PDA

View Full Version : How often do you pee in the shower?

09-11-2005, 11:06 PM
So what do you say?

Sponger15SB
09-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Where is the "whenever I'm in the shower and I have to pee" option?

Alobar
09-11-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 wannabe
09-11-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie
09-11-2005, 11:13 PM
ummm gross, i feel like i should clean my shower more often now. guys pee in the shower ? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

09-11-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess how often that is.

Alobar
09-11-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ummm gross, i feel like i should clean my shower more often now. guys pee in the shower ? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have it on good authority that women do to

Warik
09-11-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie
09-11-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !
and whew i just asked my boyfriend and he doesn't either. i feel better now. he was like "umm no i pee in the toilet." he's so smart !!

TheIrishThug
09-11-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not like u just let it go where ever. u aim it so its at least landing right next to the drain where ppl don't stand.

09-11-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though everytime is leading right now, I'm guessing (hoping) that once ever couple of months is the real answer. Sometimes your mind is in other places you hop in the shower, next thing you know you gotta pee really bad.

Also, I guarantee girls do it too. They just don't want to admit it.

kerssens
09-11-2005, 11:19 PM
My toilet is right next to my shower. I can open the door and try to make it in the toilet. The risk is too great though. I don't remember the last time I didn't pee before taking a shower.

newhizzle
09-11-2005, 11:20 PM
if you aim right for the drain and let it out slowly it dosent get everywhere

09-11-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !
and whew i just asked my boyfriend and he doesn't either. i feel better now. he was like "umm no i pee in the toilet." he's so smart !!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ask your boyfriend and he says he's never done it in his life, he's lying.

newhizzle
09-11-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ask your boyfriend and he says he's never done it in his life, he's lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely

goofball
09-11-2005, 11:21 PM
I did that once but just for novelty. It was too cold and partially inhibiting.

gorie - your boyfriend likely lied to you.

a) it's all pipes!
b) urine is sterile
c) urine is streile

Alobar
09-11-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

my girlfriend in college was on the swim team, and they had a party one time, and somehow it got brought up. They all admited they peed in the shower, I was shocked, they then assured me that every girl does this. So apparently you should give it a try.

alos, if you BF says hes never peed in the shower, hes a liar

newhizzle
09-11-2005, 11:25 PM
im not a girl, but i think it would be better to have a boyfriend who pees in the shower than one who is a liar

kerssens
09-11-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he just thought you were asking a question about where pee goes. Did he say duh after answering?

Sponger15SB
09-11-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GEORGE: It's all pipes! What's the difference?!

ELAINE: Different pipes go to different places! You're gonna mix 'em up!

GEORGE: I'll call a plumber right now! <Goes for the phone.>

gorie
09-11-2005, 11:34 PM
well, he is/was a liar. but not about this i don't think. he says maybe like once ever. i am not too concerned about him peeing in the shower in general, just not in the one i'm aboaut to stand in. he says he hasn't since he's lived with me. he pees before he takes a shower, so i believe him. plus he seemed pretty grossed out when i told him i do (i don't really).

Thythe
Regardless of what they say, he could certainly be telling the truth. I know I have never peed in the shower. See I have a toilet in my apartment.

unreal_nh
how could someone not pee in the shower??

istewart
09-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Sponger if you were just a pure Seinfeld quotes gimmick account you would maximize your forum EV.

gorie
09-11-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of what they say, he could certainly be telling the truth. I know I have never peed in the shower. See I have a toilet in my apartment.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/smile.gif toilets are neat.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-11-2005, 11:38 PM
I just wanted to say that I half-laughed when I saw that the question is "how often".

bmxreed36
09-11-2005, 11:39 PM
I pee in the shower and bathe in the toilet.

unreal_nh
09-11-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I pee in the shower and bathe in the toilet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty
09-11-2005, 11:41 PM
I am very surprised by the results of this poll. I expected short red lines at the top and long red lines at the bottom.

imported_anacardo
09-11-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well, he is/was a liar. but not about this i don't think. he says maybe like once ever. i am not too concerned about him peeing in the shower in general, just not in the one i'm aboaut to stand in. he says he hasn't since he's lived with me. he pees before he takes a shower, so i believe him. plus he seemed pretty grossed out when i told him i do (i don't really).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's always deceit, deceit, deceit with you. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

SackUp
09-11-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't that the same as everytime???

Blarg
09-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Where's the option for, only if someone else's leg is in range?

kerssens
09-11-2005, 11:45 PM
I peed in the sink at the Kingdome once when I was under 10 years old. I don't know if anyone was ever on the 300 level there but when you're young the troughs and sinks look the same.

