PDA

View Full Version : [censored] this bull [censored]!!!

touchfaith
09-11-2005, 10:18 PM
[censored] this bull [censored]!!! I'm baking.

Brownies or Coffee Crumb Cake? I don't care to hear your bull [censored] [censored] rationals, just [censored] decide already. Chop chop. Hurry the [censored] up and vote damnit.

touchfaith
09-11-2005, 10:30 PM
Tic Toc muther [censored]'s.

TIC [censored] TOC!

battschr
09-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Coffee Crumb Cake

unreal_nh
09-11-2005, 10:33 PM
brownies

Alobar
09-11-2005, 10:34 PM
I dont like you, so I voted brownies. Crumb cake is where its at tho

jdl22
09-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Can you cook weed into crumb cake?

lighterjobs
09-11-2005, 10:37 PM
either is fine, just put some rat poison in it.

touchfaith
09-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Listen you pieces of [censored]. What [censored] part of 'I don't care to hear your rational' did you [censored] heads not understand? Just [censored] vote and save your [censored] soapbox for someone without such pressing [censored] agenda items.

battschr
You're a [censored] dick.

kerssens
[ QUOTE ]
Listen you pieces of [censored]. What [censored] part of 'I don't care to hear your rational' did you [censored] heads not understand? Just [censored] vote and save your [censored] soapbox for someone without such pressing [censored] agenda items.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

Alobar
09-11-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently you do care, beacuse you are replying to it.

eat your [censored] brownie already, stfu and go back to your miserable little life

touchfaith
09-11-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently you do care, beacuse you are replying to it.

eat your [censored] brownie already, stfu and go back to your miserable little life

[/ QUOTE ]

If I end up with [censored] brownies because of you we're going toe to toe [censored].

WackityWhiz
09-11-2005, 10:47 PM
if you keep [censored] eating [censored] brownies and [censored]crumb cake you'll have to change your [censored] name to FatMother[censored]er.

gorie
09-11-2005, 10:48 PM
it depends..
do the brownies have nuts in them ?
do the brownies have powdered sugar on them or frosting ?

if there are no nuts and there is powdered sugar, brownies for sure.

touchfaith
09-11-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it depends..

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no nuts thankfully and I would give them a dusting with powdered sugar.

Errrrr, you hurt my momentum. I had this whole rage thing going pretty good. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Someone reply I can be mean to [censored]er's.

SEVEN MINUTES [CENSORED]ERS!

newhizzle
09-11-2005, 10:54 PM
[censored] you [censored] er

Alobar
09-11-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it depends..

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no nuts thankfully and I would give them a dusting with powdered sugar.

Errrrr, you hurt my momentum. I had this whole rage thing going pretty good. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Someone reply I can be mean to [censored]er's.

SEVEN MINUTES [CENSORED]ERS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Im gunna have my 14 gimmick accounts all vote brownie you life wasting pathetic fucktard.

There, you can be mad again, and I did my good deed for the day (helping someone less fortunate than myself) so now im going to bed

pokerdirty
09-11-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you cook weed into crumb cake?

[/ QUOTE ]

are you proud because you were the first to mention weed in a baked goods thread?

if so, congrats. no, really.

touchfaith
09-11-2005, 11:01 PM
[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

Fine, I'll make [censored] browwwwwwnies, [censored] whiners. I hope you snore and wake your [censored] self up. I hope a spider falls from the [censored] ceiling on you, bites your [censored] check and makes you sore. I hope your alarm clock makes a low buzzing noise and wakes your [censored] ass up 3 minutes late.

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

Alobar
09-11-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

Fine, I'll make [censored] browwwwwwnies, [censored] whiners. I hope you snore and wake your [censored] self up. I hope a spider falls from the [censored] ceiling on you, bites your [censored] check and makes you sore. I hope your alarm clock makes a low buzzing noise and wakes your [censored] ass up 3 minutes late.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a shame you suck so bad with the ladies, you obviously could use a good lay

pokerdirty
09-11-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone forgot to take their medicine today...

lighterjobs
09-11-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] the special brownies cook some [censored] brownies with some [censored] vicatin in them [censored] [censored] [censored]

gorie
09-11-2005, 11:08 PM
so i guess you wanted coffee cake ? i don't get it /images/graemlins/frown.gif

battschr
09-11-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so i guess you wanted coffee cake ? i don't get it /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't either.