in now so you can make some dipshit response.

Voltron87
09-12-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre a total idiot

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:47 AM
I'm glad ThinMan showed up so somebody could pry this coveted award from my grasp.

Tron
09-12-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure aren't acting like it. The problem isn't that Inchohate didn't give any advice and neither did Patrick, it is that Inchohate was being pretentious and giving bad advice while Patrick called him out.

See, the whole "Pot, Kettle" thing applies to situations where two people are doing the same thing. This isn't one of them.

7ontheline
09-12-2005, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the suggestions stanky, but I'm looking for something higher end. That way, Inchoate can make fun of me, too. Anyway, anything on the level of 7 for all mankind or better that actually fits a guy my size would be great. Anyone?

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:50 AM
Can't help with your size, or, probably, with making fun of you, but I'm willing to bet my cat would kick your cat's ass.

touchfaith
09-12-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure aren't acting like it. The problem isn't that Inchohate didn't give any advice and neither did Patrick, it is that Inchohate was being pretentious and giving bad advice while Patrick called him out.

See, the whole "Pot, Kettle" thing applies to situations where two people are doing the same thing. This isn't one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you that stupid? Inchowhatever was obviously being an ass and contributing nothing...just ass Patty did when he came out of nowhere to attack him. Why did he do that? He obviously from his above 'advice' has no care about the subject. He just wanted to be an ass right? Just because he was an ass to the ass doesn't change his assness.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

Tron
09-12-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you that stupid? Inchowhatever was obviously being an ass and contributing nothing...just ass Patty did when he came out of nowhere to attack him. Why did he do that? He obviously from his above 'advice' has no care about the subject. He just wanted to be an ass right? Just because he was an ass to the ass doesn't change his assness.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is even less applicable in this situation. What are you even talking about? You are really good at this.

7ontheline
09-12-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can't help with your size, or, probably, with making fun of you, but I'm willing to bet my cat would kick your cat's ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I have a dog. And it would probably get its ass kicked by any respectably sized cat.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Actually, my cats kind of little. But it could still take MicroBob's. It would at least hiss at your dog.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-12-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are simultaneously the biggest jackass and the least intelligent person I've ever seen - in real life or online. I can't believe you're an old man and not a 13-year old boy. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about, you do nothing but troll, and you're not even smart enough to know what it means for the pot to be calling the kettle black, even when we tell you what it means in plain english. Better yet, you think you're being clever calling me Patty? Come on.

touchfaith
09-12-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is even less applicable in this situation. What are you even talking about? You are really good at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

bla bla bla... i win.

Tron
09-12-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bla bla bla... i win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Misuse some more idioms. Please.

touchfaith
09-12-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are simultaneously the biggest jackass and the least intelligent person I've ever seen - in real life or online. I can't believe you're an old man and not a 13-year old boy. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about, you do nothing but troll, and you're not even smart enough to know what it means for the pot to be calling the kettle black, even when we tell you what it means in plain english. Better yet, you think you're being clever calling me Patty? Come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, troll? I gave the OP Garanimals. Are you nuts? Why did you read this thread Patty? Was it just to give us 'go get jeans you like'?

Troll? hahahahhahahahha

lighterjobs
09-12-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you're an old man and not a 13-year old boy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe this either. aren't you like 40 or something?

shant
09-12-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Voltron and Scoot - do you guys know any nice brands of jeans that fit? I'm 6'4, maybe 200-205 or so. I have a pair of Diesels that fit great, but mostly can't find anything nicer that's long enough, or that I can squeeze my legs into.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I'm about the same size as you. I wear Seven Jeans, Deisels, and some Energie's. All nice brands that fit me well and are super comfortable. Same price as Diesel's, so not out of your range?

Tron
09-12-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should try Paper Denim & Cloth. All of their jeans come without the bottoms finished (So they are like 40 inches), and most places nice enough to sell them will tailor them for free. They're a little bit more expensive than Diesels ($20 or $30 more).

MrTrik
09-12-2005, 08:38 AM
No contest: the obvious answer is a pink polo with the collar turned up. Don't forget the wrist bands and geeky looking intellectual glasses to complete the look.

7ontheline
09-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Thanks shant. I've tried those brands, they seem to not fit. Maybe I'll try again. Have you tried True Religion? I really liked the styles, but they didn't fit either. Have you found any?