Blarg
09-11-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely

[/ QUOTE ]

Most guys would be smart enough to lie about this.

I was wondering at first if Gorie meant she was glad he was smart enough to lie. But, no.

09-11-2005, 11:50 PM
You people make me sick. You don't deserve the privilege of living in a civilised society.

gorie
09-11-2005, 11:52 PM
i poop in the kitchen sink sometimes.

InchoateHand
09-11-2005, 11:53 PM
You are not British, so don't spell like you are. If you are British, I apologize, you suck.

Women pee in the shower less than men, because urinating on yourself is a distinctly different activity---best reserved for cold oceans and lakes.

gorie
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering at first if Gorie meant she was glad he was smart enough to lie. But, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think a guy is smarter to use the toilet before showering, than to have to lie about peeing in the shower.

[ QUOTE ]
I peed in the sink at the Kingdome once when I was under 10 years old. I don't know if anyone was ever on the 300 level there but when you're young the troughs and sinks look the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is getting off topic, but I have two crap stories. The first was when I was back in high school and our basketball team was visiting another school and in one of their bathrooms was a huge piece of crap in a sink.

The second, sadly, was at our high school when apparently someone took a dump that was so comically large that someone else took it out and threw it in the hallway. It caused this whole big scene, and that hall corridor had to be shut down for a while. No one ever knew who took the dump, or chucked it in the hallway, but it was suspected that the dump was made by this large football player who went on to play for Michigan.

kerssens
09-11-2005, 11:57 PM
I've got a crap story from high school as well but I've hijacked this thread enough.

Alobar
09-11-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i think a guy is smarter to use the toilet before showering, than to have to lie about peeing in the shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he just cares about water conservation and doesnt want to waste 5 gallons of water to take a piss when he could just as easily do it when hes in the shower.....er....yeah

Alobar
09-11-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a crap story from high school as well but I've hijacked this thread enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

tease

gorie
09-12-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he just cares about water conservation and doesnt want to waste 5 gallons of water to take a piss when he could just as easily do it when hes in the shower.....er....yeah

[/ QUOTE ]

my hair always clogs our drain anyway so he'd basically be standing ina puddle of pee if he did. i don't see why anyone would wanna do that.! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kerssens
09-12-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tease

[/ QUOTE ]

fine...some guy made a [censored] bomb. he put [censored] in a bottle with something else (have no idea what) and put it in the microwave. then he threw the bottle down the hall, it broke and it was the worst smell ever. the hall was closed for a couple hours. my locker got some [censored] on it.

newhizzle
09-12-2005, 12:03 AM
i remember one time me and my boy were in the stalls of my highschool bathroom, he was taking a [censored] in the next stall, i was inhaling duster and turned it upside down and froze his leg with liquid nitrogen, then he threw like 4 pieces of [censored] at me over the stall, one hit my backpack

09-12-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen. As soon as I posted this lousy poll, the bar had been lowered. The nadir, if you will, of class has been reached, so I say tell the crap story!

Blarg
09-12-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im not a girl, but i think it would be better to have a boyfriend who pees in the shower than one who is a liar

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.

I was also thinking of another version -- better he pees in the shower than on the toilet seat.

gorie
09-12-2005, 12:06 AM
for awhile in our school we had what was called "THE BATHROOM BANDIT" , basically poop was being smeared all over the guys bathrooms. they closed the guys bathroom for a week , this happened a few times. i don't think they ever found out who did it. but it happened at the park and the marina bathrooms too.

09-12-2005, 12:07 AM
How is this even close? You'd have to be a fool to not pee in the shower.

kyro
09-12-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How is this even close? You'd have to be a fool to not pee in the shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to hear your reasoning behind this. I'm not saying I don't, but that seems to be an idiotic statement.

Blarg
09-12-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What amazes me is how someone could consider it gross.

1. Urine is sterile. Your feet are dirtier than your pee.
2. The water washes it away anyway.
3. Peeing in the toilet is fairly filthy. Especially for a man -- splashback mist and droplets are a fact of life whether you want to admit it or not.

SpecialK3387
09-12-2005, 12:10 AM
i am in college and its a time saver in the mornings

09-12-2005, 12:13 AM
There certainly isn't much logic behind it, hope that didn't disappoint you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I just cannot imagine getting out of the shower to use the toilet. The fool thing was not meant to be takin seriously. I should replace 'fool' with 'less lazy than me'.

