PDA

View Full Version : chase manhattan banking?

oddjob
09-11-2005, 10:46 PM
anyone use them for their checking? do they have a lot of locations in nyc? do they suck? they allright?

thanks

PoBoy321
09-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I use them. They're great in manhattan because they have ATMs everywhere. I'm pretty sure that all Duane Reades have Chase ATMs in them, and of coures, Duane Reades are everywhere.

pokerdirty
09-11-2005, 10:50 PM
tons of locations in NYC + an ATM in every duane reade in the city (220 extra, i think)

my biggest problem with them is that the website is CONSTANTLY changing. it was down 2 months ago for 2weeks!, which is a big deal if you don't get paper statements. and it's supposed to be down later this week for 4 days.

as long as you aren't earning interest, you shouldn't have to pay any fees, either.

tonypaladino
09-11-2005, 10:57 PM
awesome for atm locations, tons of branches, and duane reades, crappy internet banking.

i'm told by someone who works for chase that the web site is being totally revamped.

oddjob
09-11-2005, 11:14 PM
ok, but i know they don't have locations in albany, ny. does anyone know if they have atm machines there? i'll be headquartered in albany, ny trying to find a job in nyc, so it may be a few weeks of me in albany or a few months. not as big of a deal though, as i imagine i won't have much incoming income until i get a job. (though i do have freelance clients)

tonypaladino
09-11-2005, 11:48 PM
http://www.chase.com/cm/cs?pagename=Chase/Href&urlname=crb/rfs/page/ATMLocator2004.jsp

Searchs for Chase/Bank One ATMs