PDA

View Full Version : Angelspoker or Pokerroom?

09-11-2005, 11:44 PM
I know angelspoker bonus is 40% up to 400$... Comments please?

Alex/Mugaaz
09-11-2005, 11:55 PM
I have to say I'm somewhat dissapointed with Pokerroom, my first time on this site and I keep running into snags. Their waitlist is HORRIBLE, it randomly won't allow you to add yourself. If you log off and relog in it will show you as on the list, but you will be skipped then removed from the list when your time actually comes up. I missed quite a few juicy spots because of this. The games are at best so-so to slightly above average.

kenberman
09-11-2005, 11:55 PM
I think Vince Young is overrated.

Patchmaster
09-12-2005, 03:37 AM
They have an obvious bug in the waitlist. When a spot opens up at a table and they offer it to the first person on the list, while that seat is "open", the software won't let you add yourself to the list, even if the list is already quite lengthy. The waitlist apparently thinks there's an open seat so there's no need to offer you that option.

I'm not sure how many others do it this way, but I like how the Cryptos do it. You can add yourself to the waitlist at any time. If there are open seats, you're immediately asked if you want to join the table. I almost always take the waitlist route to join a table there because you never end up in a race with someone else to grab the open seat. Poker Room would do well to emulate the Cryptos in this regard.