InchoateHand
09-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I can't imagine dripping all over something to avoid pissing in the shower. I do avoid it when I shower with others though. That just seems disrespectful.

pokerdirty
09-12-2005, 12:21 AM
you know the thing you do at camp when you are 8, you know, put a fellow sleeping camper's hand in hot water? and he supposively pees himself? this is what happens when the warm water hits my body.

Blarg
09-12-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, a lie is easy, and some people can't live without 'em, so you have to oblige. The time spent and utter silliness of peeing in the toilet when you're about to jump in the shower anyway cannot be justified if you can get around it with a simple lie.

Plus, you can even consider yourself an environmentalist -- one less flush.

DcifrThs
09-12-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA, she called the [censored] poop!!

Barron

Los Feliz Slim
09-12-2005, 12:44 AM
All the nice, warm, flowing water around...isn't it the shower that makes you have to pee?

tonypaladino
09-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Since we're hijacking--

Im my junior high school we had only 1 girls and 1 boys bathroom. One day after some kids got into a fight in the boys room, they locked it for a day. A bunch of us peed on the door of the assistant principals office, and one kid took a dump in the stairs.

touchfaith
09-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Someone needs to define 'pee'.

I piss in the toilet before I shower, but lets face it...my dick is huge and excess storage becomes a factor. After I get my water hot and hop in, some left over is bound to come out.

I have short hair that does not clog my drain, so I'm guessing it's gone fairly fast.

Dr. StrangeloveX
09-12-2005, 01:06 AM
The real question is, how often do you defecate whilst taking a bath?

09-12-2005, 02:11 AM
I'll hold my pee for up to 5 hours if I am expecting to take a shower within that time frame.

Stuey
09-12-2005, 03:25 AM
I hate guys who pee in the shower when I am showering with them. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

After my first game with a new hockey team I hit the showers. So 2 guys start talking to me, being very nice which was weird. Now this is a hot shower we be taking so there was no way to know they both were pissing on my legs at the time!! Not until they started laughing anyways.

I was not to upset until later that night when I got my real initiation. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

These guys were over 18 at the time so it was really sad imo.

09-12-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was not to upset until later that night when I got my real initiation. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pee + mouth?

tom441lbk
09-12-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll hold my pee for up to 5 hours if I am expecting to take a shower within that time frame.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao

Stuey
09-12-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pee + mouth?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so happy you were not there to tell them to do that, I'm sure they would have been down with it.

Shaved one eyebrow off which was funny as hell but then they headed south on me! So I started to put up a fight, a dam good fight if I do say so myself. Well this was at house party and one of the guys owned the house or his parents did I'm not sure.

Needless to say lots of stuff got broke in the struggle and I ended up taped to a couple of hockey sticks laid out on the kitchen table naked and lots of hair was missing. They left me there till the party was over.

Worked out ok though all the chicks at the party felt sorry for me and fed me beers. Actually a good way to meet people when you’re the new guy.

I hear later I was lucky as sometimes these guys did the cock stretcher initiation!

The new guy gets a bucket attached to some rope tied to his manhood. Then they throw the rope over a rafter and each player on the team throws a few hockey pucks in the bucket. Very stupid bunch on this team it was true bush league.

Blarg
09-12-2005, 03:51 AM
It's always been amazing to me that people put up with this kind of [censored] from retards.

Stuey
09-12-2005, 04:06 AM
At the time it was a lot funnier than I make it sound now. It was not very cool going to work with no eyebrows though. Most people in the town knew I was on the team and they all knew it was not just the eyebrows!

HopeydaFish
09-12-2005, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at a waterpark a few years ago, sitting in a largish hot tub/pool. Suddenly the guy beside me started swearing and yelling and I heard the distinctive sound of urine hitting water. I looked around the guy and a little kid was standing on the edge of the pool peeing directly into the water. People were scrambling to get out.

The funny part is that people were all upset, but I'm sure this kid was only the 2000th person to pee in that water that day...it's just that he was a little more graphic about it.

vulturesrow
09-12-2005, 09:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at a waterpark a few years ago, sitting in a largish hot tub/pool. Suddenly the guy beside me started swearing and yelling and I heard the distinctive sound of urine hitting water. I looked around the guy and a little kid was standing on the edge of the pool peeing directly into the water. People were scrambling to get out.

