PDA

View Full Version : Starluck queries

RevAgain
09-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Finally decided to do their bonus, their download software is crap and keeps hanging, they claim my brand new install with upto date IE doesn't support java so have to play AC BJ through html - any way to vary bets or just select from the options? I can't see a way to place bets in their choice of increments, just of 1, 5, 10, 25 etc.?

Also can't see a way to see how much you've wagered.

KKbluff
09-12-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Finally decided to do their bonus, their download software is crap and keeps hanging, they claim my brand new install with upto date IE doesn't support java so have to play AC BJ through html - any way to vary bets or just select from the options? I can't see a way to place bets in their choice of increments, just of 1, 5, 10, 25 etc.?

Also can't see a way to see how much you've wagered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant you just click $1 three times for a $3 bet ect...?

As far as keeping track goes just keep a tally with pen and paper (or use a tally counter like I do)

RevAgain
09-12-2005, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[Cant you just click $1 three times for a $3 bet ect...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, it's a form where you can select one option. No matter, I'll play it through at fives and hope I guess.

09-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Actually java isn't included by default in windows and ie anymore. There was an anti-monopoly case about it a few years ago.

go to www.java.com (http://www.java.com) to install java on your machine.

G.