The funny part is that people were all upset, but I'm sure this kid was only the 2000th person to pee in that water that day...it's just that he was a little more graphic about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hard to believe that anyone who goes to waterpark might think there isnt piss in the water /images/graemlins/smile.gif

09-12-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

3. Peeing in the toilet is fairly filthy. Especially for a man -- splashback mist and droplets are a fact of life whether you want to admit it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Urine is NOT sterile, a common mistake. Whatever you do with your urine, consider it NOT sterile. I repeat! (It's not sterile)
Neither is [censored]

Blarg
09-12-2005, 10:41 AM
You have to piss in the water, just to stay even with everyone else.

WackityWhiz
09-12-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You have to piss in the water, just to stay even with everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

plus, sometimes you just need to warm yourself up.

diebitter
09-12-2005, 10:50 AM
What exactly is wrong with peeing in the shower?

Or do you mean when you're in it? Ooooooh, that's disgusting!

09-12-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't everybody?

diebitter
09-12-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't everybody?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but it's pretty disgusting when the washing-up hasn't been done - I mean, leaving dirty plates in soak :P

Blarg
09-12-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Urine is NOT sterile, a common mistake. Whatever you do with your urine, consider it NOT sterile. I repeat! (It's not sterile)
Neither is [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read doctors saying it is. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me either, but I still say no matter what, it's probably as clean as your feet or the underwear you wouldn't hesitate to sit on a chair in.

09-12-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
for awhile in our school we had what was called "THE BATHROOM BANDIT" , basically poop was being smeared all over the guys bathrooms. they closed the guys bathroom for a week , this happened a few times. i don't think they ever found out who did it. but it happened at the park and the marina bathrooms too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised that so many people have crap-in-the-hallway/stairwell stories.

Sponger15SB
09-12-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA, she called the [censored] poop!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol, I always thought you were like mr serious.

this post made my day.

Dex
09-12-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I ended up taped to a couple of hockey sticks laid out on the kitchen table naked

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
chicks at the party

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like fun.

fnurt
09-12-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products, but it is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

[/ QUOTE ]

link (http://http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/utiadult/index.htm)

ghostface
09-12-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

not only is he so smart, hes a liar too!!

gorie
09-12-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i think we already went over this. but no, he isn't lying.

what's scary to me is the shock that a guy might not pee in the shower. i mean, i some how manage to avoid having to pee while in the shower , it isn't that difficult.

just because you enjoy peeing in the shower doesn't mean everyone does, either. the poll so far shows 53 votes for "no , gross" and i doubt those votes are all women. so you can stop telling me my boyfriend is a liar now. he wouldn't lie about something so stupid.

Alobar
09-12-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hard to believe that anyone who goes to waterpark might think there isnt piss in the water /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really bad at triathalons, if you are one of the last people out the water, you are basically swimming through piss, because thats what everyone does right before they finish the swim leg, is pee in the water

Stuey
09-12-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well i know i don't !

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i think we already went over this. but no, he isn't lying.

what's scary to me is the shock that a guy might not pee in the shower. i mean, i some how manage to avoid having to pee while in the shower , it isn't that difficult.

just because you enjoy peeing in the shower doesn't mean everyone does, either. the poll so far shows 53 votes for "no , gross" and i doubt those votes are all women. so you can stop telling me my boyfriend is a liar now. he wouldn't lie about something so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he would not lie about something so stupid why did you feel the need to lie to him and say you pee in the shower?

You told him you did it so if he was lieing he would fess up once he heard you were doing. You don't trust him and he is smart enough to know you don't trust him when he sees you will try to trick him so he gets in trouble.

If he did not pee in the shower before he did today enjoy. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<font color="white">nice to see the cherries made it </font>

09-12-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really bad at triathalons, if you are one of the last people out the water, you are basically swimming through piss, because thats what everyone does right before they finish the swim leg, is pee in the water

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty gross, but I can completely see it happening.
Did you randomly hear this? Or have you run in a triathalon and been victim of the circumstances?

gorie
09-12-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If he would not lie about something so stupid why did you feel the need to lie to him and say you pee in the shower?

You told him you did it so if he was lieing he would fess up once he heard you were doing. You don't trust him and he is smart enough to know you don't trust him when he sees you will try to trick him so he gets in trouble.

If he did not pee in the shower before he did today enjoy. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
i said i did myself because i was being funny to see his reaction if i did . he knows i don't really. yes partly to 'get him to tell the truth by saying i did it myself' but in an obvious joking way.

i was just curious, it's not like i made a big deal out of it when i asked him. i just wanted to know if i should be cleaning the shower more often /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

if he did pee in the shower today good for him, that means he was standing in his own pee for a good 5 minutes or so because our drain is always cloggy.

is this ever going to end ? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif